Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:07 pm
My Opinions on the Suggested Actors in this Thread:

Tom Sturridge: Ew. No.
Henry Cavill: I love him, but he’s too old to play the part.
Drew Fuller: Ugh. No.
Hugh Dancy: Too old, plus I don’t like him.
Zac Efron: If he plays Edward, there’s a good chance I won’t see the movie.
Robert Pattinson: No. British. Edward isn’t British. Even if he could do an English accent, still no.
Chace Crawford: He could pull it off. He’d be my second choice.
Hayden Christiansen: I don’t like his acting, plus he’s not hot enough or young enough.
Gaspard Ulliel: Hellz yes! I love him. He’d be an absolutely perfect actor for Edward. First choice.
Tom Felton: No. Every time that I saw him on screen I’d think, “Ew, no. Evil Draco!” Plus, for the second time, Edward isn’t British.
Jackson Rathbone: Third choice. He’s a bit young looking, but he could pull it off.
Gackt: I just don’t see it.
Elijah Shain: Meh. Don’t like him too much.

If you think that my opinions matter, go ahead and comment on how messed up I am, and that I'm crazy. But guys, they don't. I'm just posting my opinions. If you choose to be mean to me, I be mean to Meanie McMeanington.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:11 pm
Ravenous_Twilight
to tell you the truth, i cant really imagine anyone who could play edward sweatdrop . i have the perfect image of what he looks like in my head. but i seriously doubt that anyone would look like him. for some strange reason, he looks kind of emo in my head redface

Ya got a point.

I was thinking someone naturally pale.
Can't think of anyone who's about 17 and has naturally pale skin.  

shibo36

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:48 pm
shibo36

Ya got a point.

Ahhh!! I know you, I know you! You were in my awesome Kingdom Hearts role plays last year!
Hi!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:13 pm
The Kraken
shibo36

Ya got a point.

Ahhh!! I know you, I know you! You were in my awesome Kingdom Hearts role plays last year!
Hi!!

Oh yeah, I remember.
Hi. domokun  

shibo36

Moonflowerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:33 pm
ehehe i love how all us r fan girls of his lol
i think for edward there must be a new actor
so we dont see him as any other character
just EDWARD who is god and cannot be competed with
whhheee im so excited

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:36 am
I don't know I can't see anyone as Edward. I'm hopeing their will be open auditions for him msot likely. As for pale skin though Im sure there is such a thing called Hollywood magic,makeup can be used to make them paler then normal. Or even green screens.  

Himako

angel2cutiegirl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:01 pm
SEAN FARIS ALL THE WAY! heart
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:08 pm
ayakei
Tom Sturridge? GAG!!!!
Henry cavill is the only person that comes close (he's not really that close to my vision but still) He could do a terrific job! HAVE YOU SEEN THE COUNT OF MONTE CROSTO?!?!?!?!?!?!? *faints*

I think they should get a semi-unknown actor to play him biggrin
YES. MOTHER ******** YES. Henry Cavill, especially in the black and white pic Stephenie has of him? HE SHOULD DEFINATELY PLAY THE PART. Who the heck cares how old he is now? shave off his beard and make him look young, it isn't hard. Hell, people on degrassi and summer land ar elike 23 22, and they look 16!  

Zseigh

OG Member

Steel Corpses

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:55 pm
I could picture Gaspard playing the part, but Stephenie said something like "hes too old for the part"
D;

But I could also see Chase with the role...Maybe just a tad more .__o

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:46 pm
I have yet to find someone who can be like Edward. My friend and I have come to a conclusion that there will have to be a new actor to play Edward.  

miz_understood09

Nisper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:54 pm
Drake Bell?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:27 pm
Steven Strait!! put highlights in his hair and he would be the edward of my dreams. heart heart heart and plus have u seen him without a shirt!!!!!!! heart  

Bells_Swan14

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:10 pm
Bells_Swan14
Steven Strait!! put highlights in his hair and he would be the edward of my dreams. heart heart heart and plus have u seen him without a shirt!!!!!!! heart
Why do you post this twice? Now I burn twice as much at this thought!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:28 pm
allieballie17
here's pretty zac efron pictures..!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

evil ARE YOU KIDDING????!!!!! stressed ZAC WILL NEVER EVER GET THE PART FOR EDWARD!!!! stressed I DON'T EVEN THINK THAT HE SHOULD BE IN THE MOVIE!!!!! stressed

if he does end up in the movie i might just shoot myself burning_eyes  

starlight_twilight

Syreen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:50 pm
Ravenous_Twilight
to tell you the truth, i cant really imagine anyone who could play edward sweatdrop . i have the perfect image of what he looks like in my head. but i seriously doubt that anyone would look like him. for some strange reason, he looks kind of emo in my head redface

that's how I pictured him as well.... of course I read New Moon first and in that Bella's telling him that he's so masochistic.... so hence my picture  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff