Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto RP: Another World (OPEN and Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  Heck yeah!
  Heck nyo!
  I just wanna say Heck!
View Results

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:14 am

haveing to leave the leaf vllage because of the increeced atems to catch him he moved back to the swamp village where he spent a few day with his city elders who as usuwal wanted to sit there at home and let the world die angred bye their insolince he left going no where he remembered.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:42 am

Zeverani was in some village. People kept saying Hidden in the Waves, so he imagined that was the name, he thought it was stupid. He was laying on a cot in an Inn room, completely bored out of his mind. "Ugh... This is flipping boring." he yawned. He started to let his mind wander, but the first thing that came to his mind was that odd ninja. The one that helped him out in the desert. He remembered exactly where her little hut thingie was, and exactly what happened.

FLASH BACK

He was laying in the sand in the desert. His mouth was dry, and his cloths were drenched with sweat. His eyes started to blur, but just before he passed out a figure appeared above him. When he awoke, a woman, he assumed to be a ninja, was bringing him water.

"You really shouldn't go unprepared into a desert." she said
She had a beautiful voice, she was quite attractive too. She was about 6'1", quite tall for a woman. Her waist was in white wraps, and part of her neck and chest. she had a mouth cover, but it wasn't on. Her hair was a deep red, almost like dried blood. And her eyes, were the most interesting, they were blood red. She must really like red.

He was quite startled, he looked around for his axe, but found it on the other side of the hut. "Who are you! What do you want!" he said, intimidated by this woman. He stood up, but his 5'8" left her towering above him.

She rolled her eyes. "This guy is gonna be a load of fun" she thought sarcastically.

END FLASHBACK

His thoughts were interrupted. His stomach was growling.

Legandary_Pirate

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:07 am

Teyo as noticed the strange man and assumed a battle-ready position. "What are you?!"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:02 am

He heard noise come from the human, and backed off slightly. He gave a small hiss, then attempted something. "Wuh... Wuh... What... Are... You?" He wondered if that was a way humans greeted each other.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:07 am

Teyo could tell that this person has had almost no contact with humans. He spoke like how people teach a baby to talk. "Me...."he pointed to himself,"Human....you," He pointed to the strange person,"....human" I think.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:09 am

He nodded. He partially understood that, and found it to be true. He slithered off the branch and landed in a slightly crouched position in fron t of the man, looking up at him curiously.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:12 am

Teyo was a little afraid of the strange man. He extended his hand, the odd man looked confused, "Oh, you grab my hand and shake it up and down one time." Teyo was still speaking slowly.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:16 am

He cocked his head sideways in a gesture of misunderstanding. The man was trying to teach him something. He thought he should try to teach the man something too. He did the hands signs for the Forest Summoning Jutsu, but did not activate it. Then he extended an open palm toward the man, encouraging him to try it.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:22 am

He's doing a jutsu! Teyo watched as the wierd man performed the handsigns. Teyo mimicked the handsigns and suddenly felt exhausted as the amount of chakra needed took his toll. Teyo was leaning over trying to keep his balance. Before he could stand up again, he passed out with one last sentence, "What did you do to me?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:25 am

He gathered herbs from the forest and put them under his nose. The man awoke instantly. He asked the man, careful to mimic his words exactly "Do to you?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:28 am

"Yeah, why did you show me this without telling me what it did?"Teyo said in a slightly angry voice. He gave the man time to take in what was said.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:31 am

"What did?" He looked at the man with concern. He took more herbs and ground them up with his hands. He offered the mixture to the man. He knew that particular mixture happened to increase chakra greatly.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:35 am

"Well its good that you didn't kill me while I was out and that you know powerful jutsu." Teyo also slowed down this sentence to let the weird man analyze the words. "If you travel with me, I could teach you to talk normal and you could help me find somebody I'm looking for, sound good?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:37 pm

He looked at the man, not knowing what he just said. Then he thought back to things he overheard, and tried to speak. "Looking... Human village..."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:39 pm

"GREAT!" Teyo shouted, "I'm going to a village looking for somebody!" After Teyo had calmed down a little he added, "You can help me after I teach you how to tlk normal."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff