Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime School (and Life!) RP (need peoples!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:17 pm

Periru blushed deeper at Sasuke. Why did every one have to constantly remind her of her klutziness? She was either bumping, running, slamming, or falling into things.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:18 pm

~as he runs to his class he thinks about what just happened~ she might be a klutz but she's kinda cute....

The_Last_Avenger

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:20 pm

after class as he walks through the hall 2 bullies approach him to take his money.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:21 pm

As adam ws walking down the narrow He noticed Periru "O yea its ok i just gotta go to class now" he said as he continued walking down the narrow hall but as he was walking he tought to himself ''huh...why am i blushing what is wrong with me i've never felt this feeling before but no matter i gotta go get rid of it'' He turns to the right and instead of entering his class he sits on an un occupied starirs where no one can see and took out his knife "time to get rid of those unexpected feelings" he said as he smiled and started to cut himself

OahuGrown14

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:22 pm

*Walking to class, her sandal gets caught on a rock and she trips, falling on her knee and scraping it* ow...*gets up and sits herself on a small bench, looking at the scrape* ....
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:24 pm

hehehe. if these bullies want something i'll give them something.... ~makes some hand signs~ notices a couple students around. "FIRE STYLE!!! FIREBALL JUTSU!!!!!! ~shoots a fireball at the bullies~

The_Last_Avenger

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:25 pm

Adams hand was suddenly grabbed from his side. Lace took his knife from him and showed a a look with no mercy.
"What do you think you're doing? Do you not think that our hospitals have enough patients? Cherish your health when you still have it"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:25 pm

Kokoro Mitsurugi
*Walking to class, her sandal gets caught on a rock and she trips, falling on her knee and scraping it* ow...*gets up and sits herself on a small bench, looking at the scrape* ....

runs over to her.. "are u ok?"

The_Last_Avenger

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:26 pm

*gets up, uses her bag to hide the scrape, passes by Adam, looks over* ...*smiles kindly, even though he's hurting himself* H..Hello...I'm Emiko....*just talking to someone was a first for her, she immediatly goes red at the thought that this is the first time she's ever spoken*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:27 pm

Periru saw Kokoro trip and immediatly went over, a bandage in hand. The smile she gave Kokoro was beautiful, yet shy. "Here's a band aid. I hope you get better!" She had to start heading to her next class, noticing Adam. She learned his name from two other girls in the school and saw Miss Lace by him. "Adam? Miss Lace?" she called out softly.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:28 pm

bananas28
Kokoro Mitsurugi

runs over to her.. "are u ok?"

*had nodded shyly before she walked off*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:28 pm

Kokoro Mitsurugi
*gets up, uses her bag to hide the scrape, passes by Adam, looks over* ...*smiles kindly, even though he's hurting himself* H..Hello...I'm Emiko....*just talking to someone was a first for her, she immediatly goes red at the thought that this is the first time she's ever spoken*

"hey emiko" ~makes some hand signs~ "move the bag. i can heal the scrape"

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:30 pm

Periru went over to Adam and Miss Lace. "Miss Lace? W-What's going on?" She blinked in confusion.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:31 pm

Adam starts laughing "these feelings cant be cut away eh i'll just leave them alone for now" he said as he was walking he saw Sauske and the two bullies Adam whips out his knife I and thows it at one of the bullies legs he shouted "hahahaha I luv to see blood" he said as he began to spint toward one of the bullies with a very evil look "I will kill one of you no one stops me" he said

OahuGrown14

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:32 pm

(omglmao this rp is becoming confusing, sry I typed slow so by the time I saw the new responses I'm like "O_o Shooooooot!" lol)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff