Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Windser City (romantic/dramatic city RP) please join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you send me donations for Windser City
  Yes
  No
View Results

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:43 pm
Walt put the "back at" sign on the door and walked over to the Quick Stop next door. He gets one of the adult mags and sits behind the counter reading it. His friend comes up to him. "Walt, what are you doing?" "I was getting tired of being bothered and I closed down for a while. Lighten up Dan." Dan looks at him. "This is my job. I actually want this job and work hard for it while you just sit behind the counter and insult people." "Or come over here and insult people." "Exactly."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:34 pm
Moxi listened intently, and patted him on the back. "Well, you have to start small to get big, right?" Most of her shyness was gone by then. She looked at his nervous and slightly timid disposition, and giggled (it made a bell like sound, like some sweet and soft song). She pecked his cheek, "Well, I'm on my way to quick store! I'll see you at 8!" With a wave, she turned from him and left the school, walking down the street to the Quick Stop.

Rasha was already browsing through the Quick Stop, picking out a adult magazine and shaking her head. "Any man that buys this kind of stuff is a pig in my book," she muttered. Seeing Moxi, she brightened up, "Hey Mox."

Moxi smiled, "Hey Rasha!"  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:39 pm
Sirius stared blankly a bit as he watched her leave, "Uh..well see you..." He slapped his forehead. "Man I can't get any worse than that." He sighed as he picked up his guitar and strolled outside the school. He walked a bit as he looked at his watch again. "Oh crap!" He rushed down the sidewalk and after a few minutes reached his uncle's resteraunt, Mercaldo's Boulevard Cafe. He smiled as he entered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:21 pm
User Image
((use the girl from the picture and then use the outfit on the avvie and that's what Moxi is wearing))

Moxi walked into Yoshi-Yoshi, glancing around with a small smile on her face, her dark red case on her left and her thick folder of songs in the other. She looked around for Sirius, but didn't see him at first.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:11 pm
Walt shifted and picked up the Weekly world news and put it in front of his other mag and dropped his first one while no one is looking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:25 pm
Rasha slapped down some junk food and soda on the counter. "Can you ring that up for me?"  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:28 pm
Dan rung them up. "That will be twenty three fifty seven."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:40 pm
She gave a sigh, "Well, there's a price on everything I guess..." She fished out the moolah, and slapped it on the counter. "Put the change in your college fund or something, handsome." Her infamous blue and black rose tattoo showed slightly when she gave him the money. The tattoo that marked her as "Bloody Rain".  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:47 am
Sirius threw his apron off later in the night. As he walked out of his uncle's resteraunt he looked at his watch. "Cutting it close." He said as he realized he only had a little while before Moxi played. He stopped at his house, dropping off his guitar and making sure his dogs got some food he headed over to Yoshi-Yoshi and walked inside. He scanned the area until he found Moxi. He quietly walked up to her and from behind her said, "So you nervous?" smiling a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:38 am
Dan looked at Walt. "I'm twenty seven and someone says 'put it in your collage fund.' What is with people today?" "Don't be so hard on her." Dan leaned over the counter. Walt laughed, "Maybe you and her could..." "I'm seeing Kat again, I don't want to mess it up." "Maybe she and I could..." "What the &@!%? You never even dated! Why would you want to date someone who just walked into the store and left?" "I don't know. I think I feel that whole vibe thing." "You don't even believe in that stuff." "And yet I feel it now. Ironic." "No, stupid." alt shifted and turned the page. "Hey I found the sock monkey!"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:07 am
Rasha got, like, 20 steps away from the store before she smacked her forehead. "Oh c'mon! How could I forget water?! Maaan..." She sighed and ran back into the door, skidding across the shiny vinyl floor and smack dab in front of the cooler and grabbed a few bottled water and skidded back in front of Walt. "Dude? Can you ring these up for me too? Thanks!" She gave him a dazziling smile, and started browsing through the mags, tsking at playboy and sports illustrated.

Moxi had been glancing around nervously. Why did she have to choose tonight of all nights to wear fishnet? Man...sometimes being picky sucked. You wanted to impress Sirius, Mox. Well, maybe he'll be impressed...then again, maybe n- She jumped when Sirius tapped her on the shoulder. Spinning around, realizing it was him, she positivly beamed. "Sirius! You barely made it! I'm on in 3..." She handed him a folder. "These are my songs...to look at later, ya know?" She was talking kind of fast, and with out the stutter.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:19 am
"Oh yeah sorry. One of the busboys blew their shift over at my uncle's and I had to take over. I missed practice but I made sure not to miss you." Sirius smiled as he took the songs. He was nervous as his hand shook a bit. He decided to read them later, he needed to focus if he didn't want a repeat of his slowness in the music room. "Good luck." He said winking a bit.  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:34 am
Moxi turned bright pink, "Go grab a s-seat up front," she murmured and disappeared behind the heavy black velvet curtain onto the small stage. The single green spotlight shone down on her, making her have a type of glow. She sat on the grey barestool, speaking into the mic, "Well...I'm Moxi, as some of you already know...," A few whistles and mock boos from the counter and crowd made Moxi smile a little, "...and I am doing my solo deal tonight. Ra' isn't here tonight, she is too busy trying to impress her boyfriend..." Again, someone cheered in the back, "That's my baby!" Without another word, she started to play..

Then she started to sing...

The prince came
And went
Taking me away into
candy flavored cloud tops,
Only to leave
And not return.
I'm waiting and waiting yet nothing
Comes my way...
Where has my prince gone?
Where are the flowers and candy?
I guess I'm the Lone wolf
In this tower made for three...

The song continued...telling a story of a little princess who's prince rushed into a great battle...never to return...and 8 months later, she had a little prince..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:37 am
Sirius sat and smiled as she played. He started to think to himself, Wow she's good...reminds me that I need to work on that reunion song... He looked up at her although the lights made it hard for her to see him. When the song ended Sirius let out a whistle that rang through the place and applauded.  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:40 am
Moxi smiled lightly and took a slight bow, murmuring in the microphone. "That song...was for my 'prince' Nikolai...May he rest in peace.." She left that on a lingering note, and disappeared behind the heavy curtain again. A man sitting two seats from Sirius raised a glass, "Amen."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff