Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:29 am
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue
The Mighty Z-Rex
Izzenai
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue

I forget who was talking about this, but somebody said they were sitting in church, and one of the crosses up on the wall had a condom hanging off of it. xD

That is sexy. Where was it hanging?

Where else? D<

EDIT:

SQUAWK ******** class="clear">

In Catholic church our Jesus' don't have bronze cocks.

I think she said it was on his head.

The one on his shoudlers anyway. >>

This reminds me. I was in Manhattan and there was an artist set up outside the Chelsea. I asked him what he was working on and he tells me, in a very french accent "poodle s**t."
Sure, alright. Just another nutjob in NYC, I think. I ask if he has anymore of his art, completed works.
He shows me this picture of Jesus on the cross with his chest heaving out, bulging eyes and a grim look on his face.
I was laughing so hard. I wanted to buy it but he thought I was insulting him and wouldn't sell it to me. sad

Nice going. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:51 am
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue
The Mighty Z-Rex
Izzenai

Where else? D<

EDIT:

This reminds me. I was in Manhattan and there was an artist set up outside the Chelsea. I asked him what he was working on and he tells me, in a very french accent "poodle s**t."
Sure, alright. Just another nutjob in NYC, I think. I ask if he has anymore of his art, completed works.
He shows me this picture of Jesus on the cross with his chest heaving out, bulging eyes and a grim look on his face.
I was laughing so hard. I wanted to buy it but he thought I was insulting him and wouldn't sell it to me. sad

Nice going. xD

YOU HAD TO SEE IT.  

The Mighty Z-Rex

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:53 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue
The Mighty Z-Rex
Izzenai

Where else? D<

EDIT:

Nice going. xD

YOU HAD TO SEE IT.

I'd like to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:42 pm
ninja I'd be that weird neighbor kid that's always hanging around in your house for some reason, and when you ask me why I'm always around I just give a mysterious smile.  

Six Bells Chime

Dangerous Phantom

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:20 am
Edi Nippoli
ninja I'd be that weird neighbor kid that's always hanging around in your house for some reason, and when you ask me why I'm always around I just give a mysterious smile.

We actually had a kid like that until one day he threw up and went home. No more neighbor kids allowed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:36 am
The Mighty Z-Rex
Edi Nippoli

We actually had a kid like that until one day he threw up and went home. No more neighbor kids allowed.

xD

I never had that. All the people in my neighborhood have always been old. Now they're all about to die and you know they're all gonna die at the same time.

Which sucks because then a bunch of ******** kids are gonna come in. ._. I like my quiet neighborhood.

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:51 am
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Edi Nippoli

xD

I never had that. All the people in my neighborhood have always been old. Now they're all about to die and you know they're all gonna die at the same time.

Which sucks because then a bunch of ******** kids are gonna come in. ._. I like my quiet neighborhood.

You should make a black and white film about it.
Then take it to Cannes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:40 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Edi Nippoli

xD

Then take it to Cannes.

LOL. And what is its storyline?  

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:13 am
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Edi Nippoli

xD

Then take it to Cannes.

LOL. And what is its storyline?

Baby, it's Cannes.
Storylines are irrelevant and detrimental.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:00 pm
I'm pretty sure I'm the estranged cousin who pops up with something odd or interesting to say, attempts to catch up with y'all, and then just leaves.

Because...

ThereWasSomeBabiesAndWellI'mPrettySureTheyNeededToBeKilled

BECAUSE!

Curb-stomping babies is the solution to racism.

Or I'm your second cousin who who think is always on drugs.

Pink Rain Today

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:20 pm
Curb Stomping makes me lulz.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:48 am
The Mighty Z-Rex

There is nothing more amusing.  

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:19 am
Izzenai
The Mighty Z-Rex

There is nothing more amusing.

Babies born with AIDS.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:26 pm
Hey, does that mean i don't have to be the "black sheep of the family" anymore?
um... i think i wanna be the aunt who's always takin the kids to the r-rated movies and lettin em do illegal stuff. xD

blood covered fangs

Zealous Blue
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:50 pm
blood covered fangs
Hey, does that mean i don't have to be the "black sheep of the family" anymore?
um... i think i wanna be the aunt who's always takin the kids to the r-rated movies and lettin em do illegal stuff. xD

I don't think it's possible to have a black-sheep in this guild. xD

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces