Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:57 pm

(guys guess what!!im back!!!!!! hahaha man i so didnt miss a thing XDD ecept walt telling echo how badly she sings hahahahah!!! wellim jump in a kick some *beep*)'

kat was hideing in a near by tree after hereing gun shots and when she saw echo being shot she jumoped down growling glareing staaright at the guy that shot her(forgot his name XDDD_)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:00 pm

(Well, I died and am now playing the guy that killed me.)

"I'm glad I use that kind of cup." He shoots at her as she leaves. "I knew I could find some good work. Must be a Wolf b***h." He thinks he hears something. "Gorram it!" He leaves and goes into hiding.

(He's going into hiding because I'm leaving. And you will never find him. Goodnight.)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:02 pm

(awsome playing your murder brilant
kat followed echo quickly
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:04 pm

(lolz XDD)
Echo slows and then falls breathing heavily, she whimpers feeling the other shot a little close to her hip, she felt herself shift to her human form and pass out

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:09 pm

(ok we will be safe now as long as echo doesnt attempt singing XDD)

kat quickly was beside her "ECHO!!" she screamed seeing her uncoucse kat quickly scopped her up in her arsm and ran for her house hopeing 2 not be 2 late
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:13 pm

(......hey!!! Dx XDD)

Echo whimpers a little, wincing at the movement

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:20 pm

( hahahha no offense though)
kat whispered as she moved"its ok echo just a lil longer hold on,god damnit im gonna kill that vamp when isee him again he couldnt evan protect you for a few hours" kat then arrived and she ran in seting echo down gently on the bed and she kept reapting"its gonna be ok dont worry" she grabbed some first aid equiptemnt and she looked over echos wounds being crafeul as she moved the clothing she saw about 3-4 gun shots "s**t.." she very carefully pulled out each bullet so fast it was barely noticable and she stiched and bandged echo up
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:26 pm

(XPPP ur jus jealous *sticks tounge out* XDD jk)

Echo flinches "Kat..." she whispered "walts.......dead" she murmers before passing out again

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:29 pm

(oh yes highly jelouse haha ive been in choir for a few years so you got nothing against me haha)
"its for the best i probaly would have had 2 kill him anyway but now we got a meaner hunter on are hands" kat gently wrapped a blankey around echo being careful with her wounds "just rest for a bit let your wounds heal kat then moved 2 the same chair she sat in the first night echo was here
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:35 pm

(lolz XDD ive been in my church choir for years, but then i stopped wanting to go and yea XXDD)

she snuggles against the blankets "M'kay....mom" she said in her sleep, while she slept, she looked alot younger than she was, her memories playing behind her eyes

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:40 pm

kat laughed silently her eyes felt heavy she hadnt slept in almost 2 days but she couldnt risk sleeping,not now,not with so much danger kat forced her eyes 2 stay open keeping garud agaij
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:44 pm

Echo wakes to her stomach growling and hearing a rabit somewhere outside, she opens her eyes and looks around, seeing how it was still dark, she looks over at kat "kat" she whispered, her human eyes taking longer to adjust to the dark

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:48 pm

kat got up quickly and walked over 2 her side "everything okecho?" she asked worried
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:52 pm

she blinks "yea" she looks at her "just hungry" she moves, wincing a little, she stands a little shakily

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:56 pm

kat growled and pushed her back down "ill go get you something 2 eat just rest please" kat spoke as she walked towards the door
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games