Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:40 am
Macabre_Cogitation

I don't know what to say. Stupid confrontation? The ever present, "Are you gothic?"
Just respond with, "No, I'm human, not an architectural style."

One of my favourite lines. Period.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:17 pm
I think you're full of bullshit.

User Image

MortSanglant

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:08 pm
Dark_Goddess_1551
Julien_Isfange
Oh do I have a story for you then.

This is about 10 years ago, I saw the Jahova's witnesses come up the street and I was home alone. I threw off my shirt and ran to grab a huge cleaver looking knife. my mom at the time was defrosting beef on the counter so its nice and bloody. I wrote 666 across my forehead and a bunch of nonsense runes and the part of a star on my bare chest in the beef blood. I smeared the knife with the blood and as I heard the knock on the door, I pick up the cat under one arm and answer it. I answer "Hi hows it going?" and my cat has perfect timing on the meow. They turn and leave with out saying a word.

45 minutes later I get another knock on the door after I have cleaned up. It's the cops on report for animal cruelty. I show him the cat, beef, knife and tell them the whole story. The officer died laughing and just gave me a warning

To this day my parents don't get bothered by the church groups. mrgreen

OMG!!! I almost fell on the floor laughing....literally. I even shared this w/a friend....lmfao.

Thanks I try. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:11 pm
Rellik San
Julien_Isfange

This is about 10 years ago, I saw the Jahova's witnesses come up the street and I was home alone. I threw off my shirt and ran to grab a huge cleaver looking knife. my mom at the time was defrosting beef on the counter so its nice and bloody. I wrote 666 across my forehead and a bunch of nonsense runes and the part of a star on my bare chest in the beef blood. I smeared the knife with the blood and as I heard the knock on the door, I pick up the cat under one arm and answer it. I answer "Hi hows it going?" and my cat has perfect timing on the meow. They turn and leave with out saying a word.

45 minutes later I get another knock on the door after I have cleaned up. It's the cops on report for animal cruelty. I show him the cat, beef, knife and tell them the whole story. The officer died laughing and just gave me a warning

My favourite trick is to seem perfectly polite and normal, but as you open the door and see its Jehovah's witnesses, then you yell to the other room:
"I'll be in soon, just finish that pentagram and get the goats head ready... the sacrifice's will be here soon....

I'm sorry may I help you?"
Works every time we move. More so because of how disarmingly normal I look when I do it.

Yeah, I agree that is also funny. My boss would tell me stories about when he did that stuff after desert storm. But there has to be something said to get the cops called on you. mrgreen  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:48 am
Julien_Isfange
Rellik San
Julien_Isfange

My favourite trick is to seem perfectly polite and normal, but as you open the door and see its Jehovah's witnesses, then you yell to the other room:
"I'll be in soon, just finish that pentagram and get the goats head ready... the sacrifice's will be here soon....

Works every time we move. More so because of how disarmingly normal I look when I do it.

Yeah, I agree that is also funny. My boss would tell me stories about when he did that stuff after desert storm. But there has to be something said to get the cops called on you. mrgreen

Which is where the sacrifice's part comes in, well, I'm not sure about where you live but in England, human sacrifice is (unfortunately) frowned upon to say the least. So by suggesting the sacrifice's are soon to arrive the police are called, at which point, we're all normal, polite and friendly, and the police have nothing on us.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:53 pm
Rellik San
Julien_Isfange
Rellik San
Julien_Isfange

Which is where the sacrifice's part comes in, well, I'm not sure about where you live but in England, human sacrifice is (unfortunately) frowned upon to say the least. So by suggesting the sacrifice's are soon to arrive the police are called, at which point, we're all normal, polite and friendly, and the police have nothing on us.

Naaaa, I live in the states, in the country, in a tiny town. We all know who each other are. The officer was an old family friend 3nodding  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:14 pm
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
So you'd flaunt your oldness?Ofcourse they would run to their parents and might get you put in jail if that happened
If their parents taught them not to be little buggers from the get go, I wouldn't have to threaten them, its not my fault they were brought up in an ineffectual manner.
Yup thats true...Ofcourse it's not always the parents fault their kids are little assholes sometimes xp
They have to learn to be that way somewhere, so if their parents, or the parents of their peers are spouting off nonsense about alt. groups being baby eaters (admittedly I belong to the group that does look like we'd break into your house and eat your baby. :S), then the kids need to learn to respect us through fear, as by that age, their idea's on the subject are often set for life.
Fine you win...this one... ninja

I always win, its just a matter of how and when. blaugh
Wow,you don't have much of an ego at all do you? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:02 am
Julien_Isfange
Rellik San
Julien_Isfange
Rellik San
Julien_Isfange

Naaaa, I live in the states, in the country, in a tiny town. We all know who each other are. The officer was an old family friend 3nodding

Riot town UK for me, they take things very seriously, look up the Rochdale satanist incident for proof (Rochdale is part of the metropolitan area).  

Rellik San
Crew

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:04 am
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Yup thats true...Ofcourse it's not always the parents fault their kids are little assholes sometimes xp
They have to learn to be that way somewhere, so if their parents, or the parents of their peers are spouting off nonsense about alt. groups being baby eaters (admittedly I belong to the group that does look like we'd break into your house and eat your baby. :S), then the kids need to learn to respect us through fear, as by that age, their idea's on the subject are often set for life.

Just speaking the truth.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:21 pm
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire

Just speaking the truth.

He won. Again. *chuckles soflty in a slightly disturbing way*  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Stargazer Dante

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:14 pm
i dont get s**t from kids at my school,cuzz im friends with like everyone(grade school rocks XD) but i was walking down the street wearing camo pants and a black shirt(no makeup or jewlery or anything,just me in dress-down mode)and these two 9 year old gangster-wannabe boys walk up to me and the one tells me to go cut myself,and the other made a lame joke about my mom and i told them to ******** off.

the one boy backed away from me after i glared at them and i started walking away and the other kid comes and kicks me in the back.
i grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and said:
If you touch me again,ill kill you and your family and ******** your mothers dead body.then ill give your soul to satan for you to live the rest of your life,burning in the black fires of hell,you little ******** conformist bastards.
they got freaked out and ran away.

usually im nice to little kids,i tutor them at school and i got tons of little kid buddies.but when people attempt to hurt me i flip.it was ******** hillarious.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:41 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire

Just speaking the truth.

Maybe he's got a vampire ego...it feeds off of other people's egos in order to grow and sustain itself... rofl xp  

Awesome Akwardness

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:45 pm
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire

Just speaking the truth.

Maybe he's got a vampire ego...it feeds off of other people's egos in order to grow and sustain itself... rofl xp

Nah I just roxxorz the interwebz boxxorz.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:27 am
Back in the days of high school.....

I wore fluro orange shorts to sports days, (I was semi famous because of them! blaugh Squee!), because:

A. Didn't have anything else to run in
B. They're shorts.

Anyway, some year 9's (I think) come up to me one day and proceed to go as followed:

year 9: Are you a goth?
me: Yes. Why?
year 9: Goth's wear black.
me: Goths don't have to wear black all the time.

I can't remember the rest, but she left with her friends a few minutes later....

Another one:

A rumor about me and a switchblade in my math textbook, and me threating to slit anyone's throat who wouldn't give me the answers. Scary thing was though, people ACTUALLY BELIEVED IT!!!! stare

Also been asked if I was possessed by demons. rolleyes  

darkcrimsongoth

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:38 am
darkcrimsongoth
Back in the days of high school.....

I wore fluro orange shorts to sports days, (I was semi famous because of them! blaugh Squee!), because:

A. Didn't have anything else to run in
B. They're shorts.

Anyway, some year 9's (I think) come up to me one day and proceed to go as followed:

year 9: Are you a goth?
me: Yes. Why?
year 9: Goth's wear black.
me: Goths don't have to wear black all the time.

I can't remember the rest, but she left with her friends a few minutes later....

Another one:

A rumor about me and a switchblade in my math textbook, and me threating to slit anyone's throat who wouldn't give me the answers. Scary thing was though, people ACTUALLY BELIEVED IT!!!!
stare

Also been asked if I was possessed by demons. rolleyes

Its ok, when I was at school, there was a rumour going round I was psychotic, because I pinned a guy against a wall for threatening to rape my little sister.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff