Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm n00bs: Post your links to them here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:20 am
I finally looked through the fail thread.

"Two 9mm guns standard model, depending on the mission, she had a pistol, shot gun, for long range"

HAR HAR HAR HAR!

"Weapon(s):None she's too young"

Apparently none of them have seen Gunslinger Girl.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

... Awesome.

More awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:39 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
uryu ishida
Fresnel
Pic

I count two and a half fails.
Please tell me this person died of a brain implosion. PLEASE.
Actually, he was listing the top 10 best weapons for self-defense. He also mentioned the new Taser C2, the "serious firepower" of the Beretta 92, the ".380 caliber firepower" of the PPK, the Uzi SMG and micro-Uzi, and the DREAD gun.

I hope he tripped in a construction yard and fell face-first on a board full of nails.

Who is this idiot?
The idiot is, unfortunately, gizmodo.com.

I see ever more fail. "Beretta Xtrema2 RECIOLESS shotgun."
Please tell me the author of this article died of brain trama from a**l raping?  

war_junky 91

Sidal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:06 pm
Don't remember where I saw it, but in one RP a kid said TNT is more powerful than C4. Now, I'm no demolitions expert, but I think that's a backass statement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:34 pm
OberFeldwebel

"Two 9mm guns standard model, depending on the mission, she had a pistol, shot gun, for long range"

HAR HAR HAR HAR!

... Awesome.

More awesome.

+ 15 years
- clothing

Now you have GGE Hentai. biggrin  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:05 pm
Sidal
Don't remember where I saw it, but in one RP a kid said TNT is more powerful than C4. Now, I'm no demolitions expert, but I think that's a backass statement.

You are right, C-4 has 1.34 times the explosive force of TNT. Plus the fact if drop a block of C-4 you don't have a chance of blowing yourself to hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:44 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel

HAR HAR HAR HAR!

... Awesome.

More awesome.

+ 15 years
- clothing

NEVER break into Siera's hard drive mrgreen  

uryu ishida

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:46 pm
I'm still waiting on that ******** to get my CZ here. I'm about to the point of saying ******** it, he's scamming me, file a fraud claim with USPS and see if the dealer knows where to get a used Ithaca Model 37 for $300 and change.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:54 pm
war_junky 91
Sidal

You are right, C-4 has 1.34 times the explosive force of TNT. Plus the fact if drop a block of C-4 you don't have a chance of blowing yourself to hell.
I thought that even though C4 has more explosive force, TNT causes a bigger explosion per unit mass because it explodes slower. Could be wrong, but that's what I thought I heard.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:28 am
uryu ishida
I'm still waiting on that ******** to get my CZ here. I'm about to the point of saying ******** it, he's scamming me, file a fraud claim with USPS and see if the dealer knows where to get a used Ithaca Model 37 for $300 and change.

When did you buy it again?

Who was it from? Seller?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:47 pm
uryu ishida
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel

HAR HAR HAR HAR!

... Awesome.

More awesome.

+ 15 years
- clothing

NEVER break into Siera's hard drive mrgreen
User Image  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:54 pm
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida

Who was it from? Seller?
Just after Christmas. Which to cut him some slack, I caught him AND all the businesses as being open for only one or two days before Yew Years kicked in. Supposedly, it was shipped on the 5th, Gunbroker requires 2-day shipping. I cannot confirm if it was really shipped or not, as the tracking number doesn't work. I'm giving him till next week before I file a fraud claim with USPS, leave negative comment, AND file a complaint with Gunbroker to remove him as a member.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:27 am
uryu ishida
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida

Who was it from? Seller?
Just after Christmas. Which to cut him some slack, I caught him AND all the businesses as being open for only one or two days before Yew Years kicked in. Supposedly, it was shipped on the 5th, Gunbroker requires 2-day shipping. I cannot confirm if it was really shipped or not, as the tracking number doesn't work. I'm giving him till next week before I file a fraud claim with USPS, leave negative comment, AND file a complaint with Gunbroker to remove him as a member.

Tracking number doesn't work?
E-mail him back and make sure that you have the right one.
If it is the 'right one', I'd try calling... what was it? USPS?
And see if they can do anything.
If they can't do anything then I'd go ahead with the fraud claim.
Hmm, 2-day shipping? Damn.

What I'm thinking is that this a*****e didn't get what he wanted to sell it for and is pulling some s**t like that.
But why? He'd be blacklisted from Gunbroker and I'm not sure how extensive it goes, they might and definitely should tag it to his FFL.
So that little ******** that try and pull this s**t will think twice.

I have some noobs to add.
Whoever decided on CoD to make the SVT-40s reload by changing the magazine.
Also, I'm not sure, but was the K43 loaded by mags or clips?
I know that both of them are removable but the SVT was only for cleaning, is the same for the K43?

Another point, the bent bolts on ALL Mosins in the game.
They fixed it in CoD: 2 but went back to it in WaW.
Another thing, the aperture sights perk.
stare  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:37 am
OberFeldwebel
I know that both of them are removable but the SVT was only for cleaning, is the same for the K43?
In CoD2 for the PC, the Enfield reloads via stripper clips. Takes a damn year, and your character sucks on bolt cycling. On Finest Hour for the PS2, Carlyle reloads with the magazine and works the bolt like a pro. It's incredible, you can get near semi-auto speeds out of the SMLE.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:50 pm
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida

Who was it from? Seller?

What I'm thinking is that this a*****e didn't get what he wanted to sell it for and is pulling some s**t like that.
But why? He'd be blacklisted from Gunbroker and I'm not sure how extensive it goes, they might and definitely should tag it to his FFL.

stare
I just sent off a message warning him that he has FIVE DAYS to respond to the email with explanations of why it's been two full week from purchase, one full week from recieving the payment, and Four days from supposed shipment with a bunk number and why he hasn't responded to multiple emails. At the bottom is a warning that after the 5 days, USPS will be alerted to a fraud, as will Gunbroker, and unbeknown to him, USPS calls the police of location it was cashed in (information I could get if I want to spend $3)

To clarifying, filing a fraud report with USPS gets me my money back as well as the other things. Him getting blacklisted is a big "******** you", as are the police. I'm plastering his name all over the 'boards as well.  

uryu ishida

Barru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:10 pm
uryu ishida
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida

Who was it from? Seller?

stare
I just sent off a message warning him that he has FIVE DAYS to respond to the email with explanations of why it's been two full week from purchase, one full week from recieving the payment, and Four days from supposed shipment with a bunk number and why he hasn't responded to multiple emails. At the bottom is a warning that after the 5 days, USPS will be alerted to a fraud, as will Gunbroker, and unbeknown to him, USPS calls the police of location it was cashed in (information I could get if I want to spend $3)

To clarifying, filing a fraud report with USPS gets me my money back as well as the other things. Him getting blacklisted is a big "******** you", as are the police. I'm plastering his name all over the 'boards as well.

Excellent, do you have an account on Surplusrifleforum.com?

I'd do the police thing and the $3 'where did he cash it' as well.
After all, it's only $3.

I suppose a GI could take mags out of dropped rifles but again, the mag release on the Enfield feels to be about a 20lb pull, it's also awkward.
No idea for the K43 or SVT-40/38.

I don't have any consoles, my sister took the only one, the PS2.
I'm thinking about putting a little bit away every paycheck for either a Wii or Xbox 360.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games