Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:50 pm
She jumped a bit and stared at him, taking a nervous step back. "Oh!...H-Hello," she said lightly, a surprised blush on her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:51 pm
she wonders around, she puts her hair up against the beating sun, she smiles softly "so nice but, too hot" she stretches, she sighs, having been away from her home for a while, she lost count, she stretches and leans against a tree under the shade  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:52 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She jumped a bit and stared at him, taking a nervous step back. "Oh!...H-Hello," she said lightly, a surprised blush on her cheeks.

"you're a long way from home arent you?" he said while studying her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:52 pm
Her eyes narrowed slightly. "Maybe, maybe not..." She went to walk past him.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:54 pm
he was asleep in a tree when he felt it moves slightly. he opened his eyes to see a young girl leaning against it. he grinned and licked his lips a little before quickly dropping from the tree his legs wrapped around the lowest branch his head exactly even with hers. "hello there" he said charmingly while hanging upside down from the tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:56 pm
she jumps letting out a startled scream, she blushes a little "h-hello" she said looking at him "im sorry i didnt mean to scream" she holds a hand over her chest, her heart beating quickly  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:56 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
Her eyes narrowed slightly. "Maybe, maybe not..." She went to walk past him.

blocks her way. "and where are you going?" he smiled showing his fangs slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 pm
She blinked, her silver eyes widening slightly like a surprised animal. She took a step back against a tree. "You...have...fangs," she murmured, casually. The creamy skin of her neck was exposed for any and all to see...and taste. Too bad that wasn't her intention to do that.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:01 pm
he grinned at her. "thats quite allright my dear" he said sounding cheerful. he couldnt help but notice he neck pulse slightly with her quick heartbeat. "may i ask what you are doing here?" he said looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:02 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She blinked, her silver eyes widening slightly like a surprised animal. She took a step back against a tree. "You...have...fangs," she murmured, casually. The creamy skin of her neck was exposed for any and all to see...and taste. Too bad that wasn't her intention to do that.

he smiled at her. "oh dont worry. i wont hurt you....i am a controlled vampire.... i do not need to drink just blood...though i am hungry...." he licked his lips.  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:04 pm
she takes several deep breaths, trying to slow down her heart beat "just walking around" she said biting her bottom lip "wondering the forest" she felt uneasy with him, but she didnt know why  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:04 pm
Rylin blushed deeply. "Ummm...isn't a hungry vampire a bad thing?" She glanced around, then started to run to the right into some trees.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:06 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
Rylin blushed deeply. "Ummm...isn't a hungry vampire a bad thing?" She glanced around, then started to run to the right into some trees.

he ran in her way. "oh come on...i wont hurt u...." he noticed her neck pulsing quickly from her heartbeat and became hungrier.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:08 pm
She crossed her arms, a cute pout on her lips. "Ok...give me one reason to trust you." She held up her index finger close to his face in emphasis.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:10 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She crossed her arms, a cute pout on her lips. "Ok...give me one reason to trust you." She held up her index finger close to his face in emphasis.

he looked at her and though to himself how cute she was. "well.... i dont really have a reason honestly...i mean...i only have my word...which means nothing if you dont trust me..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff