Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:29 am

i know that thats why i said that me and my sister should go to okinawa now. becuase what if they are not there anymore?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:30 pm

"Oh.. nothing that important happened Kayle.. there's no need to worry.." I said with a half-hearted smile, answering Kayle's question. I then looked at the girl who came out and asked where some people where. I freed myself from Takada and Kayle's hold on me and dropped to the ground.. I felt more balanced when not standing up. I looked up at the shy girl with a weak smile and said in my angelic voice, "Sorry, but I've never seen them before.. please excuse me.. I would stand, but my body is just to weak right now.." I smiled ever so softly at her, ".. forgive me for being rude.. but I would help you, if you needed it.." I tried my very best to just keep my head up and also keep a peaceful expression on my face without worrying anybody.. but it was very hard..

Cutegirlo0o

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:15 am

Dive just sat down there wondering about her children
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:47 pm

Nemo's gray eyes widened as the girl before her collapsed. She looks so frail... She though sadly. The artifical Queen remembered the times when her body would become so weak. It was always from too many expirments at one time, and not enough blood to do it. The girl before her had a soft, sweet, kind voice. "No, you don't have to worry about it. I'm sure I'll find them soon." Nemo responded quietly.

TwilightKitten

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:32 am

Cutegirlo0o
"Oh.. nothing that important happened Kayle.. there's no need to worry.." I said with a half-hearted smile, answering Kayle's question. I then looked at the girl who came out and asked where some people where. I freed myself from Takada and Kayle's hold on me and dropped to the ground.. I felt more balanced when not standing up. I looked up at the shy girl with a weak smile and said in my angelic voice, "Sorry, but I've never seen them before.. please excuse me.. I would stand, but my body is just to weak right now.." I smiled ever so softly at her, ".. forgive me for being rude.. but I would help you, if you needed it.." I tried my very best to just keep my head up and also keep a peaceful expression on my face without worrying anybody.. but it was very hard..
Diva looked up at her and smiled" Thanks but i dont want to get you in this you already have enough problems on your own
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:18 pm

Kayle: i glared over at diva.
"I see youre as cold, heartless and as much of a b***h as before" i said, shooting a glare at her.

Rae-sempai

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:15 pm

"Maybe I know them, I travel alot so..." I said looking at the pictures before shaking my head "I am afraid that I do not miss...sorry." I apologized before hearing Diva and Kayle arguing again "Hey now please just stop fighting! Can we not all just get along?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:28 pm

Rae-sama_sessh-sama_4life
Kayle: i glared over at diva.
"I see youre as cold, heartless and as much of a b***h as before" i said, shooting a glare at her.
why becuase i dont want her to help me ,she already has enough problems on her own i dont want her to have mine also.

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:29 pm

Salem Delgado
"Maybe I know them, I travel alot so..." I said looking at the pictures before shaking my head "I am afraid that I do not miss...sorry." I apologized before hearing Diva and Kayle arguing again "Hey now please just stop fighting! Can we not all just get along?"
i didnt say anything to her she started it i was talking to kaoru and told her thanks but no thanks then she insulted me.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Her eyes dropped a bit. It seemed she would have to find them on her own. Nemo looked back up as a small arguement broke out once again. "Oh...um...please don't fight." She said in a small, shy voice.

TwilightKitten

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:11 am

She sighed " You know im tired fo arguing it's not helping me findmy children.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:56 pm

"Well Lady Diva the flight leaves tomarrow so for now we should all book a room and get some rest...I have a bad feeling we may need it..." I sighed as I lifted Kaoru up bridal style and began walking "Oh! Young lady do you have a place to stay for the night?" I asked looking to the girl while thinking 'Oh dear I certainly hope Lady Diva will not be mad..."  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:58 pm

OOC: What's bridal style? lol

IC: I also looked at the new girl standing before us and said as sweetly as I could, "I promise to help you as soon as I'm well again.." I had to wrap my arms around Sano's neck to keep from falling off. I smiled a warm friendly smile at her, then said, "My name is Kaoru.. might I have your name friend?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:06 pm

I watched my sister, and was very surprised how strong she actually was. I couldn't take it any longer though.. I had to tell her who I was and who SHE is.. I felt bad for erasing her memory in the first place. As soon as I could get her more alone, I would tell her. 'Maybe having Sano there when I tell her would be a good idea.. she might need the support..' I shot a quick glance at Sano, then at the new girl. 'I wonder where she came from and why she's looking for those people in the pictures.. I'll help Kaoru look with her when she's well again.. I won't let Kaoru out of my sight..'

Sexii_Shadow

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:43 am

"My name is Nemo." She said to the girl known as Kaoru. Her attention was taken over to the man who held her up. "No...I don't." She said, and shook her head. Nemo didn't have a clue to where she would stay for the night. The scientists made sure she had enough money to get by for at least a week, but she had no idea how to use it.
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games