Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Twilight vs. Harry Potter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you prefer, Twilight or Harry?
  Twilight- Rowling better watch her back cuz here comes Stephanie!!
  If only Harry Potter had vampires... *sigh*
  Sorry Steph, but... I was loyal to Harry first so....
  I could never ever choose
  I choose to remain silent on the gounds that may encriminate me
View Results

xlightwingx

Gracious Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:25 pm
twilight ftw. fck u, harryh. (i hate it that every one dies for him. WTF. )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:05 am
lol.
you have point.
But Harry doesn't like that they die for him.
Especially Lupin, Tonks, Fred, snd his parents  

RainbowColoredKitty

Julainna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:07 pm
I cannot choose... they are both great authors with great stories... so I heart them equally!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:38 pm
harry who?... That is what i said after reading twilight xd  

oo Alice Cullen oo

3,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:50 pm
i think that they r both really good, yet so different, its hard 2 compare....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:23 pm
I prefer twilight (harry potter tends to drag at places...) but harry potter will forever be #1 because it appeals to a larger audience than twilight. Altho it may be alrite for guys to read to it, most shy away. So i like twilight more 3nodding  

RisSohma

Ravenous_Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:39 pm
AHHHG redface this is so hard for me. Even though I was more recently obsessed with twilight. the whooole harry potter movie/book mania brought the obsession back. I know everyone thinks harry potter is soo lame, but its so much more than that!!
but, to tell you the truth, deeeep down, my love belonged to harry potter FIRST if you know what i mean.
but yeah, things could change, after all twilight IS a series.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:19 pm
I, personally, like both the same. They are both different in their own ways, and can't really be compared. One's about a vampire and human falling in love and the other is about wizards and witches. It's hard to compare because of that...So if I had to chose between the two, I wouldn't be able too. whee  

hiwhatsup195

Ghemja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:10 pm
        •• Ghemja»

Wow, that is a good question. I don't know if I can choose. They both have their equal shares of ups and downs.

I guess I'd have to saw Twilight. I'm normally not one for romances like this, but it has obviously caught my attention greatly. Harry Potter... I could be a fan of that book even if my mother wasn't the one that got me into it.

Plus, Harry Potter... I dunno. The plot, the happenings, the characters. It just doesn't work right the same way Twilight does.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:38 am
Psssh. Ive never really liked harry potter. ever. Im with Stephenie all the way!  

SesshomarusPrincess

Ginakage

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:18 pm
alieinna
I'm more of a Potter freak than anything else, so my loyalties really lie with HP... but Twilight is a VERY close second. I think it just depends more on your taste, because I can see how Twilight would appeal more, or how Harry Potter would apeal more to readers.

But seriously, if Cullen-like vampires were written into the HP universe, I'd be all set. =)

I completely second that. But...

I SAY NARUTO TOPS THEM ALL!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:39 pm
i think Twilight is a bit better then the harry potter books, because the last 3 harry potter book i think she could have done a better job on, and the perspective in the harry potter book i don't know i don't like it. it's like a combination of 3rd person omniscient and 1st person and i don't like it. i like how twilight is 1st person it makes it feel more real and lets you get lost in the world of the book more.

And Harry is too damn lucky, yes Bella is too but there's a reason for the she has a god-modding vampire boyfriend. Harry, he's, he's just...a wizard, yes this can be helpful but still...too lucky.  

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500

diligo in astrum

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:35 pm
HArry Potter doesn't have a super major problem like in Twliight... Edward can kill Bella at any second but Harry fight to the death every book... I don't think so.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:05 am
really they are too different to compare....harry has more action and fighting where twilight has romance

both deserve reading............. surprised  

misohead

i_luv_edward_2010

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:03 pm
I still haven't finished Harry Potter 7 yet... sweatdrop  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items