Submit

It's like,
  here!!
View Results

Universal Remonster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:02 pm
Uhm. I'm Maria. And..... well yeah. ^-^
Sometimes people call me a hippie. v.v

I've just recently gotten to the point where I can listen to other music besides Nine Inch Nails.

Trent Reznor is one of the few credible artists left in the world.
And he is the definition of beautiful.

=D
Well, um that's all I got for now.

I also like System Of A Down,Rage, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix(well anything from the '70's pretty much, except the Rolling Stones-OLD WRINKLY MANWHORES!!!!)and well some other stuff but I'm too lazy to list them.

I thank the lord for the video for We're In This Together.
Every shot of Trent in that is called :

H E A V E N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:04 am
Hello there!  

alienmonkey7

Sesu745

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:17 pm
Hi my name is Seth and I'm 18 and a student at AHS in Ohio about to finish my senior year and go to college. I don't have many friends on gaia yet. I wake up like normal people going "WTF it's that time already!?" and turn of my March of the Pigs alarm while falling off the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:21 pm
Hi, I'm sort of new to gaia aswell as this guild. All I have to say is thank you for letting me join.  

NWAcarnifex

betty lugosi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:50 pm
My name is art and I am complete in myself. Hello, my name is irrelevant and I am blissful in my ignorance. I am not new but I have never properly introduced myself. My name is Isashah, pronounced e-saw-shuh, and I hate Nine Inch Nails. My favorite albums are Pretty Hate Machine and the Downward Spiral. I love Nine Inch Nails. I don't have a favorite song in particular, I have MANY favorite songs. I enjoy the Reznor's movie scores such as Natural Born Killers and Lost Highway.

Oh, I also like movies. I am not an organ donor.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:22 pm
hullo. mah name is kyla. i live in your closet. im an ets member (cheeseoftwilight). you can see most of my posts in da trent photoshop thread. i have a dog named peanut. she is a yorkie-bichon. i love softball and soccer. in my spare time, i like to draw, sleep, play video games, sing, hang out with my friends (0), and eat snakes (ew). trent is my homey. i also love the bands thousand foot krutch, fall out boy (not so much anymore), panic @ the disco, gnarls barkley, and a whole lotta other crap. but i love nine inch nails the most. cause they pwn all. or trent does. no its trent. he pwns all. yes. i also luff kittens and go to icanhascheezburger dot com. yes. i have a boyfriend. hes awsum. i like being random. yes. that is me. chicken i am not. i love riding on rollercoasters. and anything extreme. i have gone parasailing before. and deep sea fishing. other things i love are ramen, the color black, peanut, dramallama s, and my family/friends.
that is me
~cheese~  

nin-cheese

Snuff Pixel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:50 pm
I'm Nicole. ;D!
I'm 18, and from California.
I joined this guild before, but
was hacked and pretty inactive
because of dial up. Cable now <3

I started listening to NiN when I
was about 14? Lol, loved ever since.
Can't wait for the concert in Sept.
Tis about all, PM me or profile for
whatever else. =]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:59 pm
[insert obligatory gushing here]

What I <3 about NIN right now?

♪Albums♪
The Fragile
The Slip

♪Tracks♪
Deep
Memorabilia
Head Down
Kinda I Want To
The Big Come Down

Fifth row, center seats for Lights In The Sky, August 20th. [omg 4 reelz]

[/gushing]
-:â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘:-

I love Gaia, but I loathe the forums.
I can be found profile jumping, troll-trolling, playing the market, or dressing my av.

What do I do when I'm not on Gaia? More than likely, I'm combing the grid on Second Life. Add a dash of lolcats and you've got some mighty fine internetz.

IRL, I do take time away from the metaverse to eat cakes, smoke cigs, and make potty.  

Penny Plastic

Azrael_9

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:09 pm
Hello all fellow NIN fan type people. I'm 18 and from the U.S. and music is my passion. I started listening to NIN at the age of 4 through my brother who loved to blast The Downward Spiral in his room at all hours. My brother moved out and I forgot all about NIN until a friend of mine got me back into them a few years ago. Like many female NIN fans, I find Trent Reznor quite attractive. My favorite NIN album right now is The Downward Spiral. So that's a little about me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:13 am
Hello.

I'm Larisa. I am not new to Gaia. However, this account has lain inactive for about two years and I have just recovered it, so I feel like a newb.

I really love Nine Inch Nails. I discovered them quite by accident last year when I was shopping. I picked up Year Zero and I liked what I heard. It was different than what I was listening to then, so I checked out their videos on YouTube, then I checked out the CDs from the library, now I own all of the albums.

For about two months, all I would listen to is Nine Inch Nails. I would suffer if I heard anything else. Seriously, my Dad listens whole heartedly to country, it's awful.

I also believe the Marilyn Manson is Trent's personal cartoon. I find him positivly hilarious.

My favorite album is by far The Fragile.
My favorite song is caught between "Even Deeper" and "Hurt".  

[Gothika]

`Suki`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:00 am
Pssshh. My name's Andres, and I don't know why, but I'm just now posting here.

I live in Southwest Florida.

We have three cats: Coco, Vanilla and Billy.

I have only recently listened to 10 Miles High, Dead Souls, and the Purest Feeling songs. xD Gotta love Trent's early attempts at music.

I've been on Gaia since 2004, on and off.

I ******** SWEAR I'LL GET A NIN T-SHIRT SOON OR ELSE.

I am of the select few who like That's What I Get. But that just may be because I have an awesome remix of it. Nah, I still like the original, too. It's special to me. :3

I remember first hearing about/seeing part of a video on MTV that was supposedly "bad" and "naughty" when I was little. I later realized it was the Closer video.

Head Like a Hole first drew me into NIN, because I thought it sounded so different and cool, and awesome. I didn't get any NIN albums after that, for whatever reason, but I sampled them at Barnes and Noble. I thought it was funny when I heard Trent yell "HEY, MOTHA. ********. PIIIG."

I also enjoy the soothing sounds of System of a Down, Gorillaz, Blink-182, Linkin Park's "Meteora", old-school hip-hop, the theme for Donkey Kong Country, Timesplitters 2 music, OK Go, Reel Big Fish, blah blah blah.

Should Ska and Nine Inch Nails go together? I think so.

I think a lot.

Bye bye.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:37 pm
My name is Xx-SkilletAddict-xX [no, it's not my real name...but you're not going to know my real name...]
I love music
Music = Life
My favourite band is Skillet. Nine Inch Nails is among my favourite bands. :]
I love animals. I have a dog named Alice after Alice in Chains.
I love Nine Inch Nail's old music. [Songs from "Pretty Hate Machine"] And some of their newer songs. :]
My favouite guitar player is Synyster Gates... I know...random...but he is...
I don't like Marylin Manson

That's about it. :]

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Gintama fan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:40 pm
hi im tom im new to this guild my favorite 2 NIN songs are March OF The Pigs and The Beginning Of The End but my favorite lyric form a NIN song is "i want to ******** you like a animal" from Closer my favorite food is pizzza im 13 ad i dont know what much else to say razz  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:48 pm
Alright I am a new kid in the guild. Your basic geeky artist theater tech nerd. I am a wiccan mainly but don't really follow an organized religion (a mutt in other words). I love NIN, Manson, and Foreign Crap. Oh, and I hate most sports!
heart
>M<  

Banana_Philosoph

LittlBelle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:02 pm
Helllllo.

I prefer to go by Belle on Gaia. I am a 22 year old NIN addict going to school for Psychology. I have 8 piercings, and have had just about every hair color (natural and otherwise) I could think of (except grey, orange, and yellow, but have been blonde). I also like Hello Kitty, Gene Wilder movies, Greek Mythology, and Nintendo. 3nodding  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff