Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Agent REDACTED

Distrustful Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:56 pm
NAME: Alice, but I prefer Rayne
ABOUT ME: I'm really horrible at mediation but trying to get better. I'm going through a lot right now, so I'll be defensive and stand-offish. I'd like to say I'm sorry in advance. 3nodding
PETS:I have two dogs and a tortoise
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:I'm very into singing and dancing and all that stuff.
CURRENT PATH: Wicca, with some Neo-paganism.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Interested for a couple years, but only studying for about one.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'll think of something later...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:48 pm
Hi, surrender. Welcome to the guild. biggrin

You should check out the sticky in the main forum, Use of the Word Wicca. It has some very important information regarding Wicca and this guild.

Thanks!  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

TheRawrWord

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:25 am
NAME: Rebecca but please call me Ember.
ABOUT ME: I'm just girl exploring the world around me. I'm a night owl and I love the weather!
PETS: Dogs: Cattle Dog named Ginger and a Shetland Sheltie named Jasper. Cats: An American Shorthair named Delilha and two longhaired cats named Babe and Levi.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, reading, painting, music, photography, writing, hanging out with friends, dancing, being out at night, camping, taking care of animals, hiking, folklore from all over the world, and shopping.
CURRENT PATH: Green and Fearie Wicca with my own twists to it.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: For about five years on and off.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm not really wiccan but I'm open.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:28 am
Merry Meet!

NAME:Tempest Umbara or Sara if you like.
ABOUT ME:I'm very honest and easy to talk to.
PETS: One Cat. My Familiar, his name is Dresden
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Reading, listening to music, playing Poke'mon
CURRENT PATH:Very Solitary
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About Two years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:You can ask me anything.  

Tempest Lorelay

Obsessed Lovergirl

Moonwynne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:54 pm
NAME: Nichole, but you can call me kai.
ABOUT ME: I'm American, married (husband is English, hence why I'm in England), a housewife, and currently pregnant with out first child. I watch too much anime, have played too many mmorpgs (met my husband on one while we were living an ocean apart!), and listen to music a lot. I also have four tattoos.
PETS: none *cries* I miss my kitties back home! but I get to play with my in-law's dog often enough (he likes me better then my husband, hehe)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: anime, gaming, music, photography, visiting historical places (can't wait to see stonehenge this year!)
CURRENT PATH: solitary eclectic Pagan, with some Wiccan influences (what's known from books anyways)
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 10+ years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I have a tendency to ramble in posts, but always stay on-topic. I miss American food (especially now that I'm pregnant... I want a sloppy joe >.< ..), and palm trees. Moving back to the States by the end of this year (if hubby's visa goes well), and can't wait! I love learning, especially about various religious paths.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:22 pm
Duuude, England >>>> America. BECAUSE. You can totally live anywhere in Europe. And you can go to Paris for the weekend. YOU SHOULD DO THAT. NOW. Because they have AMAZING food there. For some reason the French do pizza really well.

And London's pretty cool! Have you been to the Natural History Museum yet? I love that place. Take the opportunity to look around while you're in the UK. I mean I'd kill to be able to live over there. I have a friend in Scotland and he's off to Spain or Germany like three times a year, lucky b*****d. And there's so much in the UK to see!  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Moonwynne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:58 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
Duuude, England >>>> America. BECAUSE. You can totally live anywhere in Europe. And you can go to Paris for the weekend. YOU SHOULD DO THAT. NOW. Because they have AMAZING food there. For some reason the French do pizza really well.

And London's pretty cool! Have you been to the Natural History Museum yet? I love that place. Take the opportunity to look around while you're in the UK. I mean I'd kill to be able to live over there. I have a friend in Scotland and he's off to Spain or Germany like three times a year, lucky b*****d. And there's so much in the UK to see!

For tourists and history/culture lovers, yes, England is probably better. Other members of the EU could live anywhere in Europe, but I, however, am bound to the UK while this visa is still active. I think Europeans in general are very lucky to be so close to so many countries, and it's relatively cheap to go to other EU countries. Unfortunately, I won't be seeing them, as I'm a housewife, and we have enough expenses that my husband has to tend to. However, I will be seeing Stonehenge this year, which has been very important for me to see. I've seen a handful of castles and other historic places in England, as well as southern Scotland (it's where we got married/had our honeymoon,; gorgeous there). I haven't been to London yet, but we'll have to go there a couple times for hubby's visa, so I plan on seeing some things.

As far as living goes, however, the States win. If you compare rural America (excluding high cost living states such as NY) vs here, the cost of living in England is horribly expensive. For the price of a small house, that's crowded next to another, no yard, no garage, and just, well, small, I could get a two story, 4-6 bedroom house, 2 car garage, large front and back yard, possibly a pool, etc in the States. And I won't even go into petrol/gas prices; needless to say, I find it amusing when my mom complains about it back home. I'm approaching my late 20s, with a kid on the way. I like England, but I want a proper house, lol.

But yes, the UK is wonderful. I will miss a lot about it. I'd definitely recommend coming for a visit to anyone. and the locals, lucky lucky to be in this area of the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:05 am
NAME: Skyler
ABOUT ME: I am a random, odd person.
PETS: Two Ginea Piggies!
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, music, forums
CURRENT PATH: Not sure.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested for weeks, but I havn't studied yet.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Nopee!  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:18 am
NeonXatu
NAME: Skyler
ABOUT ME: I am a random, odd person.
PETS: Two Ginea Piggies!
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, music, forums
CURRENT PATH: Not sure.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested for weeks, but I havn't studied yet.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Nopee!

You have a really nice name!

Welcome everyone. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:49 pm
NAME:Call me Rhymes or Orange or something, I'm not picky. I don't normally give out my real name, it's a quirk I have
ABOUT ME:I'm a half Korean, Half White (swedish/scotish/irish), Gemini.
PETS:Two cats who act like they think that I'm the pet.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:I love doing crafty things (knitting, crocheting, quilting, sewing, ect.), working on cars, writing, reading, painting, drawing, playing games, puzzles, working with my hands, cooking, movies... (I don't think that's all but I can't think of anything else at the moment).
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic american pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:about 14 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm reasonably easy to get along with, I have my faults to be sure, but don't we all?  

achilles_tendencies

WonderfulAlice1996

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:45 pm
NAME:Mary or just call me Secret
ABOUT ME:I am a Gemini. I am a mut you could say. (British, German, Scotish,and much more :l )
PETS: a pitbull
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to draw, take long walks looking at what little nature we have in the city, writing stories and or poems, and swimming when its warm enough
CURRENT PATH: Wiccan...but i need to know more about the full religion in itself before I can even dare call myself Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: october of 2009
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Not really (:  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:54 pm
NAME: Sarah
LOCATION: Northern Virginia's DC metropolitan area. Not actually DC though. That's just the term they use for us close to train stations headed there.
ABOUT ME: I was named after my Great Grandmother middle-name wise, though my artistic skills pale in comparison to what she could do. One of my ancestors has a wikipedia page, Chief Cornstalk is his name.
PETS: One dog, though my mom has a lot of fish.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: My hobbies are photography, video games, reading, and window shopping. I am interested in Celtic as well, I just haven't read into it yet.
CURRENT PATH: I believe myself to be an Eclectic Pagan, seeing how it's the most fitting term-wise. After I learn the Runes I do plan on using them in all of my spellwork. I also plan on paying the proper respects to the Norse deities. As in inviting them to the circle on the proper days as a show of respect and thanks. Certainly it won't be the most fancy, but using the runes without thanking them just feels wrong to me.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I found out about The Craft when I was in eighth grade, so between Fall 2003/Spring 2004. I think it was fall.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not really.  

Elucidating Visions

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:25 pm
Katie:
25:
Atlantic provinces, Canada:
I am on temporary leave from my job as an autism support worker, due to a back injury.:
I have two lovely pets, Koby (short for Kobold), a black and tan long-haired miniature dachshund and Nyx, a short haired all black domestic housecat. They are best friends and both my world.:
Photography, aromatherapy, gardening, philosophy, psychology, literature, artwork, music, etc... smile :
Pagan (I follow no specific path, although I have been studying Wicca as of late...):
I have been studying Paganism for roughly 15 years now and have been practising for 13 years.:
I am honoured to have been granted membership to this group and I look forward to making new friends.:  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm
My name is Daniel though id prefer something else
I live in the southerneast part of the United States
Most of my pets have recently dies which includes a 5 of 6 breed siberian husky, with one cat that has a stress disorder (or so the vet said)
Hobbies: Guitar and drawing things that could be seen in a horror movie
but nothing else
Current Path: My current path is based on a governing term of spirits, it does not have involvement with a high deity or supreme power, though some are placed with higher respect
Anything else you should know is small like secret but if anyone has encountered a spiritual being by the name of zabeth they have been found by others, humans use the interpretation of xezbeth or thats how many have written, oh and im a lot bit shy so i hope you do not take offense  

Burnofsteel6667

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:55 pm
NAME: Lilium or Lili for short
ABOUT ME: Well, I am a lover of art, writing, and music. I do love to draw and am trying to sell my art so that I have money for important things like bills. I am known to be very weird and strange, so don't mind me. Any thing else? Feel free to ask
PETS: I have a kittycat named Wei
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Again, I love art, writing, and music. I mostly draw and roleplay in my spare time.
CURRENT PATH: I've never been sure of where I am, so I just say "spiritual"
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: about 6 -7 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I am very friendly, so feel free to give me a shout any time :3

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games