Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kokoro's World of OMGWTF [No Random].:Romance/Action/Drama:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:18 am
"Don't test me!" Slowly Mitsukuni-Sempai fades away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:23 am
(I doing the .Hack rp too u kno)

??? Wha...? "Umm...What just happened..??" She said to herself. Who cares?? All this weirdness is over with. She walks out and a kunai just barely misses her face, taking a strand of her hair with it. "h-huh?!" Suddenly a cut appears on her cheek, and she loses her composure. "H-HEY! WH-WHERE ARE Y-YOU?! WH-WHO THREW THAT!?!?"

Ahiru Takashi

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:27 am
(it wasnt meeee!!) Seeing a shruiken fly by her face, it went into the trees and hit someone. A samauri fell down from the branches. "There's more..." Mitsukuni whispered  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:30 am
(im trying to do three.. if some more people did Tales~Of~A~Dream.)  

xXKazumaX-

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:33 am
(-_-;;; just get a post on the .Hack rp silly boy)

Her demon hearing catches Mitsukuni's voice. "Hey! Small n-ninja! Wh-Where are y-you?? D-Did you throw that??" She looked around and pointed directly at Mitsukuni. "Th-There you are! D-Did you throw that just n-now??" In Mitsukuni's ninja handbook, there's a section based on one demon, and the demon's name was...Erisa. She stared at where he is, a look as though she doesn't completely see him, but she knows he's there. "Tiny n-ninja??"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:35 am
"What are you pointing at?" A whisper came from the other side of her. "Don't be silly.."  

xXKazumaX-

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:50 am
throws a kunai and hits him in the arm "why did u follow me?" "if ur after the price they put on me u wont get it"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:52 am
(No fair! you cant control my character! FINE stressed ) A small cloud of dust appears and the doppleganger disappears. 50 more of Mitsukuni came rushing out of the trees swarming the house. "Kunais and all... I've served in an assassins Creed for more than 5 years. I'm not even trying too."  

xXKazumaX-

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:02 am
(lol omg)
She stands there confused. "Why am I in the middle of all of this?!" Her eyes widened at the fact that she didn't stutter. a first in her book. "Wh-Why though..? I d-didn't even do anything..." She looked at both of them. "Well...do you have an explanation to why I'm here?? Why I have to deal with this??" A look of frustration was strewn across her face.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:07 am
running up out of breath "blimy mates you run to fast." seeing the little ninjas running around "gak i hate migets."  

King Phar

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:09 am
(lol here we go then!) "You wanna leave? THEN LEAVE!" A doppleganger ran up to her, grabbing her by the collar and started swinging her in circles faster and faster. Mitsukuni let go and she started flying towards the town. The real Mitsukuni jumped up and grabbed her foot and flew with her, but turned her around as a human shield. Mwuahahahahahahaha ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:13 am
"dag fething......." pointing his mace at them he swong it twice pressing a butto it came off as a chain wrapping around her and bashing Mitsukuni in the back then pressign another button it started pulling them back to him verry fast like.  

King Phar

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:19 am
(Haha not so fast) A big cloud of dust bursted at the hit of the mace. They were both fake! (HA) The real pair were hiding somewhere far faaaar away from the town. As soon as all the clones rushed in, Mitsukuni grabbed Erisa and made a clone of her to talk about all that stuff, while they both ran away. "Baka, i hate fighting. Let's get some cake, or rolls!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:24 am
She had a confused look on her face. Eeh?! What's going on here!?! she blinked when she heard cake. "Cake?" She said, her stomach growling. She hadn't eaten in days.  

Ahiru Takashi

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:26 am
"Nyahahahaha.. Let those two fools fight Hell while we enjoy some cake."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items