Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:30 am
aizen made of face and openned her eyes looking at him with a casual sleeping smile: morning *kisses his lips gently* sleep well?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:26 am
"Ah, morning." He smiled, running a hand genly trhough her hair. "very well, thanks. You?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:24 am
aizen sits up some still smiling: im alive.. *rephrases* in a manner of speaking...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:22 pm
Aridas laughed.
"You are."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:18 pm
aizen smirks and nips his fingers: yes very much so. *looks at the door* get up breakfast is ready *stands up and goes to her room to change*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:42 pm
{whoops, sorry. i got a bit sidetracked. sweatdrop I'm back whee }

Aridas yawned and lifted hsimelf up, watching har leave before geting up and getting changed hismelf. He wandered down to breakfast before she did and sat at the table, smiling at the idea of how domestic this all was. It was...normal.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:34 pm
aizen was dressed as if she was from the chinese dynasty putting her hair up in chop sticks as she walked in

as always breakfast was waiting and it was very chinese rices and such lay on teh table and aizen grabs a bowl using chop sticks she starts to eat

aizen: im glad ur enjoying being here with me  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:28 am
Aridas raised his eyebrows as she entered, extraveganetly dressed. He picked up some chopsticks and took soem rice. It reminded him of when he had travelled aroudn asia when he was much younger. trying tp adjust to his new immortality, he'd decided to travel - any way of getting as far away form America and his home as he could.
"well, I am. I'm glad that you dont' mind having me around."he scoppe dup soem rice with his chopsticks, eaisly using the implements.
"I wa sjust thinking how normal all of thsi is. it's peaceful, isn't it? Yet it's always like Azriel and Dracula are in the background."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:27 am
aizen sucks in a noodle and rice: well they are my lord and lady... i am at their becken call always if they ever find a need for me *places her chop sticks in her hair absently pulling up her sleeves* see these 2? *pts to the 2 on her wrist* those r lord and ladys marks and they burn when either or any of them want me *puts her sleeve down and removes her chop sticks again and starts to eat*

aizen speaks after a spell: yes they r always around they are the heart of alot of places they keep alot of places a float with economic power and influence... other than when they need me to do something i live my life in peace...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:50 pm
"I suppose the life isn't that bad. I hope my tattoo doesn't mean that she expects me to do their bidding."
He ate some more rice and then examined the noodles, taking a few.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:08 pm
aizen: i think she just wants to keep tabs on u  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:15 pm
Aridas shrugged.
"I hope so. At any rate, I'd love to help you out on any tasks for you."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:42 pm
aizen: i dnt have anything to do honestly other than what milady or them want... i usually travel when i can... my man takes care of thnigs here.... if theres anything more u wanna look up id say it now  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:51 pm
Arida shook his hea dgently.
"Oh I don't know....I still dont' understand half of the information we've alreayd learnt. Certianly not what to do with it. I know a lot more about Azriel and my mother and such, but can't do aything with the information."
he laughed.
"It's up to you. I'm content to simply stay by your side, for now." he smiled.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:16 pm
aizen grabs his ear with her chopsticks playfully: what dnt u understand?  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games