Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
new naruto rp (plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will u join
  yes
  no
  maybe
  i dont care and i hate u
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:11 pm
Mai noded "Yup...you never i mean NEVER point out her dissadvantehes and things she needs to work on. she knows more than anyone else what she needs to fix as soon as she sees it but......this is teh one thing she seems to have trouble with.....i dont understand why tho....." she said kicking her feet as she sat on the couch  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:15 pm
" oh..." he walked over to Fujuki's door and knocked on it "hey im sorry..."  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:20 pm
((hey it is gunna say im offline but i wont be.....my comp is being slow so it might logg me off......but ima try and fix it so ima still be here......okay lol))

her eyes looked at the door but she stayed in the same position "........." mumbles "....its fine............" she said as Mai walked up tp the door with him "Fujuki........he didnt know.......you gotta let it go this time......."
Fujuki sighed as she realized she was right. when Mai herd the silence she cracked the door open and saw Fujui on her bed as if she was asleep. she creeped up to the side of he bed were she wasnt facing and poked her bac  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:25 pm
[ its cool as long as you still post ]

he walked in the room and saw the white of her eyes " even though i might of said what i did you still have better control then anyone i've seen"  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:31 pm
((it is a bit better.......ill leave it there so ill still post now....))

she mumbles ".....you dont mean it......." she said as Mai still poked her bac  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:37 pm
"yes I do... you got past me before anyone could even keep up with my dust... and i said it because I was abit jealous because i've been the fastest one for so long..."  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:40 pm
she was a bit surprised but her hair quickly covered her face so no one saw it. Mai froze as her finger was close to her bac, she was aslo shocked to hear it to. she looked up to see if he was lying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:45 pm
he looked at the both of them "what?... is it a shock that i can get jealous ?  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:14 pm
((omg im sooo srry i havent been on it is cauz my comp didnt work for a whole month and more crying .......... is this rp still gunna go on???))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:42 pm
( its cool things happen but ya i've kinda been waiting for your response )  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:49 pm
(( crying aw im srry know i feel bad >.< ill post now!!!))

mumbles under her breath ".....<.< a bit......you dont seem liek the one to get even close tp jelous........" she said as Mai continued to poke her bac  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:17 pm
( its ok dont feel bad)

he mumbles "well thats true but i kinda see you as a.... friend" he looks down to the side  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:53 pm
she was kinda shocked to be called a friend and so was Mai. her hand droped from poking her bac as she went into deep thought, what if.......she is taken away from me........ she thought as Fujuki replied ".......f-friend???........" she said as she noticed Mai stop "......didnt think you would call me that in a million years....." she said with a small hinty of a sence of humor in her tone. she sat up, bac facing them, and sliped on her shoes, she paused still not faceing them as she was deep in thought  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:58 pm
he continued to look down to the side and mumbled " I never thought i'd call anyone that..."  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:05 pm
as her train of thought was broken she stood up ".........are you.....embarrased to say that??" she said as she felt ashamed and walked to the door of her room to leave  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff