Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
rp the land of magic (you can be whatever you want) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:04 pm

"alright then" she jumps up spreading her wings, she flew at the man, her sword up, she lands in a branch in front of him "who are you and what do you want?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:07 pm

Aprilbaby1
"alright then" she jumps up spreading her wings, she flew at the man, her sword up, she lands in a branch in front of him "who are you and what do you want?"

lands behind him with his sword ready to strike. "are u going to tell us who you are or just sit there?"

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:11 pm

she looks at the man "well?" she asked
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:12 pm

"My name is Dra'nai. I am not here to kill you, or give information to any of your enemies. I am here as an ambassador of my race, observing your realm's mannerisms as to make visits here easier. I can not say any more. It is aginst the rules." He was surprised. Most native creatures are confused by a lack of a face, but it seemed that these creatures found it relatively normal. He took note of that.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:12 pm

Aprilbaby1
she looks at the man "well?" she asked

i dont think he wants to answer raven....should we just kill him now or tie him up?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:15 pm

Mobius Nightshade
"My name is Dra'nai. I am not here to kill you, or give information to any of your enemies. I am here as an ambassador of my race, observing your realm's mannerisms as to make visits here easier. I can not say any more. It is aginst the rules." He was surprised. Most native creatures are confused by a lack of a face, but it seemed that these creatures found it relatively normal. He took note of that.
she looks at him "okay" she puts her sword away

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:16 pm

Mobius Nightshade

"how can we be sure we can trust u dra'nai?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:20 pm

keeps his sword raised. "i dont completely trust u. prove that u can be trusted and i shall lower my sword."

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:22 pm

vines wrap around her hands and arms, she looks at the man
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:33 pm

"I cannot assure you that I can be trusted. Logic makes distrust natural, and I can tell you no more about myself or my kind, meaning that it is improbable that I am able to assure you I am able to be trusted. As for your blade, I do not fear death. Swing it if you wish. My mission will have been completed and your realm will be considered hostile." He closed his eyes and began to meditate, curious of their response.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:38 pm

she folds in her wings "trust, i dont know" she thinks for a bit "i can tell you wont hurt us, but i cant lie to you, i dont really trust you, i dont trust that many people" she sighs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:55 pm

"It is alright to not trust me. I never expected you to, nor shall I. It's perfectly logical."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:57 pm

she shruggs "true" the vines move up and wrap around her neck, it makes a necklace and shines a little, it returns to normal, she looks around
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:42 am

biokonrad
biokonrad
estim was flying over the land athal 'hakkar when he saw some humans chase animals but he did only look and landed somwhere away from them he was going to the town for more food
then he saw a thief trying to steal someones gold then he did run over stopping him from that*hey do never try stealing gold from anyone again *then he gave the man to the jail* hmmm just another boring day i meet the same people all the tim no one new
hears someone in the forest* hmmm who can that be? *then he walked over to the trees and saw around* no one here ill go further into the woods *then he transformed into a dragon and flyed searching for the new people*

biokonrad

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:44 am

Raven folds her wings in, she looks around before jumping off of the branch and landing lightly on her feet with a soft thud
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff