Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Odd-Ball Club

Back to Guilds

The original collection of freaks, weirdos, and the unique. :) 

Tags: weird, oddities, freak, unique, different 

Reply The Odd-Ball Club
Fisticuffs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to make said waffle?
  Waffles? I can do better things with my time.
  Sure! I heart waffles! [annoying cute anime face inserted here]
  Maybe, only if you help.
  I don't even know how to make that kind of food. Easy mac is the way to go.
View Results

Krago
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:29 am
stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare blaugh stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:14 pm
Celdia

This 'Moment in Recurring Oddball History' brought to you by the Local 861st Bump Fairies. Our Motto - If you build something we'll form a circle around it....and dance.

You say the above a lot...but where did it come from?  

phlipp

Celdia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:20 am
phlipp
Celdia

This 'Moment in Recurring Oddball History' brought to you by the Local 861st Bump Fairies. Our Motto - If you build something we'll form a circle around it....and dance.

You know, I've always wondered who would finally ask about that. It came from one of the commercial bumps back in the day when Adult Swim was actually worth watching from beginning to end. I saw it, thought it was funny (mostly because of the image my brain painted for me) and it stuck. Now I use it for a random tagline.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:01 am
Celdia
Nakarumi
Mi_Kaiou
Celdia
Mi_Kaiou
Nakarumi
I got in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work for the State Credit Union now.

-does a little dance, makes a little love, gets down tonight-

blaugh surprised mrgreen heart razz whee

Im working on getting my certificate to brainwash the youth of our children!

Funny, I didn't think one needed a certificate to become a parent...

More than a parent Silly C chan, A teacher's Assistant.. I will corrupt the masses!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!! mm Sushi!
Odd, my mother is a parent AND a teacher assistant.
eek

That explains a lot, Cap'n.

....also, I went out for all-you-can-east Sushi the other day Mii-chan. I'm all disappointed in myself. I left a piece on my plate. If I'd tried to eaten it I would have been sick right there at the bar. cry I've never not finished what I've taken before. I'm losing my touch.

It was too bad I wasnt there I woould have eaten it for you!! unless its one of those dragon rolls?! Im not a fan of them  

Mi_Kaiou

phlipp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:57 am
Celdia
phlipp
Celdia

You know, I've always wondered who would finally ask about that. It came from one of the commercial bumps back in the day when Adult Swim was actually worth watching from beginning to end. I saw it, thought it was funny (mostly because of the image my brain painted for me) and it stuck. Now I use it for a random tagline.

Omigosh! I think that's also why it sounded so familiar! I loved those bumps! I have some tapes of old episodes, and I still laugh when I read them! There were a couple where they would tell a story through the bumps throughout the episode...ah...the good old days...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:44 pm
phlipp
Celdia
phlipp
Celdia

Omigosh! I think that's also why it sounded so familiar! I loved those bumps! I have some tapes of old episodes, and I still laugh when I read them! There were a couple where they would tell a story through the bumps throughout the episode...ah...the good old days...

Yeah I miss those days also!  

Mi_Kaiou

Krago
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:14 pm
I've never watched Adult Swim, but I've seen most of the shows that are on it and holy crap-in-a-hat are they stupid/awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:26 pm
I would like to try to play out a living game of this so called chess boards they put in Gaia Towns. The out-right slaughter would be fun.

Nakarumi

Krago
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:53 am
Nakarumi
I would like to try to play out a living game of this so called chess boards they put in Gaia Towns. The out-right slaughter would be fun.
I don't think that many people have the patience to play a game of chess.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:55 am
Krago
Nakarumi
I said the exact same thing actually. I also threw in that no one would be organized enough to arrange such a game.
stare

Nakarumi

Celdia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:50 am
Nakarumi
Krago
Nakarumi
I said the exact same thing actually. I also threw in that no one would be organized enough to arrange such a game.
stare

Did it once at college. Was one of the founders of the campus "Gaming Club" and we did Human Chess for a club-day event. We used chairs for pawns but rounded up people from the club and the commons for the Rooks, Knights, Bishops, Queens and Kings. Only got one game fully played around lunchtime, but it happened. If I can find pictures sometime maybe I'll post them. It was amusing. And chaotic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:54 pm
Celdia
Nakarumi
Krago
Nakarumi
stare

Did it once at college. Was one of the founders of the campus "Gaming Club" and we did Human Chess for a club-day event. We used chairs for pawns but rounded up people from the club and the commons for the Rooks, Knights, Bishops, Queens and Kings. Only got one game fully played around lunchtime, but it happened. If I can find pictures sometime maybe I'll post them. It was amusing. And chaotic.
I think it would be so much fun! I love chess. Although, it would be hard to organize. And that living chess game sounds awesome Celdia...I would so do that... mrgreen  

phlipp

Celdia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:19 pm
phlipp
Celdia
Nakarumi
Krago
Nakarumi
stare

I think it would be so much fun! I love chess. Although, it would be hard to organize. And that living chess game sounds awesome Celdia...I would so do that... mrgreen

I contacted my old professor. He said he'd have a look around for some of the pics for me...but I wouldn't hold yer breath for 'em. He's never been the most reliable guy....unless you needed an easy A.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:35 am
Celdia
phlipp
Celdia
Nakarumi
Krago
Nakarumi
stare

I contacted my old professor. He said he'd have a look around for some of the pics for me...but I wouldn't hold yer breath for 'em. He's never been the most reliable guy....unless you needed an easy A.

Who blew who?  

Mi_Kaiou

Krago
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:03 pm
Mi_Kaiou
Celdia
phlipp
Celdia
Nakarumi
stare

Who blew who?
Jew two shoe?  
The Odd-Ball Club

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas