Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

xXgoth_girl12Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:58 pm
Ah! S- sorry!!!! That was the wrong thing to say... Fuu looked at Alice, sad.
Sorry... I should probably apologize to Shaylene... Thank you for the wlecome, by the way!
Fuu ran after the other vampire, trying not ot got too fast. Man, she really needed to stop shooting off her big mouth....  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:47 pm
((Soo... I'm going to playthat red headed boy, who's name is Ezekiel for here on out! If that is okay..))

Shaylene grimaced and walked faster. She didn't meant o take offence, but she caught that sent again and needed to get away from it.

Ezekiel saw a small group of girls and decided to introduce himself, since he had noticed that one of them always left/acted strange when he was in the same room.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

xXgoth_girl12Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:43 pm
Fuu ran after Shaylene, fully intending to apologize. She looked back over her shoulder to see if Alice was following or not, and saw a red headed boy walk up to her. Ah, well, even though he wanted to meet him, he could wait. Right now she needed to apologize.

Shaylene!! Hey!!
Fuu caught up to her with no problem, but even though that was easy, looking Shaylene in the eyes was hard.
I- I'm really sorry about what I said, I didn't mean to offend you.... I probably shouldn't have said it at all. Forgive me...?  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:22 pm
Shaylene nodded and continued to walk. "That's alright. I overreacted." Shrugging, she added, "I tend to do that quite often." Shaylene froze as a breeze brought Ezekiel's sent to her.

"Why, hello. My name is Ezekiel." Holding out his hand, he greeted Alice.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:48 pm
"I know. I'm Alice. Nice to meet you," she said, expecting him, naturally.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:45 pm
Belle walked into the cafeteria, scanned the tables, and not seeing Charity turned around and walked out side. Going over to Alice she said, "Hey, have you seen Charity?" Noticing Ezekiel, she turned, and said, "Hi, I'm Belle."  

medusa56

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:23 pm
((Belle, you do know where outside, right?))

Ezekiel gave Belle a smile, that only seemed natural on his face. Looking up, he saw the quick retreating for of Shaylene. "If you'll excuse me, I just have to..." He let the sentence drop and headed after Shay.

Shaylene walked away swiftly. Not sure where she was going. "Care to join me, Fuu?" She asked as she strode away.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:26 am
Fuu breathed a sigh of relief, thanking the good lord above that one of the first people she met, and what she hoped was her first friend here, hadn't so mad at her that she never wanted to speak to her again.
Okay. Well, still, I shouldn't have said it.
Fuu stopped as Shaylene did, noticing the scent. It was the same as that boy's, from earlier. She heard footsteps leading away, and looked over to see Shaylene walking in a somewhat random direction. She followed after wondering waht was going on, before seeing the boy again.
Hi, I'm Fuu It's very nice to meet you!
She said as she shook his hand after Shaylene had introduced herself.
She noticed another girl in the small group, but that was quickly pushed to the back of her mind when she heard Shaylene walk away again and ask if whe would like to join her.

Sure! Where are we going?
This was turning out to be a weird day.

Ok, so, sorry if I haven't been on to RP recently. PACT is taking up all of my time/ energy. XD I'll try to get on more often ,sooo....  

xXgoth_girl12Xx

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:34 pm
((Tis okay, haha. And, Shay didn't introduce herself, she hightailed it out of there the second she caught his sent. lol.))

We are going...any where but back there. She told Fuu, a forced smile on her lips.

~*~*~
Ezekiel shook Fuu's hand as he watched Shaylene walk away. When Fuu suddenly turned and followed after Shay, he got the distinction that he was missing something.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:25 pm
Anywhere but here? What's wrong with here?
Fuu asked, confused. Why was there a problem with Ezekiel and whatever was going on back there?

Ps- I'm going to the beach all next week, with no internet, so please excuse me if I'm not on.  

xXgoth_girl12Xx

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:11 am
((That's okay, I'm doing som elast minutes assignements before school is out. That should take up most of my time))

Shaylene gave an irritated huuf and replied, Don't you smell him? It's like, Oh Mee Gee, good! I can hardly stand it! She gave a soft groan, and as if to prove hr point, the wind picked up and launched his sent at them.

Ezekiel walked back to Alice with a confused expression. "Am I repulsive?" He asked, truely concerned.

((Zeke: but read hair. User Image))  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:01 pm
"No, it's just, we all have very acute smell, and we're not used to such a strong scent..." Alice trailed off, half-wondering why she was talking to him anyway, he obviously wasn't one of them.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:04 pm
Ezekiel nodded, and then froze. What do you mean 'acute smell'? Aren't you human? He backed away suddenly feeling liek something was wrong.

Shaylene spun around to look at Ezekiel talking with Alice.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:44 am
Alice gave him a small smile and disappeared into the rain.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:34 pm
Ezekiel gave a gasp and looked around confused. "What the hell?" He said, drawing looks and laughs at him.

Shaylene breathed in deeply, wondering how much trouble she could get in for feeding from him. With a shaky hand, she reached out, wantingly, but stood still, not trusting herself enough to move.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff