Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:20 am
((>.< im left alone!!! lol XP))
Fujuki turned red every time he did that. she went on a walk, the long way to her house, and was thinking of how to talk to Kai after what she did and how she was acking "*sigh*....Kai why do you have to be like this all the time?" she said waling to her house. it was already pitch black and she was by herself in a dark ally [srry i cant spell XP], well as so she thought.....((DUN DUN DUN!!! lol XP)) as she past two larg buildings she herd foot steps neer by "Who is there!!" she said turning around to see only a few leafs scraping accross the cement *sigh* she turned bac around and started waling again. she heard a giggle from, what it sounded like, three to five men. Fujuki froze in fright. she loked from side to side and didnt see anyone, i know some one is there....but where?....i dont feel a strong amout of chakra neer by.....they must just be theves who cant even lay a finger on me.....she thought to herself. she started walking agin, this time much faster but she heard the steps getting faster and closer
guys following her: "Hehe...hey look its a pretty helpless girl...ALONE!"
"Oh yes it is...."
"Hey sugar."
"Wanna hang out with us guys tonight?"
"hehe" twisted
Fujuki: turns around really fast and has her hand on a kunai atached to her leg "I dont think so....not tonight...." she throws the kunai and they dodge it and disapere, where are they???
guyz: "Look up here sweety" they said as they were commi8ng down on her. she blocked it and skid accross the floor......
((srry i gtg so i cant continue what is about ot happen sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:24 pm
Chihiro: Fujukis in trouble...I gotta help her

*she jumps on her Phoenix and flies off*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:21 pm
Sero shook his head. Pitiful theivery... Sero appeared in front of Fujuki, and sheilded her from any harm. "What you punks think you're doing?" Sero looked left and right and examined them all. Not really high chakra levels...good for a transportation or two, but not really that much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:28 pm
*Chihiro appeared next to Sero*

"If you hurt my friend..." *hey eyes go bloody red* "YOU DIE!"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm
Sero looked at Chihiro. "A bit dramatic Chihiro...we don't want to kill them...yet."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:28 pm
Fujuku rolled her eyes then smiled, they arent that big of a deal i could have taken them down in less than a second..... she thought ot herself then standing up and walking out of the barrier "Its fine.....do you seriously think im THAT weak???You two must not know me very well....." she said walking in front of the both of them and staring at the five men....
5 men: "huh....what can you three do against us FIVE!?" the main one said Fujuki grabed a few kunai and threw them at them making them all pined up against the wall by there clothes. she walked up the the main one trapped on the wall, put a kunai close to his neack and whispered "dont ever call me sugar again...."........
((OOOOOOOOH BAD a**!!!!! jkjkjk i just wanted to say that XP))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:02 pm
Sero nodded. "Yes we know...yet, I've been womdering where these buffons were at...they usually rob people and yada yada...I usually look around at night for them...except they were too scared to come out in the open...well, now we got them anyways."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:04 pm
((hey do you have any ideas of what i can draw 0.o.....do you have an anime pic that i could look at and draw or sumthin cauz i wanna draw REALLY bad lol i cant think of anything >.<))
Fujuki looked at Sero from the corner of her eyes but her face still facing the 5 men "...i see..." she said looking bac at them.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:10 pm
Sero stoof by next to Fujuki. "Well, thanks to your atractiveness that lurred them here, we caught them." Sero kissed Fujuki on the cheek and walked over to the thugs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:15 pm
((.......yes or no???.....>.< i need to know if you do or if you have a idea for a pic >.Fujuki turned red again >.<. she removed the kunai from the theives neck
main thief: "hehe so your not gunna kill me?" he said putting his face closer to Fujuki's
Fujuki had a low growl in her throut. she was getting irritated.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:19 pm
Sero put his hand on the theives head that Fujuki was near. "Night a*****e!" Sero backed-uo the theives head and smashed against the wall hard enough that he went unconsious.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:23 pm
O.O Fujuki turned to Sero fast "........" that was a bit.......a bit......, she could think of the word "....harsh....." she whisperd low i never seen him like THIS in front of me.... she thought looking at the blood driping down the wall from the guys head.......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:26 pm
Sero looked at the dudes back of his head. "Ew...I meant to only knock him out...not to make him bleed...eh don't even know my own strength...hey Fujuki can you hand me some of that...er...wrapping thing that helps stop bleeding? I just forgot what it's called."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:28 pm
Fujuki unrave;ed the cloth on her leg and gave it to him "this should help....."  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:32 pm
Sero wrapped the cloth on his head and the bleeding stopped. "Thank you very much...I knew he would probably be like Jiriaya to you on the whole way to the jail. So, I guessed he needed a "nap", you know?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff