Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:48 am
flyingsilverwolf12
Hi I'm Silver. I'm a role player from yahoo so my chara details are set up diffrently and I role play based on a more mature form of role playing because on yahoo you have to in order to get anywhere. I love to read and write. My fav books would include Trickster's Queen and the Dragonrider of Pern series. I'm writing a book called Darkness. Manga/anime i would say Zoids and Bleach are my current favs. I am autistic as a warning that means my words will get mixed up ever so often. Anyway have a good day.
Welcome~!! biggrin

Happy to have you with us, Silver! You have autism? It's great that you don't let that get you down! biggrin Have fun in the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:51 am
Thanks and I'm pleased with my name so no worries there haha. Also I am indeed happy to be single again, had a nice gf, but so boring and felt like I couldn't do any of the things I really love without her looking at it as if it was some disease. So I broke up with her, it was the best decision I made in a long time.^^ And aslong as you are happy with being single then don't let others opinions stop you, that what is important for you is the most important thing.^^

Lost contact, thats a shame dear, don't know how to help you with that. But who knows, maybe someday you can be reunited with your friend.

@Roy -- Thanks, Roy~! Yeah. XD Some people are like, "You've NEVER had a boyfriend?!" And look at me like I'm either insane or an idiot.

Yeah, I've had weird reunions before. XD;;

@Hinata -- It wasn't that random. xD We were already talking about it! Yeah. I HATE EDWARD AND TWILIGHT TOOOOO~! Did anyone realize how boring the story is too? And it's so cliche and horribly written...  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Ze Clockwork Panda

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:52 am
Well, apparently the american version is in the making, and Eddykins is going to be in it... playing Light. For some reason, Meyer likes sparkly stalkers. Creepy. Anyway, have you seen the Twiright poster in the guild? ( Not a spelling error when I say Twiright.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:54 am
i did! it's like uber boring and i fell asleep threw the first book so i just stopped reading the whole thing together

*huggles gaara plushie* i love you gaara~ i love you so~ much~ *giggles and hugs tighter*  

hinata9412

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:54 am
Haha, don't worry about it, I've always been the weird one. And I have alot of experience with life so I understand how alot of people's situations could be.^^

And reunions are always fun.^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:01 am
@Pandy -- Wow, American version...Light...um... eek

And Twiright? What?

@Hina-chan -- I HATE HATE HATE leaving a book unfinished, so I finished Twilight the first book and it was so painful. I cried from boredom and shame.

@Roy -- I like being weird though. xD Weird = Fun. Hehe. I am such a geek at school, but I have lots of good times with the academic clubs. xD;; We love screaming out jokes about pi and i and e and making up songs and it's always lots of fun. heart  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

hinata9412

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:03 am
aw~ *hugs* Its okay just think about Gaara ~ *holds out Gaara plushie * Here hug Gaara  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:08 am
Hang on a second. I will find it.  

Ze Clockwork Panda

Wheezing Fatcat

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:10 am
@Hina-chan -- Sorry...I am not a fan of Naruto. Dx ... Although the Gaara plushie is cute~! xD;;

@Pandy -- Okay, thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:12 am
I can't sing so I keep away from those kinds of vocalizations hehe. And I love weird people, they are never boring.^^

anyway, I'm off for now, so bye byes.^^  

Roy Soraxis

hinata9412

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:13 am
Same here but i got addicted to Gaara XP but shhhhhh my sister doesn't know and she HATES Gaara with a passion and loves Naruto >.> i hate Naruto >.< Opposites!

ummmm i am gonna go try to find some role plays to join cuz i am BORED!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:16 am
Bye, Roy~!

And @ Hina-chan -- That's what my friend says too! She loves Naruto only because of Gaara. XD I don't like Naruto AT ALL. I used to say I hate it, but not anymore because I can't say I hate everything, now can I? Because then if I say I hate Twilight, people might think Twilight = Naruto which is wrong. Twilight is worse than Naruto in my opinion, even though I "hate" Naruto. xD  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

hinata9412

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:21 am
*giggles and nods* yep only Gaara.....but he is being a brat *tosses Gaara * so~ i wanna do a role play but i don't know which one to join >m<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:21 am
Gah! I can't find it. I will keep looking. But I found this biggrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goix7jFXD9Q&feature  

Ze Clockwork Panda

Wheezing Fatcat

hinata9412

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:28 am
..... that was stupid at hte end it looked like he had to take a crap