Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:31 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
Fenrick drew his sword again, he opened another portal, inside the dragon. The body of the dead dragon fell into the darkness realm.

"That should take care of the body."

Rock shrugged and kept on going. ''About how much time are we from the goal point?'' Rock asked  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:00 pm
"According to this map," Ewan called to Rock, "we're three days away! And if we have more beasts to best, figure another half day!" He continued to hike on through the forest, managing to easily keep Eukoblitz in check.  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:51 pm
((I'm going to move this Rp along.))

After walking about 8-9 hours, They arrived at a small clearing. They camped here.

Fenrick laid out his ground mat and threw his Sleeping Bag out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:11 pm
Rock put a pile of dead branches and ignited them with his own hand. Then he stood up again and walked i=to the limit of the group. In his hand was none other than the Hisakata blade, spread into in imposing shuriken. ''I'm taking guard for tonight...'' Rock said. ''No discussion''  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:02 am
"Alright then." Fenrick dissapeared into the Realm and emerged with a small rock that had Demon Fire on it. He spread it around his Sleeping bag, warming it.

"Anyone else want some around?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:33 am
Brigitte dismounted from Faith and looked around the small clearing. It seemed reasonably safe, but she still felt glad that she would be able to keep watch. She knew full well that there were things in this forest that didn't want them there, and would do anything to get them out. She looked around at the others. "I know we're supposed to be resting, but please stay alert, everyone."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:35 am
Krusnik05Vamp
Brigitte dismounted from Faith and looked around the small clearing. It seemed reasonably safe, but she still felt glad that she would be able to keep watch. She knew full well that there were things in this forest that didn't want them there, and would do anything to get them out. She looked around at the others. "I know we're supposed to be resting, but please stay alert, everyone."

''No need. Rest as much as you wish... I got back-up....'' Rock said. He pulled out a flute from his pocket. He played 5 notes. On every cardinal point, a Rock clone appeared, armed with the same weapon as him. ''And also, I got this....'' Rock shut his eyes and opened them again. In his eyes, a lateral pupil and a fiery glow emanated from them. The clones did the same. ''And if you want to be even more secure, I can summon dragons to my control...'' Rock said. He put his hand on Brigitte's shoulder. ''Rest.'' He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Brigitte smiled. "You seem to be prepared for everything, my friend. I'm afraid, however, that I could not rest even if I wanted to. My ancient body requires no sleep. I'll keep watch with beings you've summoned," she said gently. She thought for a moment and laughed. "I never thought in all my life that I would see so many of a race such as yours in one place. I hope six Rocks isn't a bad thing."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:45 pm
"No, but I'm sure they'd hurt if you threw them." Akia responded, smiling at his not-so-humorus joke. But hey, he'd been out of pratice for a few hundred years, not his fault, right? He was slightly tired from all the flying, but more or less used to it. He swooped down and landed onto the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:51 pm
After about two minutes of an awkward silence after Akia's horrible joke, Lutia burst out laughing, drawing stares from everyone. "I get it!" she exclaimed. She slid off of Faith, still laughing, and had to sit on the ground as she was weak at the knee from laughter.

"A bit slow on the uptake," commented Ewan. He was unpacking the bags from Faith, handing dinner rations to the different companions. He started to hand one to Brigitte, but figured she would deny it. Then he came to one of the Rocks, and asked if he wanted one. He had lost track of the real Rock, so asking didn't hurt.

Elki took her dinner ration and ate in silence, wrapped in a blanket she had taken from her pack. She stayed up against a rock in the clearing, a bit away from everyone else. She was still upset about trying to kill Brigitte. She felt like she had lost her innocence even though no harm was done. But still, she knew the secrets of dark arts, she could kill someone with the power of words, of a name. So much power lay in her mind at the time, she could not concentrate on anything else.  

jadecougar

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:58 pm
Akia-RP
"No, but I'm sure they'd hurt if you threw them." Akia responded, smiling at his not-so-humorus joke. But hey, he'd been out of pratice for a few hundred years, not his fault, right? He was slightly tired from all the flying, but more or less used to it. He swooped down and landed onto the ground.

''Actually, no... Cuz look.'' Rock turned to one of his clones and shot a raven arrow right through the heart. It groaned, felt to the ground, and poofed into a cloud. ''See? Got nothing... And there's not 6 but 9 including my real self.'' Rock said.

(Cardinal points: North, northeast, East, south east, south, south west, west and northwest.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:58 am
Rock sat down on a rock and listened to crickets sing. The wind blew softly and rustled the nearby long grass and trees. Rock sighed. His gaze changed from teh glowing red to a sad, foggy stare. Rock sighed again. ''I wish that what I was missing in this life could have been no as difficult to get for me...'' Rock sighed again. he wrapped his arms around his knees and rocked himself with the beat of the wind. Then he pulled out a flute from his bag and started to play a lonely song, harmonizing with the beautiful night.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:45 pm
The song seemed to reflect Elki's feelings. How lonely she felt, how utterly sorrowful she was. She began to hum along with the song and the crickets and the night. Then, words began to manifest in her head, lyrics to the nighttime song. She began to sing them aloud, her beautiful voice resonating in the forest flora.

The words she sung seemed to invoke feelings in the rest of her company. Unbeknown to Elki, she was using the power of words. As she had learned to kill with words, she also learned to use the power of words to create other things. Her sorrowful song sent feelings of sorrow into Lutia, who began to cry where she stood, they invoked feelings of desperation in Ewan, who stopped eating and just held himself. She could feel magical power flowing through her in the same way she felt when casting spells, but this time she was weaving song. Elki herself began to cry, but her voice carried on strong. She felt cold and afraid. She wanted to stop, but she also wanted to see the song to the end. She felt as if she knew what she was singing, as if she knew the song Rock was playing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:01 pm
Music like this, Akia had heard it before, in a place and time that had changed and passed. She used to play something similar to it all the time, whenever she had felt lonely, which with his presence was rare. The song had always made Akia feel like he was missing, lost, unfulfilled. His desire to find out about his past was stronger than before. When he returned, he would find out, but for now he would head onward, to the adventure that lie ahead.  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:05 pm
Brigitte glided towards Lutia and set a gentle hand on her shoulder. To see the girl cry hurt her. Her crimson eyes fastened on Elki, then on Ewan. The man looked so vulnerable to her. She stroked the top of Lutia's head in a motherly fashion. Thirst began to gather in her throat and she looked around at the group of people. Her hands left Lutia's shouler and head reluctantly before she backed away and walked silently into the forest, disappearing in the darkness.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff