Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:58 pm
A massive Roar comes out of Raikou, filled with rage, and sorrow. The roar could be heard from the village, clearly. His eyes then widen, as he falls to the ground barely moving. "Good...he stopped..." Raikou said weakly, his eyes barely open.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:59 pm
"Finally..." Khana said blankly.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:06 pm
Raikou tries to get up but falls. "Damn you Jolt... I made my own blizzard jutsu so I would..." He gasps for breath as he falls to the ground. "Never have to use that Ancient power...ever...again..." He said now starting to breath even heavier.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:13 pm
"Good for you..." Khana said as if she didn't care about him at all."Cold as Ice...cold as ice" Khana said turning around and walking away her voice trailing off into a whisper after she said it once.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:18 pm
"Just like her huh..." Raikou said with a faint smile as he, as slowly passes out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:21 pm
"Yes...always" Khana said disappearing.
((I love the disappearing act whee ))  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:26 pm
((lol it is always fun ^^ ))

After about three hours he starts to wake up. Looking around he smiles faintly. "I wander what is wrong with her..." Raikou said looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:31 pm
((I've done it so many times...I stopped counting at 25))
Khana appeared at her room.I'm too tired to do anything.She layed on her bed and closed her eyes but didn't go to sleep.  

Khana Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:34 pm
((sorry g2g))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:37 pm
Raikou looks through some trees and finds a deer, in a clearing. He just narrows his eyes, as the deer starts to freak out. In seconds it was on the ground smoking. "Instantly fried he said with smirk." grabbing off a piece of the well cooked flesh of the deer, as crows and other scavengers start to crowed around him. Even though they were growling, and roaring, they wouldn't even get close to him.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:13 am
Khana dozed off a bit but she awoke a few minutes after.She got up and looked at her information books.She looked like her mind was lost in a fantasy world.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:25 am
Raikou starts to walk away, the carcase looked as if an animal had torn into it. Even though Raikou was the only one close to it. Once he was a good distance away, the actual animals start to tare into it. As they did they got past the cooked parts and went to the entrails.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:39 am
She flipped a few pages and continued to read.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:24 pm
Raikou yawns deeply, jumping up into a tree. "Guess I'm more tired then I thought." He said leaning against the trunk closing his eyes.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:24 am
Khana rubbed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff