Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:27 pm
Alue saw Slighter just laying on a flat rock near the lagoon's water motionless. As the wind hit her muzzle, she knew out of instinct that he was faking it. Alue rolled her eyes, and started down the wall of the lagoon's side. When she got to the bottom she noticed another wolf, and she reminded Alue of Huyanna, because she was also white, like Huyanna. Smileing, Alue went up to Slighter, and pounced on his motionless body. " Wakey, wakey! " she shouted in his ear, as she stood over him. Alue then backed up to see what would happen.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:37 pm
Meena shook her body of water and watched to see what slighter would do  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:51 pm
((Shatira, I would really appreciate it if you could type more when you roleplay. You don't give us much to reply to.))

Slighter jumped up not expecting Alue to jump on him and then fell in the salty water, "What the heck was that for?" he said looking at Alue and the new wolf, Not knowing what either of them wanted. Yawning once and getting back into his fake dead position, Slighter stuck his tongue out once again making it lay flat on the rock below him once more.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:00 pm
((srry Not very good at role playing))
Meena sat down and looked from slighter too the other wolves not knowing wether to laugh or just walk away she decided to laugh"you guys are funny and slighter your all wet"Meena wagged her tail and licked slighter's paw.
(( is that betta))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:58 pm
(( Yea that's better! ))

Alue laughed, at the reaction of Slighter " Well I was making sure you weren't dead. " she said jokingly since she knew he wasn't. Aleu watched him fall into the saltly water, and decided to help him get out. After her was back on the rock Alue watched him lay down in the dead looking position and saw him lay his tounge on the rock right where the salty water had splashed when he fell in. She didn't know what the expression on his face would be like after tasting the salty rock, but was thirsty, so she wento over to a puddle of freash water she found, and started drinking it. When she was done, Aleu lifted her head, and found another flat rock to lay on that was close to Slighter. Alue carfully jumped up on the rock not knowing if it was slippery from the water or not. When she found out that it was moist, but not soaked, she turned around a frew times, and layed down on the warm rock, letting the sun's rays hit her grey fur.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:06 pm
Meena continued to lick slighter as if he were family "you are so wierd" she said to the white wolf. "I'm Meena" she barked wagging her tail  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:35 pm
Slighter looked at her before he pulled his paw away from the otehr wolf before standing back up and shaking his fur dry, "So, Who are you?" He asked Meena before he looked over at Alue and pounced back on her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:21 am
Meena sat back and got sprayed with water as slighter shook dry Meena jumped in the water splashing them all and got back up and shook dry laughing  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:56 am
Catching the scent of wolves from the air, Cuan decided to follow these scents to where ever they may be. Working his way through the thick forest, Cuan came upon a clearing with many wolves pouncing eachother and laying around. Not knowing anyone, Cuan sat quietly on the outskirts on the forest, trying his best not to be seen. Thoughts of happiness ran through his mind, thinking how much fun it might be to swim for once, but sheer terror over came him when he knew he might not be welcomed into the pack of wolves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:10 am
Neira, being a loner, was unsure how to react to these pack wolves. They seemed kind enough, but what if what Thorn said was true, were these demon wolves too? If so should she been afraid? Seeing the others playing in the water she went to the pool of fresh water she saw the other wolf go to and gulped down the fresh water collected from the spray of the waterfalls. They all seemed so happy, but would she actually fit in here? She hadn't been in a pack since the rest of her own died off two winters ago. It was then that Neira noticed another wolf just under the shadow of the nearby trees, and she approached him slowly. 'Hello there, are you a loner too?'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:36 am
Caught completely off guard, Cuan heard a sweet but random voice come from no where. He almost ran up the tree in front of him. Looking over he saw a female wolf looking somewhat scared and confused. "Uh, yes I am sort of a loner too> I was accepted into a pack by a different wolf but I dont know if these wolves are in that same pack. My old pack was killed a while back and im just roaming about the forest." he said nervously. "H-H-How about yourself?" he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:07 am
'I'm Neira, my pack all died during a really harsh winter two years ago, since then, I've been wandering around looking for a playce to be accepted.' Neira sat down next to the new wolf, he was slightly bigger than her, but he seemed young still. The death of his pack seemed to still weigh heavily on his shoulders and his eyes had a sadness in them just behind his fearful gaze. 'It's okay, I think these wolves are nice, though a bit silly. The large one there is their alpha I think. I was hoping to introduce myself to him, but, well....' Neira tilted her head and a smirk played across her lips 'He's a bit strange....' The black tip of Neira's tail swished playfully back and forth.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:39 pm
"Yea, I agree with you...these wolves seem strange but very nice at the same time." Cuan said with a smile and a tail wag. Trying to gather up some courage, Cuan suggested, "Want to go introduce outselves together to them?" With a tail wag, he was hopeing for a positive responce.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:19 pm
"Cuan! There you are!" With a pounce, Kaiya bounded ontop of the sitting wolf, with a loud bark of joy. "Looking up she smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't know you had company."  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:42 pm
Playing dead for a second, Cuan opened an eye to see who it was that pounced him. "Kaiya!" he barked happily. After lickign her in the face, he said, "I didn't know you were here!, oh and this is someone I just met, her name is Neira.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff