Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:53 pm
"It's nice to meet you Cuan! There are shallow pools with fish and other little things we can eat. Becareful fr the crabs though! They pinch to hard!" She exclaimed, wrinkling her nose, at the memory of getting pinched only moments before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:57 pm
As Cuan stands there, he notices Kaiya wriggle her nose after the crab experiences. "Did you have a bad experience with them/ he questioned. Hearing a rumble again, Cuan quickly looks around for pools, but Cuan isn't having any luck. With the interest to try new things Cuan asks, "Could you show me where these fishing pools are?"  

Lone Wolf Pack

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:06 pm
Kaiya nodded. "This way!" She said, starting off down the beach toward some rocky areas. "Those little crustaciens are gonna get what's coming to them someday..." She growled, as they walked by the same crab hole she was sniffing around earlier. "It's easier to get them wen their not in their holes though." Kaiya added as an afterthough. If only I followed my own advice!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:13 pm
Excited even more, Cuan follows Kaiya to the ponds. Surprised at the reaction kaiya gave towards the crustaciens, Cuan said while smiling, "We shall take them down together! Better chances in bigger groups. Ill make sure to wait until they are out of their holes but, howcome until they are out? Cant you just dig them up from their holes?"  

Lone Wolf Pack

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:19 pm
Shaking her head no she sighed. "A moment or so before I heard you I was hunting one myself. Once I got my snout into the hole, it clamped its giant pinchers onto my nose. It hurts!" She whined.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:26 pm
Finally realizing, Cuan exclaimed, "So thats the reason who yelped huh? Must have really hurt because I heard you from quite a distance!" Cuan looks back at the crustacien nest and sees one crawl out. Cuan stops a minute to look at his claws. He recognises a litle bit of red liquid on the left claw. Quickly, Cuan looks back to Kaiya nose. The dried blood stain on her hairs startles Cuan. He quickly says, "By the way, is your nose alright? Is it still bleeding?"  

Lone Wolf Pack

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:31 pm
"Eh! It is? I hadn't even noticed!" Looking down at her snout she finally saw the crimson red staining her grey fur. "Ai!" Sticking her tongue out, she licked at the wound. "Thank you!" She said. Glancing down she spotted the same crab as before. "Ok little bugger...now you're gonna get it!" Giving a fierce bark, she pounced on the crab, trapping it between her paws. "You won't escape me now!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:36 pm
Cuan was shocked how fast Kaiya's revenge on the crab took. "You killed that crab so fast!" he said trembling. Cuan stared at the remains of a crushed crab in the sand. "I hope I don't make you as mad as that crab did, ever!" he said what seemed like jokingly but also showing some fear.  

Lone Wolf Pack

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:28 am
"You'll get used to it you should see me and her with a baby moose there is no way I could take one down by my self"Meena said sneaking up on Cuan  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:38 am
Hearding a voice from behind him, Cuan quickly jumps around. Seeing Meena standing there with a glowing smile on her face relieved Cuan. "Are you comming to eat with us too?" he said. "I hope fish aren't as bad for catching as the moose your talking about!"  

Lone Wolf Pack

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:01 am
Seeing as the other wolf's peril had been resolved, Neira settled near one of the pools to eat her catch, her black paws enjoying the unfamiliar feeling of the sand. As she began to rip into her catch she saw the other wolves coming over to fish as well. 'Hello! I- I'm Neira, a loner.... Who are you all? Are you part of the pack?'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:45 am
"Hi Neira! My names Cuan and to the left of me is Kaiya and to the right of me is Meena! Nice to meet ya!" he said not trying to be shy. "You should really talk to these two about the pack...I was just accepted to the pack but only by these two was I accepted" he said.  

Lone Wolf Pack

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:59 am
'Um, hi! I've met some of the other wolves, but I'm usually ignored. I've had some luck finding company.... Have you met Thorn? He's a loner like me.... I'm not sure yet if I really want to join the pack or if it'd be better to stay a loner. Do you have any advice for me? I found the pack's male alpha, but he's kinda ignoring everyone right now... he's at the lagoon.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:46 pm
With a bright smile, Kaiya laughed. "Yup! That sounds like Slighter to me! But I can't say I know Thorn. I'm recently new to the pack myself, s I don't have much to give in advice. All I did was approach others in the pack and talk with them! Their all really nice!" She said, peering into the waters of a nearby pool.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:35 pm
Cuan laughed. "I made an idiot of myself in order to try to get into the pack, if you want the details just ask Kaiya." he said. Tilting his head, Cuan pondered and asked, "why do you get ignored? You seem like a nice wolf to me!"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff