Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:30 pm
Ben stood up. "Do you need help?" he asked, holding her steady with his hands on her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:45 pm
she steadied herself. "no, i'm ok. i'll be fine." she replied as she headed out of the room. the stairs seemed small to her as she headed into the kitchen.

"Hey Tia." he greeted her from the entryway. and then looked up at her. "wow, you're flushed." he walked up to her with a wary expression and looked at the stairs, "Is Ben here?" he asked with a quirked eyebrow.

she wasn't going to lie, "Yes, but thats what i need to talk to you about." he crossed his arm sternly. "We had visiters, cold ones and one of them was particularly interested in me. something about my scent. it was so weird. The others took care of two but there's still one on the loose. Ben thinks it's a good idea that i stay in LaPush with them."

shock crossed his face. no wonder she was flushed, she was terrified no doubt. he pulled her close to him in a hug. "it's alright Teresia, you should go, just to be safe." and then he paused and then for a moment held her out at arm's length. "are you feeling alright?"

Teresia looked at him slightly confused, "I was a little sick earlier but it's gotten a bit better. Ben was keeping an eye on me..."

he turned tword the stair without letting her go. "BEN!" He called sounding urgent but not angry.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:12 pm
Ben was at the top of the stairs in a blink. He went down the stairs quickly, his footfalls heavy.
"Sir?" he said, trying REALLY hard to keep the natural sarcasm out of his voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:33 am
He looked at Ben, his eyes wide, "I don't know if you can tell because of your own tempature but did you notice that she's burning up like a wildfire?" he asked putting a hand on his neice's face. "I mean her skin is usually so cold that it's a family joke but here she is with a terrible fever and standing."

Teresia's eye narrowed. "What are you trying to say?"

he wouldn't answer but continued to look at Ben.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:44 pm
Ben looked at Teresia, his eyes nearly popping out of their sockets.
"No freaking way!" he hissed. He looked back at Mr. Carter.
"I had no idea a wolf could imprint on another wolf!" he said enthusiastically.
Suddenly, his expression darkened into terror. "But when I imprinted on her, she was still human... and now that she's not, does that mean the connection's broken?!" he nearly shouted, pulling at the roots of his hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:07 am
He shook his head, "There are a few theorys on Impriting ben, one being about the survival of our blood lines. It would mean that she is highly likely to have children with the Wolf trait and who's better than that being a wolf herself?" he asked and a slight smile came onto his face as he looked at Teresia, "My neice, a wolf. you have no idea how rare it is that a girl changes and one that isn't full native american at that." he paused and looked at ben, "Or it also might be just because she is in direct danger and she does have half blood." he shrugged. "And also there was a non human imprinting in the past..." his voice trailed off in thought and then he blinked. "I don't think it will change anything." He paused, then for a moment her uncle looked at her with a grin on his face and started to chuckle. "Sorry i just thought of somthing rather ironic and funny... Your eye color Teresia, that amber gold... they're called wolf eyes." he laughed harder shaking his head. "It's extreemely common for wolves and very rare in humans." he stopped laughing and took a deep breath. "I think you were meant for this."

Teresia was staring at her uncle, eyes nearly popping out of her head. he was going on about bloodlines,wolves, theorys of imprinting, eye color (now of all times) and she, herself having children. that was more than enough for her. she paused and looked over at Ben. "Besides it all, do you feel any different about me?" she asked. she tried not to let her eyes plead that she hoped that this didn't change things. perhaps it would bring them closer together. she could only pray that it were that way cause this didn't change her feelings. infact it strengthened them. she would be able to understand him better, relate in ways others could not and one thing that she really could apreciate was the idea that she could stand beside him, not the helpless human she was against the type of foes that existed here. If someone would have told her this in the past she would have laughed in their faces and now here it was laughing in her's.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:52 pm
Ben was silent, his eyecrows pulling together and almost meeting.
"Yes. It changes things." he muttered. Then his face brightened, his mouth pulling into a wide grin. "'Cause wolves mate for life, y'know. Do you want the ring now or later?" he teased.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:43 pm
It was extreemely difficult for her to even try not to look completely shocked but the reason for that is that it's pry true... but she didn't want to think of that right then. but she forced a laugh instead. "so i take it that things really havn't changed in that sense." she couldn't help but grin, releif obvious on her face.

Her uncle offered ben his hand, "well, we already know where this is going, welcome to the family Ben."

Teresia made a face, playfully glaring at her uncle. "is that really ness...." she didn't finish her sentence as she got dizzy and nearly fainted all of a sudden. she really wasn't good with high tempetures.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:38 pm
Ben yelped and grabbed her before she could completely fall over.
"Mr. Carter, if you don't mind, my sister, Erin, went through the same thing as Teresia did, and she knows what to do in the whole... werewolf-induced semi-fainting area."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:46 pm
He nodded. "how about you take her there now and i'll pack her a few things." he paused and sighed, "It's a good thing she dressed so simple, there won't be any complaining about nice cloths getting ruined when they end up in shreds." his face was serious and then a slight smile came across his face, "now i wonder how the others are going to react to this..." he thought for a moment and then made to go upstairs.

Teresia blinked and gasped for breath. she held to ben and nodded. "i think thats what's best." and then her uncle's last statement caught in her head... what if they didn't aproove?  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:48 pm
Ben pressed his lips to her forehead. "I can read you like a book, love. They'll be ecstatic." he promised. There wasn't a doubt in his mind about that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:00 pm
Teresia smiled slightly, her eyes heavy as she attempted to stand again to begin walking. "I really hope so." she replied and took another stubborn but wobbly step.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:06 pm
Ben rolled his eyes. He easily swung his arm behind her knees, scooping her off he feet. He caught her head with his large hand.
"I don't trust your feet." he said, cradling her to his chest.
"I know I'm wearing a t-shirt and all, but if it gets to hot for you, say so, okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:13 pm
"hey!" she made to yell but her voice was weakened by her condition. but she found herself not resisting, after all it would be quicker this way so she nodded feeling a little better about not standing. "Alright, but i get warm easy as it is but right now everything feels cold." she shiverd as if on cue. her skin was so hot that any cool air felt like ice cause her internal temp didn't have any idea what was going on. still she found herself comforted by his voice and she burried her cheek against his arm. "I'll be good." she promised.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:21 pm
Ben smiled down at her, and the look in his eyes would've melted butter.
"I love you." he said, staring into her eyes for a few seconds. "And I know that, as wolves who imprited, it's always there. But I just wanna, y'know, say it."
He laughed quietly. "Jeez, I sound like such a pansy. I need to man up. You know, go grill something. Or spit."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games