Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzibar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:43 am
FogSage
Removed since it was requested.

The are allowed to be who they are, they just can''t post their angst threads anywhere else than here or in their Gaia journal. I won''t stop them from venting, they have countless of abilities to do it. This thread is just for when they want to make it public for the guild to know.
Also people will post here since their topics will simply get locked if they don''t wink .

And that''s enough off topicing! biggrin
Further complaints about the new rules and stuff should be taken to the appropriate sticky. Complaints about the guild that are posted here will from now on be deleted without being read :3. Have fun in the guild and try to behave everyone! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:33 pm
Zanzy, please edit my statement. I've retracted it.  

FogSage

Nonesuch Solo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:51 pm
I suppose I ought to take my leave again, then, since I'm not at a very cheery point in life, and as you said in the other thread, that's what this place is for--being cheerful and enjoying oneself.

Have fun luffing and shnugglying and whatever all cheerful things you folks do. I may be back at some point, but I can't say when.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:24 pm
Nonesuch Solo
I suppose I ought to take my leave again, then, since I'm not at a very cheery point in life, and as you said in the other thread, that's what this place is for--being cheerful and enjoying oneself.

Have fun luffing and shnugglying and whatever all cheerful things you folks do. I may be back at some point, but I can't say when.

Why not simply try and start a discussion about something that you feel strongly about?

Or can you do naught else but talk about your own problems? xD  

Zanzibar

Nonesuch Solo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:41 pm
Zanzibar
Nonesuch Solo

Why not simply try and start a discussion about something that you feel strongly about?

Right now, I haven't the energy to do much else. I'm at the point where I need professional and possibly chemical help, so we must play the waiting game.

Either wait until I can afford to see the doctor and get myself medicated, or wait out the years until I've successfully gotten at least some part of my life under control, and we'll see.

One of the items I feel strongly about is allowing folks the freedom to discuss their problems, but we've already exhausted that subject and I lost. Other subjects I feel strongly about would cause nothing but arguments and flame-wars, caused by my views on the matters, so I'm not too keen to feel worse about myself by starting a topic on any of those.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:53 pm
It's kinda funny how little angst there is, in this angst thread.  

Josie Mir

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:55 pm
Zanzibar
Nonesuch Solo

Sure......in this hellhole of a thread. mad  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:00 am
I love my mother, truly, and all of my family. My mom married three men, each time she left the other. She stayed with my dad for fifteen years. Recently she moved to Indiana and is could now dating another man, whom she still hasn't told em about, but I've already known exsist. They haven't divorced yet, and I am supposed to visit my mom sometimes. I'm not sure if I miss her or not, I mean, my sisters are mad at her, but I seem sort of no emotion about it, and my moms sorta upset about it. Should I talk to her about it? Or just continue the way things are?  

Feather Engetsurin

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:43 am
Koji Legende Lailoken III
I love my mother, truly, and all of my family. My mom married three men, each time she left the other. She stayed with my dad for fifteen years. Recently she moved to Indiana and is could now dating another man, whom she still hasn't told em about, but I've already known exsist. They haven't divorced yet, and I am supposed to visit my mom sometimes. I'm not sure if I miss her or not, I mean, my sisters are mad at her, but I seem sort of no emotion about it, and my moms sorta upset about it. Should I talk to her about it? Or just continue the way things are?

i think it might be a good idea to talk to her. voice your opinions about it. its affecting you isnt it? if it bothers you then you could ask her to stop, or atleast listen to what you have to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:08 pm
*sighs* Might as well talk about my problems, then.....

My dad has been an alcoholic since before I was born, and it's my strong suspicion that my mother was too. My childhood was such a blur........since my mom died, my dad had to take care of me. He'd come home, have some vodka, feed me dinner, drink some more, then put me to bed. In the mornings, he'd always be hungover, he'd snap at me if I got too rowdy.....so I learned early on to be quiet around adults.......I picked up his alcoholic habits.....no, I never drank, but I acted like one. I get uncomfortable around others when they talk to me, and if someone makes fun of me, I take it and don't stand up for myself. My life was hell........my grades were horrible........I hated math, just found it too difficult......I had no close friends.........and then, when I learned I was gay, it almost was like I had no other choices in life. I felt despair, I felt hatred for myself and others........

And then, after three years of Junior High, I moved to Oklahoma, hopefully to have a better life. I never looked back. smile  

FogSage

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:19 am
I feel like jumping off a bridge right now..

I have no damn will to produce art anymore. No one gives a s**t about it.

If this Spyed guy on DA decides to label us like animals.. .I'm considered a worthless piece of s**t..because I don't get 10,000 pageviews a day nor have over 100,000..

that makes me feel like my art is not worth posting there..

http://goku-san.deviantart.com/

life generally sucks for me right now. Too many people rubbing my fur the wrong way..

I want to share the art I create, but people keep stomping on it and spitting on it.. All of this admin s**t on DA is very disrepectful.

I'm tried of getting flamed by people just because my art isn't excatly the best.

pfft.. Ranting..it's not anymore is going to care.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:54 am
Kakarotto-san

If this Spyed guy on DA decides to label us like animals.. .I'm considered a worthless piece of s**t..because I don't get 10,000 pageviews a day nor have over 100,000..

life generally sucks for me right now. Too many people rubbing my fur the wrong way..

I want to share the art I create, but people keep stomping on it and spitting on it.. All of this admin s**t on DA is very disrepectful.

I'm tried of getting flamed by people just because my art isn't excatly the best.

Guy sounds like a complete a*****e. Hope HE'S the one that jumps off a bridge. domokun  

FogSage

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:22 am
Kakarotto-san

dude the people that insults you can suck s**t and die what really matters is the good comments you get and if any body tells you something that insults you tell to screw them selves  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:39 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Kakarotto-san

dude the people that insults you can suck s**t and die what really matters is the good comments you get and if any body tells you something that insults you tell to screw them selves

You shouldn't care what other's think. Well, not ALL others.......just the general "people you don't know and don't care about" part.

If you enjoy making art, then that's what you should do. Don't do it for others, because there's always going to be one bad apple in the bunch, and if that's what's bringing you down, then you need to grow up. Rejection is a part of life, and if you don't accept that, then I might as well be yelling at the sun to quit shining.

I once wanted you to draw my siggy. You weren't able to do that, since you had problems. I didn't mind; in fact, I still don't. The mere fact that you actually CARED enough to consider doing something of that magnitude for me really made me feel great. So I thank you.

That's all I gots to say on the topic. neutral  

FogSage

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:59 pm
argh.....now my friends are giving me s**t..-_-  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers