Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
(Naruto Rping)HIDDEN LEAF VILLAGE(setting:squad making room) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:33 am

IVE1216
*when my body hits the wall a log appears instead n i grab ur leg from underwater n pull u in while i get out the water*"u were saying??u were to busy being cocky that u didnt even notice my subsitution jutsu......."*does hand signs n a whirlpool in the water sucks u in n thrashes u onto the waterfloor*"time for my pets"*does hand signs n creates water sharks that regenerate n the sharks at u under water*

~clone disappears~ "nice try. time to try out my new jutsu." ~his hands glow and he hits the water~ "hahahahaha" ~the water disappears~
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:36 am

KAKASHI_HATAKE_44
IVE1216
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen was going to the training room, to see what the two comrades that was currently a part of the three man squad she was commaning, she walks in the door to see them fight she simply smiles and says:*

"amuzing"

*and she sits down and watches*

"just dont kill eachother!"
oh so ur the commander awesome........*wipes hands* well little mr show off is going to be asleep for awhile but hell survive..........he just drunk a bit too much water sensei........hehe
ok now whenever u guys are done training n sasuke comes bak to his senses ill give u ur mission just ask me when ur ready

~fire style~ ~thousand dancing flames~ ~the area is now covored in fire instead of water~

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:37 pm

Greetings. My name is Zaizen Ichiruka. I am 17 and wish to apply for a squad. My talents are strategy and negotiations. *Looks over to the others* I see the competition is fierce. Just the way I like it. Sasuke Uchiha... Lord Orochimaru was right about you... so much potential... Where do I sign?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:21 pm

*turns bak to sasuke*hey moron........the fights over u took too long replacing urself with clone.........n next time.........plz entertain me a bit more.......hey there new guy........nice to meet u^^

iIve

iIve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:22 pm

oh ya n im doing fine logen sensei^^
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:24 pm

*Logen smiled as she saw Zaizen, and the techniq of Sasuke:*

"well nice techniq there sasuke!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:25 pm

"It is nice to meet you too, miss...?" She is one to watch out for. I best make a minor report for Lord Orochimaru... Minor only because that fool's main concern is that Uchiha brat...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:30 pm

heh seems like its 4 ppl now.......thats perfect............hey logen change of plans..................u 4 ate now together in a 4 man squad..........logen ur the sensei of the squad.........n like every normal squad...........theres 2 students that are male n one female student...........thats ive............along with sasuke and zaizen...........ok now u guys will be Squad 1............prepare urselfs n train as much as ud like...........ill leave everything to logen sensei's hand for u guys.......now just ask me when u n ur squad are ready for a mission logen

Jonthelegend

iIve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:32 pm

heh ya his techinique was quite impressive...............but................hehe.........he didnt even kno that my water field jutsu was already gone before he used his so called jutsu......hehe he must of been still knocked out while i ended the jutsu^^.......so wat now sensei
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:33 pm

looks around "hmmm" looks at zaizen "u think i'm a brat???? ur gonna pay" walks towards him

The_Last_Avenger

Jonthelegend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:40 pm

bananas28
looks around "hmmm" looks at zaizen "u think i'm a brat???? ur gonna pay" walks towards him
(hey sasuke ur breaking a rule....he was thinking that he didnt say out loud that u were a brat another words u cant kno he thought it)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:41 pm

bananas28

*Logen smiled and said:*

"No need to be that angry Sasuke!"

*Logen thought of what the third had teached her first, but then they were not her, so she had to come up with some other training course!*

Wacram Glaziuz

iIve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:42 pm

heh
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:44 pm

"I don't think you're a brat, I know you're a brat. Dead-last..." Hehehe... If I'm right, he'll think I'm comparing him to Naruto... perfect. That file Lord Orochimaru gave me is working well... I'll force him to leave the squad in anger and join him!

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:44 pm

KAKASHI_HATAKE_44
bananas28
(hey sasuke ur breaking a rule....he was thinking that he didnt say out loud that u were a brat another words u cant kno he thought it)

(power of mangeckyou sharingan...i can read minds...)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff