Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:55 pm
jackie nodded her head and fished a book out from under her pillow
"i know i just don't feel like talking about it" she whispered flicking
to a randome page  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:00 pm
Rex smiled. "I won't ask then." He said. Snickering a bit as more humerous scenes popped up in front of his eyes as he flicked through the pages.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:04 pm
jackie continued to read her book, idely flicking the pages ever now and then  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:52 pm
snuggle89
jackie continued to read her book, idely flicking the pages ever now and then

A falcon was perched at Jakie's window seal, observing her. The falcon knew Rock had just appeared in the park, but she wasn't called, so she'd visit him later. It was none other than Esmeralda, the peregrine falcon Rock and his adoptive mother had trained. It chirped inquisitively and tilted it's head one side and then the other.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:03 pm
Robin blinked to get the spots out of her eyes after they warped. After a quick sigh, she looked over at Rock, he looked tired and beat up. Well, he was. "Do you have a first aid kit in that nest of yours? If not, I have one over at my tree."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:17 am
squeakers_13
Robin blinked to get the spots out of her eyes after they warped. After a quick sigh, she looked over at Rock, he looked tired and beat up. Well, he was. "Do you have a first aid kit in that nest of yours? If not, I have one over at my tree."

" I do... Can you climb up there? I don't really... have what I need to climb, as you can see..." Rock had one hand on a crutch and the other was limp."It's easy to find, just, don't touch anything... You don't know what could happen in my haven." Rock commented as he dropped himself sitting at the base of the tree, waiting for Robin to come back down with the first-aid kit.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:35 pm
Robin smiled a bit as she floated up. 'Don't touch anything, but take something down.' Ah well, she just wouldn't touch anything then. After sifting through a bit, she found the first aid box. True to Rocks words, she hadn't touched anything, but moved them with small wafts of wind. Pulling the box out and cradling it in a small sphere of air, she floated back down to the ground. "Alright, bring fourth the injuries."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:38 am
jackie raised an eyebrow and looked out the window, a beautiful bird of pray sat on the window cile.
she placed her book down and stood up. the bird watched her intently.
jackie strode across the room and placed a hand on ithere side of the window, the bird look familiar but where had she seen it before?  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:41 am
Rex caught movement. He looked over his shoulder, seeing Jackie and the falcon. "Hm? What's that?" He said as he closed up on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:33 am
squeakers_13
Robin smiled a bit as she floated up. 'Don't touch anything, but take something down.' Ah well, she just wouldn't touch anything then. After sifting through a bit, she found the first aid box. True to Rocks words, she hadn't touched anything, but moved them with small wafts of wind. Pulling the box out and cradling it in a small sphere of air, she floated back down to the ground. "Alright, bring fourth the injuries."

''Didn't mean everything... The first aid box was okay, just the other items... They mostly all have magical backgrounds, and the effect could be different at your contact than at mine...'' Rock took out a small knife from his pocket and gently cut off the vines around his arm, revealing the big gash and the arm covered in blood. ''That`s one of the 2... The other one, it could be a broken leg, but that, I'll take care of... I got a way to fix broken things in seconds, even bones...'' Rock said.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:39 am
Honmaru The Guardian
Rex caught movement. He looked over his shoulder, seeing Jackie and the falcon. "Hm? What's that?" He said as he closed up on it.

The bird chirped and fluttered it's wings. It looked down to the biggest tree in the park, the one Rock was at. "They're back!" It said, surprizing everyoneas it said it in human language. "I'm Esmeralda. Rock tamed me when I was a small bird, and oddly, I can speak now... Rock is back home... Not in a good shape, but back... Robin's caring for his cut, and he'll take care of his leg... If you wish, you might want to see him... If you are not scared of blood, that is... He's got a pretty big gash on his left arm... If you wish I can also explain what happened... Oh and if you see me in the area, Rock is usually not far..." she finished. She had found some meat in Rock's tree before he left, and it seemed to give her the ability to speak.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:10 pm
Robin hissed in sympathy when she saw the gash. "Well, at least you got something on it to stop the bleeding." Reaching into the first aid box, she pulled out a small bottle of water. "This might sting a bit." Into the water went some hydrogen peroxide in it, best to get something antibacterial on his wound. Pulling up a small air wall, Robin dribbled the solution onto Rocks arm. The air kept the water moving until his entire arm had been covered. "There. That should deal with any budding infections." Setting the bottles back into the box, she pulled out a wrap of gauze. With a small sigh, she started to wrap his arm; not to loose, not to tight. "Do you want to start working on your leg, or do I need to finish this first?"  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:02 pm
squeakers_13
Robin hissed in sympathy when she saw the gash. "Well, at least you got something on it to stop the bleeding." Reaching into the first aid box, she pulled out a small bottle of water. "This might sting a bit." Into the water went some hydrogen peroxide in it, best to get something antibacterial on his wound. Pulling up a small air wall, Robin dribbled the solution onto Rocks arm. The air kept the water moving until his entire arm had been covered. "There. That should deal with any budding infections." Setting the bottles back into the box, she pulled out a wrap of gauze. With a small sigh, she started to wrap his arm; not to loose, not to tight. "Do you want to start working on your leg, or do I need to finish this first?"

''That's what happens when you live life at 240 km... Emotions rushing in your blood, the feeling of freedom... Remember that I`ve been living with not even one social contact for 5 years now...'' Rock said. ''You can finish this... My leg isn`t much...'' A small ring appeared in Rock`s other hand and threw it in the air. It stopped in mid-air and started to spin and spin, seeming to get wider. '''ll take a while before this device is ready to fix my leg, enough time for you to finish this...'' Rock said, looking at the ring in the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:56 pm
Rex smiled. "Nice to meet you Esmarelda." Rex said and bowed a bit. "What can I do to help?" Rex asked with a detirmined and steadfast voice.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Honmaru The Guardian
Rex smiled. "Nice to meet you Esmarelda." Rex said and bowed a bit. "What can I do to help?" Rex asked with a detirmined and steadfast voice.

"Not much, really... Just came to say that Rock and Robin are back. Even though Rock's pretty beat-up from his motorcycle accident, he'll be back on his feet in no time... Lucky he didn't cut his writing hand. Ta-da for now!" Esmeralda flew off before darting towards the biggest tree in the park.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games