Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Bleach: Dawn of the Soul Reaper Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:16 pm

(The subs are fan-written, and are as reliable as Wikipedia... Take all information from there with a grain of salt.)

"Please don't make that room near the back door, please don't make that room near the back door..."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:20 pm

Mimiru spoke with Vlad for a little bit before excusing herself for some air. She went outside and sat on the porch that wrapped around the house. Looking up at the sky, she smiled warmly and closed her eyes. "Did you enjoy listening to our conversation?"

Sexy_Dancer08

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:28 pm

Yoshiro blinked in surprise. "Uhhh... Yeah. Learned a lot about him. Yep, he's definitely going to try to kill me... So how the hell can you hear me? Are you that battle-trained? Tell me your name, and I'll see what I can remember from your file!"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:37 pm

She jumped onto the rooftop and moved to sit next to him. "I was actually just guessing that you would be out here. I'm Mimiru Toshona."

Sexy_Dancer08

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:48 pm

He paused, hand on his chin in thought. "Hmmm... Oh, you're the one whose Zanpakuto expands in size... It is an honour to meet you. No wonder you could hear me. The file I stole says a lot on you..."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:50 pm

"Really? Like wh- wait! You stole a file? From the Soul Society?!" Her eyes were wide but she kept her voice down, not wanting to alert Vlad. "You're not allowed to have that anymore. Give it back so that I may return it to its place!"

Sexy_Dancer08

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:01 pm

"I never said I stole it from the Soul Society. I stole it from the Legion..."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:04 pm

"It doesn't matter where you stole it from. It needs to be returned."

Sexy_Dancer08

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:14 pm

"Even to the Hollows who owned it?" He looked at her gravely. "The Legion is the Hollow counterpart of the Soul Society. They have files on you and Vlad just like you have files on The Grand Fisher and those countless others."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:18 pm

She thought about it and nodded. "Okay. I understand then. Nevermind what I've said then. Since I no longer worry about you having taken the file, what did it say about me?" She smiled and leaned towards him a little, her curiousity getting the best of her.

Sexy_Dancer08

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:30 pm

"Threat level: A-minus. Very agile, capable of doing massive damage. However, lacks control and is reckless. Has no unique abilities on the scale of Captain Kuchki. (Did I spell it right?) Should I continue?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:42 pm

She listened and nodded but at the comment about being reckless, she pouted and crossed her arms. I'll show them reckless... "Obviously I can't compare to Captain Kuchiki. I'm just a lieutenant." Taking a calming breath, she relaxed and nodded. "Yes. Please continue."

Sexy_Dancer08

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:56 pm

"Inner Hollow is Threat Level S. Has remarkable speed and strength. However, due to ill temper and mood swings, unfit for Legion membership. Must be exterminated on sight. Host resilient to Hollow attack, but may be corrupted manually. Grand Fisher with aggravation techniques over sorrow techniques highly recommended. For Inner Hollow extermination, Ichigo Kurosaki's Inner Hollow or Captain Kuchiki's Inner Hollow highly recommended. Ichigo Kurosaki's Inner Hollow is akin to that of the Host, therefore Captain Kuchiki's Inner Hollow only option. See Captian Kuchiki's file for further intstruction... That's all I can remember offhand. I can bring you the file, if you wish."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:00 pm

"No. That's alright." She sat in thought for a moment then pulled her legs up to her chest and looked over at him. "So they think that the best way to destroy my inner hollow is by using Captain Kuchiki's or Ichigo's?"

Sexy_Dancer08

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:07 pm

Name biggrin orian Ashenwind
Class:Necromancer
Appearance:Dorian 1Dorian2
Personality:calm,formal,kind in his own way
Abilities:bone alteration and reconstruction,control shadows and can travel through them
Weapons:Obisidian Tower Katana(family heirloom),his bones
Bio:he was the leader of a now almost extinct clan of necromancers,when he was a child he has heard tales of a "society of souls" but he has always believed it to be a fairy tale
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff