Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Wanna be a Moderator? All Moderators chosen..for now Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:36 pm
Konata_Izumi_RP
Hey I'll be one! I check practically every single day, Im very good at art and know practically every art program, I can make music video's I can find stuff you normaly wouldnt find *also I found a site that has the scanlations to lucky star up to chapter 10 if you need it* I'm also cought up to every episode thats been fansubbed, and I understand everything thats going on *the reason I made my avi after konata is because shes the one I relate to the most in every single way lol >w<* well hope you guys will have me! also even if you dont and if you want I can make thouse banners you want I got enough pictures to start making them just tell me what you want expecially and Ill do it! well gatta go now and check out more of the guild ja ne!

o__o
I want to see the scanlations....
Although, I'm reading the light novels for Suzumiya, so I might not get to seeing those in a bit.

Why does everyone want to be a moderator?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:38 pm
0ceanBlue
Konata_Izumi_RP
Hey I'll be one! I check practically every single day, Im very good at art and know practically every art program, I can make music video's I can find stuff you normaly wouldnt find *also I found a site that has the scanlations to lucky star up to chapter 10 if you need it* I'm also cought up to every episode thats been fansubbed, and I understand everything thats going on *the reason I made my avi after konata is because shes the one I relate to the most in every single way lol >w<* well hope you guys will have me! also even if you dont and if you want I can make thouse banners you want I got enough pictures to start making them just tell me what you want expecially and Ill do it! well gatta go now and check out more of the guild ja ne!

o__o
Although, I'm reading the light novels for Suzumiya, so I might not get to seeing those in a bit.

User Image
Join the Official Lucky Star guild...

Not everyone wants to be, it just looks like it is all. I only have 5 submissions out of 33 members lol.

I also wanna see the scanalations.

...waiting for Episode 15 of Lucky Star now xP

Onicept
Captain

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:40 pm
Onicept
0ceanBlue
Konata_Izumi_RP

o__o

User Image

Not everyone wants to be, it just looks like it is all. I only have 5 submissions out of 33 members lol.

Fine then.

Why is it that most of the active people [sorry to the lurkers] want to become moderators.

But I guess that's a good point.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:44 pm
0ceanBlue
Onicept
0ceanBlue
Konata_Izumi_RP

o__o

User Image

Fine then.

Why is it that most of the active people [sorry to the lurkers] want to become moderators.

But I guess that's a good point.
User Image

Beats me, lol. They just wanna be I guess.

Onicept
Captain

[Lou Lou]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:54 pm
Saigo ni waracchau no wa atashi no hazu...

Yes, I caught up on all the episodes so far now. I woke up slightly late because I was busy trying to figure out how to use Photoshop last night to make the banners. 5am and woke up at 2 pm, woopsie.

Yes, literacy is a big thing, It's not that I can't stand when people are illiterate but it bothers me that they aren't using the shift key when it's right there, it's not a decoration and neither are all the others -_-;.

But yeah, I'm probably going to get started on the art most likely tonight since tomorrow I might be out. But I'm here every day on the weekdays and on Sundays.

Moderating the forums, creating quizzes, opinion polls, debates, contests, etc, wouldn't be a problem at all. I have to tidy up my room for a bit so I'll be back :]

...User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:58 pm
[Lou Lou]

Yes, I caught up on all the episodes so far now. I woke up slightly late because I was busy trying to figure out how to use Photoshop last night to make the banners. 5am and woke up at 2 pm, woopsie.

Yes, literacy is a big thing, It's not that I can't stand when people are illiterate but it bothers me that they aren't using the shift key when it's right there, it's not a decoration and neither are all the others -_-;.

But yeah, I'm probably going to get started on the art most likely tonight since tomorrow I might be out. But I'm here every day on the weekdays and on Sundays.

Moderating the forums, creating quizzes, opinion polls, debates, contests, etc, wouldn't be a problem at all. I have to tidy up my room for a bit so I'll be back :]

...User Image
User Image

Which character would you like to be "Room cleaner".

As that is the one thing you haven't mentioned Lol.

Onicept
Captain

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:03 pm
User Image

Aw the flood of posts has stopped.

We have over 200 posts now.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:22 pm
Well, I'm busy with the Kagami banner....

I'm almost done. Just touching up.  

GeebusKermas
Crew

[Lou Lou]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:23 pm

Ooh My bad, well I'm very fond of Miyuki, I like her character very much. I can relate to Konata though, were basically exactly alike ^-^;;.
I'm addicted to some MMO's, and I love anime and manga. I cram alot of stuff days before the test, and I don't do good in school unless my parents bribe me xD. I'm usually late to my first class, and I have sleepless nights playing games. But yeah. Either one would be fine :]
Back to cleaning :]
...User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:30 pm
[Lou Lou]

Ooh My bad, well I'm very fond of Miyuki, I like her character very much. I can relate to Konata though, were basically exactly alike ^-^;;.
I'm addicted to some MMO's, and I love anime and manga. I cram alot of stuff days before the test, and I don't do good in school unless my parents bribe me xD. I'm usually late to my first class, and I have sleepless nights playing games. But yeah. Either one would be fine :]
Back to cleaning :]
...User Image
User Image

Sounds good to me, Miyuki it is I guess.

Onicept
Captain

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:33 pm
Are you sure that's what Lou meant?

It almost sounds like he was trying to post on the character thread but accidentally posted here, but that probably isn't it.

And Miyuki doesn't seem like a room cleaner to me.

Edit: Well, one could consider Miyuki tidy, so that might work....
Although, cleaner might be replaced with organizer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:38 pm
0ceanBlue
Are you sure that's what Lou meant?

It almost sounds like he was trying to post on the character thread but accidentally posted here, but that probably isn't it.

And Miyuki doesn't seem like a room cleaner to me.

Edit: Well, one could consider Miyuki tidy, so that might work....
Although, cleaner might be replaced with organizer.
User Image

[Lou Lou], The Official Lucky Star Guild's Organizer?

Cause I know Konata doesn't do cleaning for fun, or else he would've stuck on here.

Onicept
Captain

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:40 pm
That didn't make any sense to me at all....

I think I must have missed something. What do you mean by "or else he would've stuck on here"? Who stick what?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:44 pm
0ceanBlue
That didn't make any sense to me at all....

I think I must have missed something. What do you mean by "or else he would've stuck on here"? Who stick what?
User Image

You know how like, Miyuki is someone who gets things done when she started them, and Konata is someone who will kinda trail off and do something else more fun.

So like, since he is cleaning his room, he did a Miykui kinda thing.

"Sorry I am cleaning my room right now, I would like to join you but I must finish cleaning it"

rather than..

"Oh ho ho, no one will mind if I take a 30 minute break on Gaia will they, the room can wait" *30 minutes later* "I guess it can wait another 30"

Onicept
Captain

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:47 pm
Oh right, like the homework thing ^__^.

You're so close to 100 posts now. o__o;  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff