Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:20 am
"Hey Kitten its me." Sureana said. "We're at-" But then She heard the commotion of Josh trying to get away. "s**t. Josh got away." Sureana started running while filling Kitten in on the entire situation, and how the person that gasped was a vampire and was willing to join the coven, using the special vampire way of talking so fast that it looks like your lips were trembling. "So now I have to go find him. If you want to help then get your butt down to where you were feeding." She snapped the phone shut.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:56 pm
Josh snarled and asked them in a menacing way, "Why? Why can't I go out to public places?! It's not like I'll kill them all..." His voice turned sad all of a sudden. He missed his old life. Josh continued to struggle to get free.

I'm going to kill him. Kitten raced out of the house as quickly as she should. It took her only a few minutes to find her coven in the woods. Unfortunately, there were some trees blocking her way. Kitten sniffed them out and found Elizabeth pinning Josh to the ground. She tapped Elizabeth on the shoulder, and asked, "Let me handle this..." Kitten took a lighter out of her pocket, ready to kill the newborn and burn his body parts.

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:46 pm
"Kitten, no I've got this. Josh, you will not kill anybody, I will not allow it. Murder hurts, I know, my whole family was killed because of my ex-boyfriend. I will not allow you to go and murder someone who is loved by many people, it destroys their life, I know" Elizabeth said, knowing that if she could, she would be crying right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:42 pm
evey sat back and watched the vampires interact...she did not like that josh guy one bit  

The Eclipsed Heart

A R A Z A

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:47 pm
Rye watched everything at once. Will standing next to her, Elizabeth pinning Josh, Kitten was now there, and she could hear Sureana too. But she felt as if she wasn't actually there, only watching.

What if she couldn't be in public places either. True, she was over seventy-five years old, but she'd never been around a human before, which made her the same as a newborn. Ryann would never hurt anyone without a decent cause, but would she have a choice when the time came?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:40 am
Josh couldn't look up. He knew he caused a lot of trouble, but he really wanted to go home. Not that vampire home, his human home. Josh stopped struggling on the ground and was crying, with no tears coming out of his eyes.

Kitten looked around herself. She really wanted to get rid of Josh now. He was an annoyance that could expose them. KItten walked over to Evey and asked, "Who are you?"

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:15 pm
Elizabeth hugged him close. "I know what you want Josh but it's impossible, they'll know something's up, you're supposed to be dead. I'm sorry sweetie, I know it sounds harsh but it'll get easier" Elizabeth said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:00 pm
"Ya before long everyone you know besides us will be dead. Problem solved." Sureana said suddenly showing up. Sureana wasen't the kind of person that had any sympathy what so ever.  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:44 pm
Kitten said nothing. She watched as Josh sobbed. Annoyed, she turned to Sureana and said, "We should probably go home now. I need to discuss to you about something." Kitten made it clear that she wanted to talk about Josh.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:25 pm
[I haven't been online in a while gonk ]

Ryann decided she'd better get back home and figure out what was happening with her ability, even though it subsided, she still felt spooked. Tired too, even though she hadn't slept in over seven decades. "I'm gonna head back, too.." called Rye, who was already a couple of steps away from them. "Wait...should we fix the trees?"

A R A Z A

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:34 pm
"We should but the only one who can is sobbing in his own self pity." Sureana said sourly. At this point she didn't really care she was being rude toward Josh, she was so annoyed she could care less. "Well then lets go." She grabbed Josh by the arm and half dragged him back to the big house. "Can you take care of him Elizabeth? I need to go talk to Kitten."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:50 pm
"Yes, come along Josh. Bye guys" Elizabeth called to the others, Will following Elizabeth and also trying to calm the young boy down. "Now Josh you need to stop this, there is nothing you can do. You have a life to live, and there's this little family of ours, that you belong in. Now stop drowning in self-pity when there's nothing that you can do, you need to move on. No one will understand when you come back, trust me, my whole town called me things that I don't even want to repeat and they said that it was my fault that my family died, my fault when in reality it was my ex-boyfriend's. I'm not going to tell you the full story because it's very gruesome and I don't wish to relive it but I can tell you that it's better just to move on, always remember the people that you love but let go. If you truly love something set it free, if it was meant to be it will come back to you. Let go Josh, learn to let go" Elizabeth said.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:07 am
"I-i don't have a freaking life to live..." Josh tried to stop his sobbing, but it was just too sad. He wanted his family.

Kitten annoyed as Sureana, walked over swiftly to Josh, and slapped him across the face. She did it with such force, Josh went to the ground. Kitten looked at him with an icy stare and said, "I told you not to give us anymore trouble. Don't do that to us again." KItten looked briefly at all the damaged trees and spit out, "Fix all this, now." THen she scurried off to talk to Sureana. KItten made sure nobody heard her. Then she said, "Sureana, I know that I don't have the right to do this, but we need to kill him."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:50 am
"No we don't actually. I'm sure you acted the exact same way when you were changed. We all did but with varying length of time. I did for about three hours. But all he needs to do is to learn to let go. Its unhealthy to hold onto things like that. I will not allow you to kill him. And if I have to stop you myself I will" The word were as deadly as a vicious growl.  

eragonlover159

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:54 am
"You do Josh, it's just going to take some time" Elizabeth said, helping him to his feet. "Kitten is right about you needing to fix the trees though, think you can do it?" Elizabeth asked gently, not wanting to push him to far.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff