Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:31 pm
shincho was not even have way done with the beer he had and he was drunk.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:38 am
Jynx was confused. "What do you want to talk about?" Jynx asked as he took something out of his hair, now it went down his back, he put a rubberband on to make a ponytail."I wanted you to join because....Never mind." Jynx said now putting on a black suit. "Does this look good." Jynx asked as he finished putting on his mask

User Image  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:34 pm
"Yeah!" Fell said. She went back to thinking. "Hey... Jynx... nevermind..."
Fell's mind was racing, but it was about something within her own team. About Alkaid. Alkaid was starting to worry her, for it was one of the first times that she had disobeyed direct orders about giving the password to Shincho.
---
Alkaid smirked as she set down the beer in her hand. Her plan was in motion, and nothing could stop it now. She put on her act like a pro. "Shincho." She said, trying to get his attention. "Why did you join H.N.I.C?" Alkaid asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:56 pm
Jynx walked out on deck, leaving Kasu to think. "This wind feels better than usual."he said before walking back inside  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:35 pm
Kazu sat down on the bed and crossed her arms. No... it was the second time. The first came when I lost my eye... She thought. Kazu sighed from stress. "Man..." she whined. She didn't like mind games.
"Jynx, how would you deal with this situation?" Kazu asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:06 pm
"Well, I'd just do whatever comes to mind, in this case it's three strikes your out" Jynx said leaning over Shincho to get a bottle of hen. "you shouldn't listen to me though, listen to yourself." Jynx said, just now finished pouring his drink. "What do you want to drink" Jynx said holding up a empty glass.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:11 pm
"Water's fine. I really don't like putting anything into my body that I might regret later... besides, it's clear..." Kazu said. She looked outside. "How long do you think it will take us to get to Mist?"
"I believe a day or two..." Zero said as he walked in. He looked a little better than the last time she had seen him, but there were growing bags under his eyes. He looked over to Jynx. "If I were you, I'd keep on eye on both Alkaid and Shincho. There's no telling what they might be up to. Jynx is right this time."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:18 pm
"Well here." Jynx said before passing Kasu her water. " I know Shincho, but he's changed. Now he's more pasive aggressive." Jynx said now sitting next to Kasu."Cheers!!!" Jynx said before gulping down the alchohal like it was water.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:25 pm
"You're going to get drunk too." Fell said as she sipped at the water.
Zero looked over to him. "I think he's already trashed."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:33 pm
shincho jumps on his hands and starts to balance actuly since i have the loopy fist drinking makes me stronger and faster and i'm not trashed i'm just a little crazy.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:34 pm
"Don't Judge Me" Jynx said before grabbing both of them with his right arm, holding his drink in the other "You guys are my only friends....... just kidding, you are good friends though" Jynx added, Zero was right, after that last drink he was trashed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:43 pm
shincho lifted his head no i'm not if i was would i be able to balance on one hand shincho took one hand off the ground and started to balance on one hand and the started to move around with the one hand told you so.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:46 pm
"They were talking about me dumbass" Jynx yelled to Tasu  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:46 pm
Zero rubbed his neck and stepped back. "Have fun..." he mouthed towards Fell. She shrugged.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:49 pm
"Hold up" Jynx walked back to the bar, this time grabbing some type of antidote. "I'm cool now" Jynx drunk it and all of a sudden was sober, no hangover, no nothing.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff