Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:24 pm
Raikou spins around seeing the ice spell come at them. "No... My chakra is already low..." He grunts as a thin wall of ice forms in front of him. Even though he had his shield up he took a good portion of the hit, causing blood to fly off his sholder. Standing there he holds his shoulder. "Why...why can we never kill each other." The voice that was coming out of Raikou was no where near his own.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:33 pm
Khana looked at Raikou when he said that with a blank look."Huh!?..." Khana said looking at Raikou wondering what was that.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:39 pm
Raikou's eyes soften as he sees Khana. "You...I do know you." Shaking his head in a deep confusion, gripping his shoulder as he leaps away. "What's going on? I don't understand. Why is there so much confusion today... I was supposed to be winding down...now all this?" He grumbles to him self unknowing if anyone fallows him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:43 pm
What is going on with him?What does he mean he knows me?!"What do you mean?..." Khana said jumping down from the tree and staring at Raikou with a wonderous look.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:48 pm
Once they were a ways away from Seishin'ijousha. He stops, taking his hand from his shoulder. "It was somewhere very cold...and you were getting very sick..." His breathing was still heavy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:53 pm
Khana looked at him in confusion and wonder.Her eyes full of questions that she couldn't answer.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:59 pm
"Before I got to you... I saw a man and a woman frozen in a deep layer of snow... There face... they were struck with pure fear, something I'm more used to." His face had a joyful smirk as he spoke of fear. "Even though... It looked as though they were attacked by an Ice ninja before they could get to there prize..." After he said that he thought back to his own parents that were killed right in front of him, by the people he later killed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:06 pm
Khana stared at him."You...You...you..." Khana said grasping her head in confusion while falling to her knees.What is going on?Why is this memory flooding back into my mind...The memory that I have always tried to hide in my head...Who is Raikou really?..Khana still very confused looked at the ground thinking the of that night.
((sorry i have to get off the computer byez))  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:11 pm
Raikou tried to stand, but fell to one knee. "Still to weak... You were the only life I had ever saved..." He said in a quite voice, taking deep breathes. "I never thought I could come across you again..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:00 pm
Khana was still very conufused but got up and walked over to Raikou."Why?Why did you save me?...Why?" Khana said kneeling beside Raikou and healing his shoulder wound."It does not matter now...Thank you.." Khana whispered as she finished healing his shoulder.Khana got up and walked away.She didn't know what else to do but walk away and clear her head.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:41 pm
When she healed his wound, it was already half way healed. "Don't mention it..." He could feel his chakra refreshing. "Now...where are you?!" He grumbles as his hair begins to stand up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:17 am
*Seishin'ijousha looks around* "where did u go"
*thinks to self should i just head to the leaf village or chase after*
*yes..thats it ur right" *atemps to track Raikou down*  

Zex_3

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:11 pm
Khana walks away but stays close by for some odd reason.Was he really the one that saved me?But why did he?...So many questions that I can't answer alone.Khana sits in a tree and takes out her violin.She begins to play with little tiny lights coming from the strings.They carry off back to where the battle is and just hover in the air like eyes watching everyones movements.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:11 pm
((-_-' i have no idea what is going on))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:18 pm
((Neither do I...for some reason, I want to pelt both of them with random paintballs! -brings up Paintball gun- EAT PAINTBALLS SUCKA! scream -shoots screen, then screen explodes- O<>O TO MEXICO! ARRRRIBA! -heads across the border-))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games