Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:20 pm
Kendra looked at the man training, then back at the strange man that she was offering her bread to. "You name is Tramer? Like, the famous mage that killed Zant? Yea, I heard of that. What an honor." She did a small bow. "The name is kendra."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:19 am
Tramer was slightly confused when the girl offered him a loaf of bread “hum…no thanks, but I appetite the offer” Tramer said in a kind tone, Tramer chuckled to himself as he saw his old friend “Epotheros! I always thought the academy was bad” Tramer said quickly bringing his attention back to the girl, “it’s a pleasure Kendra, thou not many even new about Zant’s existence much less about the people who killed him, not to mention I was only part of the group that killed him” Tramer said in a queries voice as he examined the girl. Tramer quickly returned his attention to Epotheros and Clover having not seen either of them in almost a year “Clover its good to see you, its good to see you both” Tramer said approaching Epotheros “this is what I get for heading here without Larien…” Tramer said with a slight sigh trying to ignore the gawking crowd, Tramer lifted up the hood of his robe canceling his face “if only I was not such an absentminded fool I might had avoided causing such a seen” Tramer laughed “we should probably walk as we talk, try and distance are self’s from this area before the guards show up” Tramer said form under his hood as he glanced around seeing the many people watching the group. “so any idea on what this little gathering is really about?” Tramer said just loud enough Epotheros and maybe Clover would be able to hear “I just have a hard time believing one would spend so much of there own gold on a event such as this and not have motives behind there actions” Tramer continued as he walked.  

Tramer
Crew

Bortelex

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:53 am
After his uncertainty about saying too much, having the man, Epotheros, raise his voice was enough to make Ezorin withdraw completely. He pulled his hood low over his face and watched in a way that would not attract his attention. When the person came near that had caused an uproar in the market at Ezorin's attention was drawn again, not to this new person but to the was that Epotheros received the new stranger. Ezorin would have confronted someone for causing such a disturbance, but recognized that the stranger was not someone to be taken lightly. What Ezorin found strange was that Epotheros greeted this new person openly as though they were friends. Ezorin was determined to follow this new person and see why he was here and for what.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:08 am
Merely watching the exchange between the Epotheros and a young man named Ezorin Clover found herself looking about for other means of amusement. A crowd was gathering in comodotion of sorts not too far off. She tried to get better look through the crowd, but wasn't able too. Before she gave up a glimpse of the figure reached her and she realized that it was none other than Tramer. Turning her head back to Epotheros she noted that the young man was taking his leave and Epotheros mentioned something about a tournament. She smirked knowing that this all would be quite interesting.

Clover nearly laughed out loud when Epotheros finally took note of thier approaching friend. She followed Epotheros and they soon reached an odd scene. There was a girl offering Tramer some bread and Clover wasn't too sure why. She thought this predicament was far stranger than Tramer's appearance. "It's good to see you too Tramer," she returned the greeting with a warm smile. "Is Larien coming?" she asked anxiously. Clover was over joyed by the thought of the group somewhat reuniting. It had been too long since they all been in the same area let alone able to converse freely. As they walked on she noticed the Tramer had lowered his tone, but she assumed that his words were meant for Epotheros so she merely walked alongside them.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:09 am
Kendra had trotted along behind Tramer, intent on finding this group. Though she hadn't heard much of Zant, and did not know how much was true, she wanted to see them, to see the faces. So she followed behind. Kendra thought she had been facinated with Tramer, but she was also deeply facinated in Clover. She thought that she was the prettiest girl she had ever seen. Hopefully tey wouldn't mind her tagging along a few day.....that should be enough to keep her out of trouble.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:56 am
"Well Tramer," Epotheros responded as they walked along, " I believe there is some political motivation behind this. The invitation let on about unification. I believe that who ever this King Aegis Reed is wants to gain control of all the opposing states. For now all we can do is wait for the meeting of represenatives." He then stopped and adjusted his direction towards the large field that had been modified into an arena. "Well I'm going to go sign up for the little tournament. It ought to be fun fighting people with sticks just like when I was a child."  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:23 pm
Kendra tried to understand what was going on, but she was unable to. Most things she knew were rumors, or stories that she thought were rumors. She knew nothing of the politics,and hardly paid attention when they were brought up. Nor did she know anything about the king, or a new king coming to power. All she knew was that many thought her a trouble maker, and she escaped with her life everytime. She continued to follow the group closely, listening as she silently munched on her bread.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:02 pm
The arena was modestly decorated and there were plenty of people around to sign up for one of the three events. There was an archery event, melee combat event and a jousting event.

Epotheros know he was not confident in either Jousting or Archery chose the one that best suited him. Melee combat. He signed his name on a entry form and handed it to the official. The entry form asked basic questions like name, age, which weapon you are most proficient with and which land you were representing.

"So your from Drake eh? I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing one of your people in a tournament," the official said as he had Epotheros' name and land written on a plank and placed up in the brackets.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:25 pm
"Tournament?" And the kendra remebered the two men talking earlier. She too signed up, but on the question asking the land sherepresented she was stumped. Mabey if she made up a place noone would notice. So she filled it all out.
Name: Kendra Remgale
Which weapon are you most proficient with: Any type of projectile, mostly daggers
Which land are you representing: Ailin

The gaurd looked it over. "Ailin? Never heard of such a place ma'am. Tell me, why have I not heard of it?"
She paniced, but didn't let it show. "Because we recently have been added to the kings rule, so most people this close to the castle d not know yet. Do not worry." She explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:12 pm
Clover was surprised that the tournament had so many categories. Though she initially had no intentions of joining in, the archery category sparked her interest. She hadn't been given the chance to shoot in quite a bit. While Epotheros signed up, she too filled out a form though he was entering the melee combat event. After she had entered and found him again and asked, “What do expect from the other combatants?” she was curious and hoped that even though they were in different events that she could watch at least one of his matches. Even though she was interested in his matches she also wanted to stretch her arms a bit and see if she was still an accurate shot.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:17 pm
Kendra followed after Clover. "Archery? I chose that too. I'm best with projectiles. I may not look like much, but I'm better then you think." She said, wanting to prove her worth to these people.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:44 pm
Turning towards the girl who had offered the bread to Tramer before, Clover smiled. “Are you trained with a bow as well?” she asked with enthusiasm. She decided that this girl seemed quite friendly. “I’m Clover, you are?” She extended her hand in a friendly gesture.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:50 pm
"Sort of. I'm pretty good with one. Better then most gaurds and theives if thats what you mean." She said. "Kendra." She ignored the hand and bowed. "So, this is a party thing fornobility? Does that mean you would be properly addressed as Lady Clover? And you seem to know master Tramer. Did you help him kill Zant?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:02 pm
"Well Clover, I do believe that 90% of these people are normal humans and do not posses special abilities. Humans in general can only have special powers if they use magic, but their magic is ultimately far inferior to that of an elf's. Also the only people who can use elemental energy are people such as the Corinians, Sernians and Raigans. Or so that book said. In other words I am sure we will not encounter anything that will force us to pull out our special abilities. That is my plan at least. I plan to fight like a normal human," Epotheros replied to her question. "Well good luck in your competition," Epotheros said as he gave her a quick peck on the cheek before leaving to go to his own.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:36 pm
She nodded to Epotheros’ reply. If he was going to fight fairly so would she. No calling on the wind. Her attention returned to the girl. Clover’s face flushed from embarrassment. She was going to a party for nobility and yet she still acted as if she was some nomadic traveler. “Well I’m not technically a Lady yet,” she provided. “I’m not used to such formalities and as for Zant well that’s a long story that shouldn‘t be spoken of at such festive and bright occasions. Why do you ask?”

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff