Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
the life of death rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:10 pm
tash jumped down the pipe yelling out "wwwweeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
(lolz) she smiles shaking her head "its okay, ill just kick my friend out and trade rooms, he wont mind" she stretches

"well...thanks for your hospitality." he takes out a necklace and hands it to her. "its a mood necklace..."  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:14 pm
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
(lolz) she smiles shaking her head "its okay, ill just kick my friend out and trade rooms, he wont mind" she stretches

"well...thanks for your hospitality." he takes out a necklace and hands it to her. "its a mood necklace..."
she looks at the necklace "thank you but, i cant except" she smiles softly walking up to him and handing the necklace back  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she looks at the necklace "thank you but, i cant except" she smiles softly walking up to him and handing the necklace back

pushes it back into her hands. "no i insist u take it. it will look good on you."  

The_Last_Avenger

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:15 pm
falling out of an old not working air unit covered in dust tash stands up smileing like a luny "i love that best part of the rade."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:17 pm
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

pushes it back into her hands. "no i insist u take it. it will look good on you."
she smiles "thanks" she puts it on and grabbs her weapons "well, i have to go to my group, but ill see you later, i guess" she smiles and walks out of her room  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she smiles "thanks" she puts it on and grabbs her weapons "well, i have to go to my group, but ill see you later, i guess" she smiles and walks out of her room

"ya....i go on my own raids... i have found some back ways to some good stores." he smiled as he said it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:22 pm
tash walks up to raven still verry dusty, a bit lupy, and verry drunk "'ello love i tash the great." *hicup* "have returned from my voyage up to the high buggers place and come back with dangly thingys." holding up the jewery.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:24 pm
she sighs shaking her head "what have you done?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:25 pm
*hicups agen* "me got danglys."  

King Phar

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:27 pm
King Phar
*hicups agen* "me got danglys."

looks at him. "dude...your drunk...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:28 pm
"no meh no alcohalic." his breath smells oddly like beer  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:29 pm
she sighs "yea you do" she grabs his shoulder and puts him against the wall "what did you do before all this?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:30 pm
"me ahhn i burned down loads it was great."  

King Phar

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:31 pm
looks at him..."he's mega drunk...looks like he drank a LOT of alcohol."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers