Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:55 pm
He picked it up and threw it back. 'Get a boyfriend you ugly twit.' He sat back in his chair and started to draw on a piece of paper.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:56 pm
after he slowly struggled through the sounds of the numbers he looked at her "Nimeni on vassiji" he mumbled repeating it a few times.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:59 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
He picked it up and threw it back. 'Get a boyfriend you ugly twit.' He sat back in his chair and started to draw on a piece of paper.
she closes her eyes "¡Vaya al infierno! "
she yelled to him in spanish, she throws the paper back to him then sinks in her chair

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:02 pm
Isabel looks at them and tilts her hed slightly.  

La Petite Ange

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:04 pm
"Now. State how are you by saying Mitä Kuuluu and start your scentence with a greeting: Hei or Hyvää huomenta. You answer the guestion by saying Hyvää or Huonoa. Good or bad"
She smiles at Vasily and Isabel but bulks at Walt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:08 pm
Krusadin
"Now. State how are you by saying Mitä Kuuluu and start your scentence with a greeting: Hei or Hyvää huomenta. You answer the guestion by saying Hyvää or Huonoa. Good or bad"
She smiles at Vasily and Isabel but bulks at Walt.

"Hei Mitä Kuuluu Huonoa. Now how do you say this sucks, I would rather be eating double edged razor blades?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:10 pm
all he can do is stare..."uhhh what?" he mumbles after trying to say something but screwing it up horribly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:12 pm
"Hyvää huomenta, Mitä Kuuluu uumm... Hyvää?" she said, with a bit of doubt  

La Petite Ange

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:15 pm
"Yes, Isabel. That was perfect...As for Walt, I want to have a little chat with you now. Others! Feel free to start the first break. Enjoy the garden or the rooms of my mansion!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:20 pm
Isabel smiled brightly. "Gracias!" she said happily as she got up from her chair.  

La Petite Ange

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:20 pm
he mumbled a little watching everyone leave. he frowned and wrote out the words she had said "Hei..huomenta M..Mitä Kuuluu. ehh Hyvää?" he said slowly looking at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:25 pm
"What? I did what you said, I said the sentance. So what's the problem?" He stayed in his seat and crumpled up some paper.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:26 pm
"You did good enough...You are free to leave if you want"
Armi smiled at Vasily and streched her hands a little. Her hair covered her eyes as she yawned.

"As for you Walt...I don't like you. Just had to say it. Go"
She ignored Walt now completely and leaned back in her chair, reading a book.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:33 pm
(lol sry, had to do chores) she stands up and grabs her books, she glares at walt "Le odio" she whispered, she turns and walks out of the room  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:36 pm
smiling at walt "voy sukya" smiling he walked out and started poking around the house. "mmm" he said finding the kitchen.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff