Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Ever seen .hack// Yaoi/Yuri? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoruichi78

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:37 pm
I've seen OvanxHaseo,EndrancexHaseo, Azure KitexHaseo, AtolixShino, SilabusxHaseo...SilabusxHaseo look kawaii  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:03 pm
Oh god, I love almost all pairings. Right now, my favorite is either the ***** tag-team (OvanxSilabus... loooong inside joke) or whorexzombie (HaseoxAzure Kite). But I swear, my OTP is HiiragixEndrance.

The only pairings I don't really like are KuhnxHaseo (or... Kuhn with any man. D: Kuhn likes the ladies.) and HaseoxSakubo (Bo is too awesome to be with that whore, and Saku only wants to get in Endrance's spandex).

Which reminds me, I need to draw a lot of those pairings. D:  

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:47 am
fk12
Oh god, I love almost all pairings. Right now, my favorite is either the ***** tag-team (OvanxSilabus... loooong inside joke) or whorexzombie (HaseoxAzure Kite). But I swear, my OTP is HiiragixEndrance.

The only pairings I don't really like are KuhnxHaseo (or... Kuhn with any man. D: Kuhn likes the ladies.) and HaseoxSakubo (Bo is too awesome to be with that whore, and Saku only wants to get in Endrance's spandex).

Lol
I kinda think Kuhn likes Haseo though. He always winks at him. ;D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:34 am
Destry

You'll also notice that the .hack fanbase puts Haseo with everyone. He's kind of a slut.

XD Poor Haseo  

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Shialu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:28 pm
fk12

I actually drew the ***** Tag team. Ovan was riding Silabus (Piggyback) Chasing after Haseo, who was riding Bo. XD

I find it sad that I understand other people's inside jokes...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:32 pm
Shialu
fk12

I actually drew the ***** Tag team. Ovan was riding Silabus (Piggyback) Chasing after Haseo, who was riding Bo. XD

Oh my god, that's amazing! heart  

fk12

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:19 am
fk12
Shialu
fk12

o__O you did! Me wanna see biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:12 am
BreathLessX
fk12
Shialu
fk12

Scanner broken :[  

Shialu

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:11 pm
Shialu
BreathLessX
fk12
Shialu
fk12

Scanner broken :[

NOOOOOO!
GREEVUR ANGRY. ]<

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:37 pm
Psssssshhhh, I love .hack yaoi. I have like a whole load of GU yaoi pics. Not a fan of yuri, though.

For pete's sake, I even wrote a .hack//GU fic taking place IRL that's probably hotter than the rest of you guy's. Hmmm...  

Shino Beats Up Ovan

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:41 am
Shino Beats Up Ovan
Psssssshhhh, I love .hack yaoi. I have like a whole load of GU yaoi pics. Not a fan of yuri, though.

For pete's sake, I even wrote a .hack//GU fic taking place IRL that's probably hotter than the rest of you guy's. Hmmm...

surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:14 pm
XxGrieverxX
Shino Beats Up Ovan

surprised

Wanna read it? xD  

Shino Beats Up Ovan

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:38 am
Shino Beats Up Ovan
XxGrieverxX
Shino Beats Up Ovan

surprised

Wanna read it? xD

Sure! :D  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:03 am
Midori of the Azure land
Master Mail Jeevas
Gray Wolf-Chan
I've seen things like Haseo x Azure Kite, Haseo x Ovan, Haseo x Endrance, Kite x Elk and Shino x Atoli.

Tell me where you find these things, people!! crying
http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=ja|en&u=http://orange.fool.jp/orange.html&prev=/language_tools
this is my fav site for ,hack art.
http://calisto-divine-blue.deviantart.com/
this user draws haseoxazure kite and shinoli*atolix shino*
http://rutubo.sakura.ne.jp/hack-search/yomi.cgi?mode=kt&kt=07_02
this is a .hack search site. you will find yaoi among those sites

They had Silibus x Sakubo rofl  

Rexxie Alex

Hilarious Friend

9,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:32 am
wow, i want to see a crud load of that stuff, but i cant right now. im on my dads comp and he scans it constantly for unusual things. send the story to my mail if you can, ill pm u my mailing address so i can read it. (shino x atoli rtw!!!!!)  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff