Submit

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:30 pm
Oh god, I have an Indian friend and he's having an arranged marriage. I just have guidelines to keep my parents happy. AKA: He must be Vietnamese, can't be more than 2-3 years older than me, and they'd die happy if he could read/write/speak Vietnamese.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:06 pm
Asian at all? cool  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:21 pm
XD Well I think they'd be okay with anyone Asian. But I'm pretty sure they'd prefer Vietnamese.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:21 pm
That's to be expected of course. xd The perfect mate, according to parents, must be just like you in every way...especially ethnicity. That's a gift.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:57 am
~half Lerena, half Renoko~

My perfect mate is a...Scorpio...and ummmmmmmmm...of course he should be a Christian...and ummmmmmmm... Okay, Kaiba's perfect!

~runs and hides~

Holy censor on a censor sandwich!

OH! I GET TO READ HARRY POTTER SEVEN! ~ditches~

Does this mean you won't whack me upside the head?

~whacks Renoko upside the head~ Thanks for corrupting my FONT COLOR with your WORDS...your words should be in blue, DUUUUUUUUUH! ~Lerena and Renoko break in an endless fight; Lerena wins; and Renoko gets put in a cage unable to stare at Kaiba for 5 hours~ Okay...anyway...everyone, I ummmmmm...xD!

I am so joining that site. I am like...going to ummmmmmmm...yea, I've been saying super special awesome all summer. Seriously...super special awesome. This watermelon is super special awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:42 pm
Except that Kaiba isn't Christian. xd  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:41 pm

xD Yeah, he doesn't believe in that stuff, so sorry, he's not for you xP. But yeah, my dad is in to that too. He wants me to have a white man to marry..I think he would be fine with a girl before he would be a black man. But I think mixed babies are gorgeous, but he wont have it. Too bad his daughter gets crushes on a lot of African Americans xP Or darker people in general. Heck I'm fine with anything xDD I'm a teen, we love everything xP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:01 pm
My mom thinks that I'm going to end up marrying a Japanese man. xd My mom doesn't like African Americans... so she'd probably kill me if I brought a black man home. She kill me too if I brought home a pale white man too. She'd probably be most happy if I married an Afghan or just Persian man in general.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:03 pm

I just know that my dad threatens not to come to my wedding if I marry a black man. I'm sure he would do it anyway, but he makes his threats.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:31 pm
I've no idea what my parents expect of me, as far as marriage partners go. They don't seem to care, but my grandmother would die if I dated a black guy. But I really like darker skin tones...

Most people think I'm going to end up with an Asian dude. I wouldn't mind that either. XD I'm not much into Caucasians, really. He's have to have an outstanding personality for me to like him much. That goes for any guy, really.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:34 pm
Same here. He has to be caring, funny and interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:15 pm
I'm an awful person and get initially attracted because of a person's height. sweatdrop But thankfully, that doesn't last for long. Funny, intelligent, and has to be good at making comebacks when I feel like being mean and picking on them.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:32 pm
Agreed.

You know... I don't even know if I want to get married some day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:50 pm
I think it'd be nice to know someone loves you enough to marry you. But mostly, I'd be happy as long as I wasn't living alone. And yeah, I admit, it would really help me out if they knew how to cook. xd ;;;  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:10 pm
It couldn't be that bad to have a roommate I guess. My Canadian friend has already offered that I move in with her after college. xd  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff