Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:15 am
She smiled but still looked at her feet. SHe felt bad like she shouldn't be here. She did looked up though at Jim's shoulder and took out of her bag in the Van a doll she had whens he was little. it wasn't exceedingly much but she had kept it in good condition. She took it over to Hannah. " i know its not Much...but its something you can have from me "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:55 pm
Hannah looked at it with wide eyes. "Ooohh. It looks pretty. Thank you!" she yelled taking it and then she gave Sasha a big hug. "Come, Sasha, we should get going," Jim said looking at his watch.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:59 pm
She nodded at Jim. " alright..well your welcome Hannah..i just hope you like her...now dont forget to name her..a doll doesnt get that life in her till you do "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:06 pm
"I'll call her.........Sally!" Hannah exclaimed happily. "Bye, Daddy," she said looking at her dad sad he was leaving. "Bye, pumpkin. I'll call you on your birthday," Jim said giving her one final hug. He went over to his ex and gave the little boy she was holding a kiss on the forehead. "Bye, Marcus. Bye, Cally," he said to his ex and son before heading back into the van.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:08 pm
She slid into the car with him and looked back as they drove."...cute kids...very cute..." she smiled and patted his shoulder ." everything will be ok...everything always is "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:16 pm
"Hope so," he sighed out as he drove. "I just wish I could do more. I missed my sons first steps because she left shortly after he was born. If I knew I could get out I would," he said whispering the last part.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:19 pm
It was tearing her up about his children and she looked down. "i'm sorry..."

Hours later she was smiling and ran to find Jim in the large farm house.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:25 pm
Jim was sorting out some stuff in the farm house. He heard footsteps and looked behind him. "Hey, Sasha....why are you smiling?" he asked noticing the smile.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:29 pm
SHe giggled and smiled at him. "...i'm pregnant.." She hadn't told Rai yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:31 pm
"Congrats," he said. "You might want to go tell Rai and you two better hope that kid will be a boy. No telling what might happen to the kid here other wise," he mumbled getting back to his work.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:34 pm
She nodded sighing.S he rubbed her temples and looked at him. "...thanks..." She turned and went to find Rai.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:43 pm
Rai was in the sparring room in the basement by himself. He was practicing his fighting moves on a wooden post that what looked like branches coming off of it.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:46 pm
She walked down there and smiled at him from the doorway. "Hey there handsome..." She walked in and hugged him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:55 pm
He turned around smiling. "Hey there beautiful," he said returning the hug.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
She giggled and smiled at him. " i got something to tell you " She looked up at him and sighed happily. " i'm pregnant "  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games