Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Experiment Hearts...((fan-fictionRP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:36 am
"If it's really Heaven, it'll all work out..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:51 am
She raised her eyebrow at that, "so, heaven is supposed to satisfy you, and not her?" She giggled. "What if she doesn't want you?" Her heart was pounding now...  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:19 pm
"She'd be satisfied too. If not with me, then with someone else. Hell is not the only place that can make copies, you know. Besides, I'm pretty sure she cares about me."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:12 pm
She blushed horridly, but tried to hide it, "what makes you think that?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:46 pm
"The last few moments before I died... She tried reasoning with me... She tried to save me from myself, and talked to me like my life mattered... She looked genuinely concerned, despite the fact that we barely know each other, that I'm a virtual stranger to her." He looked away from her, attempting to hide tears.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:19 am
Alysha's heart ached, she didn't know what to do then, her arms reached out to him. "You are cared for. Your not worthless... "

Even was pacing, "what the he** am I gonna do?!"

The ground felt weird, jake put his hand in front of Rven to protect her, "do you know a place we ca go?!?!" buildings started falling down.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:15 pm
"You're doing a wonderful job as my tormentor... Such sweet lies are painful when I know them to be lies."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:53 pm
Oh, sweet heaven, this was too much! She could take it no longer, she went to him and threw her arms around him. Sobbing.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:34 pm
"You could go to the underworld and try to get them back," Zach murmured. "But you'd have a better chance losing your soul to Hades."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:16 am
He merely pushed her from him with a single, forceful hand, crying as he did so. "Begone, demon. I have no time for games."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:32 am
((Ouch... That actually hurt, love.))

She sobbed, "Alexander... Its me... Please... " Her arms reached out to him.

He looked up, "That... Could work!" He kissed him on the cheek, then spat, "Thanks man." he ran off.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:49 pm
He summoned his Keyblade, aiming it at his own chest. "Perhaps this will work if the rocks won't"...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:17 pm
"Don't!" She pushed it out of his hand, and brought his lips to hers, driving all of her passion into the kiss.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:55 pm
He pushed her away, his face a grim mask of despair. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like to make me your human slave, you demon slut! I can tell! But I'm going to deny you that pleasure. There is only one I love, and it sure as Hell isn't you!" With a flash of light his Keyblade was in his hands again. He brought it to his neck this time. "Good-bye, b***h."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:29 pm
"Do not do anything," a soft, warm voice said. A form shimmered into existance by the two. Blond curls fell down to her waist, kind blue eyes watching the two. She was wearing a Greek dress, with sleeves passing her hands. "Alexander, correct?" She smiled warmly. "And Alysha. You two have been bad... but Zachary practically traded his soul to see you happy, Alysha... and that's why you two were admitted into Elysian, or heaven." She looked between the two. "Alexander, this truly is the one you love... and as for who I am..." She laughed quietly. It was a pleasant sound. "I am Virsaix, an angel that waits for the dead." Her hands gently ran over his face, then Alysha's. "Zachary, my brother, only wants you to be happy... remember that, Alysha." She faded away, murmuring a quick, "Goodbye..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff