Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:22 pm
"You know about crystals huh." Flame said testing out his shoulder. "HAve you been keeping tabs on us? Anyway what would happen if the crystal was removed?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:24 pm
((I'll be back in a half hour...I will be logged on the whole time just don't expect a reply untill 11...sorry sweatdrop ))  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:30 pm
"No i haven keepin tabs on you guys.....and if the crystals are removed.....you die"
((DUN DUN DUN!!!!! eek lol XP alright see ya in 30 min mrgreen ))
Fujuki put her hand on her mouth real quick w-we die??? she thought to herslef
((man i suck a bein 2 pplz -.-))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:59 pm
"Ok...die sucks so lets keep those in till we get another option..." Flame said rubbing the spot were his crystal is "So where is the rest of this HHA?"  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:06 pm
"They are out hunting obviously" she said joking around with the attitude "They wont be bac till morning..." she said getting her stuff ready to leave....
Fujuki left the other way home around the school thinking about everything they said and tried to put the pieces together  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:10 pm
"Hey I got one more question I have to ask. Do you think I could stop by the faciity to train evey once and a while?" Flame asked  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:14 pm
"I guess its okay with me....but i dont know about the whole Hakai Hunter Agency.." she said laughing.....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:17 pm
"Don't worry about them. All I have to do is look in there head find out the biggest fear and tell them what it is, trust me they leave me alone." Flame said to her and watched her drive away. He didn't want to go back to the dorm so he started to walk around the city  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:21 pm
Yomi drove bac to the pffice place thing [cant think of the word fo rit at the moment its pissin me off >.<]
and continued her studies....
Fujuki finaly reached her heouse. she stood in the drive way taking deep breaths before she went in.....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:26 pm
((How about lab or HQ?))
Flame made his way to Fujuki's house. It was starting to get later and the sun was about to set. He climbed up to the second story slightly agravating his shoulder. Her tapped on Fujuki's window.  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:30 pm
((THANK U THE WORD WAS LAB!!! xd ))
Fujuki was about to get in bed when she herd a thump on the window and jumped bec. she couldnt see who it was caus it was pitch black out side "wh-who is ther?" she whispered while serching for a weapon or something in the dark practicaly blind >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:32 pm
"You mean you can't see me?" Flame said inches from her face "I thought it was still relitivly bright...." Flame said rubbing his head. "So, What did you do today?"  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:36 pm
Fujuki jumped bac when she herd his voice closer than it sounded before "What the- what are you doing here???you know my mom will freak if she finds out your here" she said lokking bac to her door hoping her mother didnt wake up. she had to sneak into her room while her mother was fast asleep, she didnt want to wake her up and let her know that...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:39 pm
((I got to go sorry))  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:42 pm
((=.= i gtg to im tired BYEZZ!!!))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games