Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:23 pm

three days, she thought to herself as she leaned back in the grasp of the creature that carried her. Only three days left.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:24 pm

she looks at Slate, "you look hungry, here" she tosses a large muffin to her and looks at kichi. "are you???"

Kechero

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:12 am

Slate caught the muffin and grinned. "Thank you, Fate, but I'm fine for now. Here," she tossed it over to Kichi, "you should eat to keep up your strength."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:19 am

she kept walking, hiding her face under her hood.

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:54 pm

He woke up, and began to walk on his own. His movements were sluggish... He could barely hold up his weapon... His knees shook as he walked... Something was clearly wrong, and everyone could see it.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:22 pm

"Benkei? What's wrong?" Slate moved up, standing in front of him so he'd stop trying to walk, as it clearly was difficult to do so, but far enough back so that if he fell, she'd be able to avoid getting crushed, while still being able to help him.

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:58 pm

"I... don't know... My strength... is... fading... I sense magic... I... sense..." He stumbled, falling down, barely catching himself on his weapon for support.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:27 pm

Slate, forgetting the potential danger of having him fall on her, rushed forward to try and help him support himself, her vampire strength lending to the task as she said, "What sort of magic would reduce you to this?"

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:41 am

"Coming... from... everywhere..." Now, he had slid to the ground, and he was struggling to breathe. It was as if every last bit of energy was being siphoned out of him.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:43 am

"Oh, gods." Slate crouched beside him, frantically trying to weave a spell to help himm breathe, but her own magic was being dampened. "Fate, Kichi, help!"

Vampchick6

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:37 am

Kichi looked at Benkei really looked with his dragon eyes and saw the threads of purple and green magic weaving through the air. 'werewolves' he thought 'they're after us sooner than i expected...'
Kichi walked over and put his magic in his breath as he blew a puff of breath on Benkei disapating the magical disease.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:48 am

And it couldn't have happened any sooner. Benkei's heart rate returned from 0-0, and his strength returned in full force. He turned, seeing a werewolf squadron jumped from some nearby bushes, swords ready to disembowel. He sent them flying with a sweep of his club, and began to take them down. "Kichi! Take care of Slate! I'll fend them off until you can finish!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:38 pm

she jumpped through the air her sword at her side and her bow arched, she shot five arrows into five different hearts, all five fell to the ground.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:41 pm

(Now it won't be long before I can assemble my Christmas outfit... Just a few more dollars...)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:10 pm

(keiks is going to be a snowman couse i got her the heat and she told me to be am elf, wich won't be too hard lol)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games