Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Warned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should the next enemy attack be?
More Hungries
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
A dozen Createns
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Lots of Snookums
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A pack of Chues
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Blood-lusting Humans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Some Kreepers
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
I don't care, just give me free gold!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:54 pm
As the Captain left the armory, a messenger brought him a small velvet pouch that contained a small silver ring with a dark gem imbedded upon it. Upon further inspection, Rex thought he could see a sheild inside the rock. "Perhaps a coat of arms," he thought. After that he made his way into town headed for a pick up at the local weapons dealer. When he reached the counter he said, "Are they ready yet?"

The shop keeper the replied, "They sure are," he then quickly disappered into a backroom and emerged with three swords. "They have all been sharpened like new," the shop keeper said as Rex took the two sabers and the great sword.

"Thanks for letting me borrow this," Rex said as he unhooked and handed the shop keeper a simple saber from his belt, before replacing it with his own, one on each side and the great sword strapped to his back.

"No problem," the shop keeper returned, 'but ye know, last night we causght a guy trying to steal som of my world reknow silver dagger. Fortunatly he didn't know quality and didn't take your set," he said with a laugh.

Meanwhile Trina hadf been summoned to do her lunch duity, the cheif instructed her, that her job was to pass out the bowls of stew to the 120 or so soldiers. Also she was to pick up all of the dishes after they were done eating.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:35 pm
After finishing off the fifth barrel of spears Trina was sent to the kitchens to serve the troops their meal. When she reached the mess hall the smell of stew, assaulted her senses and again she was reminded of the slop she was fed only a day ago. Though her meal before her execution was quite nice, the others had been on the brink of malinutricous. Of course that meal was meant to be her last, therefore it was tasty by any standards. The night before she had been fed the unidentifiable mixture she had come accustomed to.

Listening to the intructions of her task she quickly decided to not use her powers for this part of her punishment. Though they would make her job extremely simple she felt that she needed to carry out her sentence honestly, at least this part of it. As the stew finished and the soldiers began to pile in what was noticably a line of sorts Trina took her place at the front.

By the time all of the bowls had been passed out, Trina could feel her arms aching. The experience was overall bearable. Only a few of the soldiers had regarded her in a mean or taunting manner. The rest just thanked her for the stew and went off to eat. Whenever a nasty remark was aimed towards her, Trina simply told them to enjoy thier meal ignoring any ill will towards her. Getting angry would only make matters worse. She had so much to be thankful for. There was no reason to scoff at what the Captain had achieved.

Once all the soldiers were happily eating Trina was given her own bowl, and she sat down a little ways from the rest of the group to enjoy the steaming stew. She didn't much feel like explaining herself to anyone let alone her fellow soldiers, not yet.

Trina_Alvertina

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:29 pm
When Trina had taken her seat, a group of four men, all low ranking soldiers made their way over to her. Two sat on either side of her and one stood behind, while the fourth sat across the table from her. The fourth one then swungs his hand across the table and hit her bolw of stew, tipping it and allowing it to spill its contents all over her uniforms blouse. After doing that he mocked, "You's only got out of it cause you's was a girl." He said refering to her being tried for treason. "And before that even, you's get all this special treatment such as having your own private bunk house and your own bathing time just because you're the only girl," He mocked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:16 pm
Trina savored only four bites of the warm stew before she noticed four men approach her solitude. Two of them sat by either side of her, one in front and she assumed that the last stood behind her. She could hear him breathing and snickering as the one in front tipped her bowl over, splattery the stew over her blouse. She had rather wanted to finish the tasty concoction. The one who had ruined her meal began to taunt her; he was obiviously this little gang's ring leader. With her head still bowed she rolled her eyes, and stated without a hint of emotion, "You're the observant one."

Though she felt that she should keep her mouth shut, it was far too hard. This could be quite amusing. Being locked up for days on end led one to be utterly bored. She just hoped that this wouldn't cause too much of a ruckuss. Afterall she would be the one to clean the whole thing up.

Trina_Alvertina

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:36 pm
The man who was taunting Clover, after hearing her remark, grabbed her by the collar of her uniform and back handed her across her face before throwing her backwards against the table behind her. As he saw an officer approaching he said" We will finish this on the practice field, after you are done being the Captain's pet, because during the fighting practice, no one not even the Captain can intervien until the match is over." He then ran off with the rest of his gang.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:01 pm
Trina didn't budge and just let her body fly back as she was thrown. Before she hit the table she used a bit of her power to cushion her fall. Then she got up and ignored the soldier's threats. She made a mistake. Though she had paid little notice to the man's words she didn't miss his wanting to fight her on the practice feild, and what was that going to prove? Trina couldn't make sense of his idiocy instead she thought the longer she drew out her sentence. Just maybe he would forget.

With little enthusiasm Trina cleaned up the mess. Once the soldiers had cleared out she picked up the dirty dishes, wiped off the tables, and then washed the dishes clean until she was dismissed by the chef. She walked back to the armory and continued what she had started. After an hour or so she had made her way to the axes. As before she used her telekenesis to fly the weapons to her as she sharpened each blade in the center of the room.

Trina_Alvertina

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:20 pm
Tramer balanced the halberd on his index finger as he sat agents the back wall of his cell, once in a while he would toss the halberd in the air letting if rotate and then caching it back on his index finger. Since the incident with the guard Tramer had not seen a single soul none of the guards were making there usual rotations which struck Tramer as odd. Tramer then felt a familiar pensions brush his mind

“what in the world is going on, you said you were going to straighten this out” Ryu said in in an aggravated tone inside Tramer’s mind

“I will, once I get the actual chance to talk to someone” Tramer thought “maybe I should make a break for it” Tramer thought once again wondering how long it would take the guards to get to arms

“well what ever your going to do, do it quickly, it is only a mater of time before im found, I already have someone tracking me” Ryu said In a concerned voice

“don’t worry if I am not able to talk to anyone by tomorrow I’ll make a brake for it” Tramer replied before returning his attention to the halberd only to be interrupted as he heard the door to the dungeon opening, Tramer watched as a guard came down and quickly looked around only to head right back up the stairs and quickly closed the door behind him “ya, im done for” Tramer said as he continued balancing the halberd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:51 pm
"Finally an Officer!" a soldier shouted in the direction of the prison. Rex looked up to see a prison guard running to him. "Sir, we need your help. We have a prisoner accussed of theivery, but he has been causing caos in the prison since we brought him in. He wants to talk to an officer, but I don't know if we should comply."

"Well... I go speak with him, I have nothing better to do at this point." Rex said as he followed the guard to the prison, where they took him down into the rancid dungeon.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:32 pm
Tramer tossed the halberd up into the air as he saw two men entering into the dungeon, one of the men Tramer recognized as the guard that he had taken the halberd from earlier and the other he had never seen before but he walked with authority and from the looks of his armor he seemed to be someone of importance. Tramer stood up and sat the halberd agents the wall and walked up to the front of the cell “I presume you are one of the people in charge around here “ Tramer said as the two men approached  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:04 am
Constance smiled. "I'm sorry, but I'm not your mother. We may have the same name, but I am far to young to be your mother." "Maybe he's not a masked murderer, but he is insane. Just ignore him!" "Shush." Momo rolled her eyes and sat down grumpily on Constances shoulder.  

Some gay biotch

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:40 pm
His raspy voice sometimes whispering, he said, "It's okay mother, no-one's around." His hands opened to reveal an dark red stone, smooth and spherical.. like a small ball that could easily fit in one hand.
"I kept it safe, just like you asked. here you go mother."
he reached out to give her the red stone, when he collapsed...he had died.

((The red stone had a slight warmth to it and though it appeared to be just a normal red rock, nothing would ever seem to break it.))

((and ingore that last post by Foxkilth...she said she'll delete it when she gets back on.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:07 pm
Constance looked at the old man. "He realy seemed to love his mother..." "Yah, well...that's what you get for being a crazed lunatic!" Momo continued to say other things of the sort while Constance gatherd two smooth, eye shaped stones. She lay the old man flat on his back with his arms crossed over his chest. Then, she placed one stone over each eye. She knelt and clasped her hands over her head. "May you find peace, where ever you go..." Then she stood and looked at the pail face of the old man. "He looks so peacfull. Probably more so than he felt among the living..." "Still, when you're half crazed, that's what you get!" "Shut up, Momo. May he rest in peace." Constance bowed to the corpse of the old man and placed the stone in her pocket. "I promise to keep it safe..."  

Some gay biotch

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:59 am
((I would had fixed it, sorry about that I don’t know how I over looked it…))

Tramer lined agents the bars to the cell as he what’d for two men to approach  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:35 pm
As the guard led the Captain down the stairs to the cell the Captain remarked, "He's the one who has been giving you trouble?" Rex said as he looked Tramer over. "He looks a little bit scrawny to me."  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas