Reply Naruto Guild
Sasuke's future Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_Omen19

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:34 pm
to tell you the truth i really dont have any ideas but i think that sasuke should go back to sakura and naruto that would be awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:53 am
I think that he'll clue into why Orochimaru wants him...*shudders* And then maybe he'll turn on Orochimaru!

But that's my guess...*sighs* I hope that it'll come true though...  

Shakira_Ninja_Underground

the_fourth_hokage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:28 am
Chaos101
I havn't read to far into the manga, but I'm guessing once Sasuke kills Itachi (if he even does) he'll go back to being the good guys pal

As for Akatsuki leader, I thought Itachi was a kind of leader cos he beat Orochimaru. Maybe they don't even have a leader
no itachi is one of the lower members of akatsuki  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:30 am
Cos-mos7
I have a feeling Sasuke will stay with Orochimaru until he kills Itachi. ninja And that there's gonna be another big fight with Naruto and Sasuke. X3

As for the Akatsuki Leader, I have no clue! Though, he must be pretty freakin' tough if he can boss those guys around. .__.; But I was thinking, doesn't his eyes look weird to anybody else? Maybe he's another Uchiha? o.O;
i think after itachi is dead he'll go after orochimaru and try to take over sound either that or orochimaru will steal his body and use it to destroy konoha  

the_fourth_hokage

kakashi-naruto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:58 pm
If Sasuke dont come back I´m going to stop look on Naruto and If Sasuke dies I´m gona cry and after that stop looking on Naruto!
I thing that Naruto one way or the other will win Sasuke back to the good side.
But I´ve only seen on the anime and the manga has come more further on I think. So we have a couple of EP in front of us before we know whats going to happen with Sasuke
I trule hope he will come back and then Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura will kick Orochimarus butt.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:38 pm
Tell your friend she's crazy...Sasuke cannot be in the Akatsuki because his brother is in it, nether the less he's working for Orochimaru...so he'll be with Orochimaru not the Akatsuki...
And it can't be Itachi's best friend because Itachi killed him in order to get the Mangekyou Sharingan...

As for him being evil...I don't know..he could be, well since he's with Orochimaru i'm pretty sure he's evil at the momment but will end up with Naruto and Sakura in the end..x.x; Plus he also isn't that bad..I mean he understands Naruto's pain and well...considered him his friend. And he shared his lunch eek  

Kittori

Anxious Blob

hearthandgrenade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:19 am
sasuke has to come back!
he's so cute!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:42 pm
Shikamarus sacred deer kill Sasuke after an epic confrontation with NAruto. Also we see Asuma's ghost give the deer a "nice guy" pose. Just because it wouldnt make sence.

Seriously though, I think Sasuke is either going to die from Itachi, or from Naruto. Because it would be TRAGIC  

Mr._Stabby

Crimson Cupcake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:21 am
ninja I think that Sasuke'll die either by Naruto's hands, Itachi's or Orochimaru's. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:22 pm
My thoughts on Sasuke is that after going after Itachi he will join Naruto. Sasuke did everything he could to gain the power to defeat is brother. Therefore after achieving his life long dream he will turn to the only other person that he considered a friend, Naruto.

As for the AL, I feel strongly that it is a character that we have not yet been introduced to. It can't be any of the other characters you have mentioned for all too many reasons.
Sasuke - No, becuase he's been with Orochimaru the entire time.
Itachi - He's already a different member.
Orochimaru - He's been kicked out, the current AL was obviously the same one.
Itachi's friend - Itachi killed him in order to obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan.
Yondime - He's dead, he's good, he would never betray the village he gave his life to protect.

nintendonerd

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:15 pm
Honestly, after the newest manga chapter, I think that Sasuke and Naruto will both get to Itachi around the same time and Sasuke will realize that he can't defeat Itachi by himself. Er, at least, he'll be on the verge of death and then Naruto will come and do some crazy a** Kyuubi s**t and give Sasuke the will to continue to fight on. I dunno if that sounds logical to you all, but in my brain it makes sense. Almost like the time that Sasuke was battling Orochimaru for the first time, and then Naruto came and snapped Sasuke out of his stupidness.

OW! Maybe Naruto will almost die at Itachi's hand, and then Sasuke will realize that he's a dunce! >
As for the Akatsuki Leader, I'm going to bet that it's some random character that we haven't met yet. *nods*

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff