Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:22 am
''let's sort this mess out. besides, at least we can say we did our part in trying to stop this and no one can call us heartless.'' Kitty said walking though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:42 am
"i guess, though some people are heartless" she grins and looks around "well, lets do this"  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:58 am
''yeah'' kitty smiled grabbing her sword. it contained power that would hurt demons more than any torture but would be ineffective on angels. ''let's do this.'' she laughed. She saw something in the distance and raced off after it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:02 pm
Her claws extend and her one black and one white wings unravel, she smiles and flies towards some of the demons, attacking them, making sure to stay clear of their poison knives and teeth  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:11 pm
Kitty hacked through them and eventually smiled. She jumped up and turned into a huge phoenix. She used the holy power this form possessed to attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:14 pm
She got kicked the stomache and had claw marks on her arm, she could feel the poison seeping in, she ignores it and continues to kill demons after demons  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:17 pm
(wanna join a Free Collars Kingdom rp?)
Kitty noticed this and landed. ''are you ok?'' she asked while sheilding them with her wings.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:50 pm
(umm sure but err wats it about?)
"im...fine" she blinks back spots "ill be...fine.." she gasps "p-" her eyes roll to the back of her head and she collapses  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:40 am
( it's a manga i have read some of. follow this link cause i can't explain. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Collars_Kingdom i have only read the first one though)

Kitty growled to herself hoping no one would notice what she was doing. She cut her arm and collected the thick purple blood that came from her. '' i knew this was a bad idea.'' she muttered as she made the blood turn clear. she then poured it into her friends mouth so she would swallow it.''right this should revive her, i just hope it doesn't trigger anything.'' she said. she had left a phoenix shaped illusion so she she could become a human form. she turned back and then flew up with her friend in her claws.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:07 pm
She moans and rubs her eyes "ahh....what happened?" she opens her eyes and looks around "wow that feels weird" she rubs her head  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:57 am
''hey there's a lot weirder in the world. that's just what maybe the first hippie got the word psychedelic from.'' Kitty smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:59 pm
she raised her eyebrows at her "err right...."  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:48 am
'' i guess you had to be there to understand.''Kitty said as she landed putting her down. ''well i guess we still need to fight so let's get to it.'' she said. Her feathers were now a purple color due to the blood she was loosing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:17 pm
"right" she smiles "oh and thanks" she spreads her wings, claws extending along with her fangs, she growls, one eye glowing red and the other glowing bright blue.  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:58 am
Kitty smiled to herself and then noticed how bloodstained she was. Unfortunately this was mostly her blood. She slashed through many of the demons in her way with little effort.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff