Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:32 am
looks back and notices hasao "not now ok im alil busy hasao"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:35 am
"Ugh!!!! i hate when you ignore me! I'll just have to follow you until your done. I wont get in the way though, i promise!"  

xXKazumaX-

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:44 am
"no dont follow me plz" turns around and continues walking  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:47 am
"Fine, if thats what you want.... scream I'll go back and wait for someone ELSE to party with me. Don't expect any gifts after you level up."  

xXKazumaX-

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:08 pm
walks down the alley and looks over at the docks  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:11 pm
walkin around in the docks
looks for nuthin inpurculer  

King Yoshimitsu

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:14 pm
Haseo walks past Raven and goes up to the mechanic shop garage and slowly spies on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:40 pm
says a spell then makes the man sleep, she pushes him off and stands up "pervert" she said fixing her shirt, she picks up her book then walks away  

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:46 pm
keeps walking down to another alley and sees a teleporter "i should go lvl up abit" walks up to the teleporter and puts in the code "Misty/Dead/Feild" after that i got teleported to the feild and starts to walk around  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:49 pm
she walks down to the dock and looks in the water, she waves her hand and says a spell, something shined out "well here i go" she jumps in then the water was still, it took her to another world where she fell through a tree, she picks up her book losing a little health, she starts to walk through the forest  

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:56 pm
some red little creatures appear in front of me and start to run towards me " oh great lvl 7 creatures" i sighs and run towards them. hits them once and destroys them both "to easy"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:02 pm
the ground starts to shake and it opens up, three giant creatures jump out carring blood covered swords, i look up at them and sighn "always get the hard ones" she pulls out her sword and her claws come out, she crouches then jumps on one  

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:05 pm
((are we in the same battle feild? i just need to since we're both battling with creatures)) feels the ground shaking and wonders what it was " i think its coming from behind those trees over there. Raven starts to walk through the trees  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:08 pm
(sure) she claws at one and the other slams her into the ground, she rolls over and then jumps on the creature again "die" she yelled stabbing one, it burst into flames, she wipes her sword then gets ready to attack the to attack the other two  

Aprilbaby1

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:19 pm
(i wanna help ><)After Haseos bike was fixed, he heard rumbling in the distance. flipping backwards onto his bike, Haseo sped off to see the commotion  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff