Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:01 pm
Kazu could feel their chakras foming closer to her position. She had taken another seemingly pointless mission to spy on Sound, and she had half a mind to go down and kill everyone herself. But for now, she was just content to watch and wait.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:58 am
Yuna took a deep breath, and allowed herself to sink beneath the water of the lake.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:31 pm
Since Jynx didn't want any problems, he decided to go through with his plan a little early. He sent Sasuke into the lab to find the antidote, and went inside to kill Orochimaru himself. It was Orochimaru's nap time, so Jynx knew it would be easy as he just stabbed the weak Orochimaru through the heart. As this happened Sasuke had accidentally set off the alarm in the lab, and everyone else knew something was up. As the 2 ran through the hallway, they got trapped in a small corner  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:49 pm
tasu heared the alarm with his sictif ears tasu ran and when he got there his justsu was gone so he look normal tasu fliped over the guys and was in the coner with jynx a sasuke and said three aginst about a thousand i like the odds.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:50 pm
Kazu heared the alarm, but made no motion to advance. She knew something was up, and would only act when she deemed it was necissary.
"It's almost time..." She said quietly, taking out a small scroll, "...for you to die."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:55 pm
tasu said hey jynx next time i'm not going to help you but this time i will . tasu said i hope you no how to duck tasu said fire ballllllllllllllllll jutsu............................. !  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:09 am
Yuna went deeper down into the water, and put herself in a trance-like state, searching inside her body for the other spirit it contained.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:28 am
((I'm a bit confused somebody mind to explain?))  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:10 am
((I took your place as Orochimaru's minion, and he gave you the antidote for the curse marks poison, Now I'm at Orochimaru's training camp fighting with Sasuke and Tasu by my side, that explains my part.))

Jynx and Sasuke added thier own fireball jutsu's to the mix, creating a fireball that took out half Orochimaru's minions. "Nice one." Jynx complimeted as they ran for cover.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:00 pm
[[i almost killed jynx for leaveing he injured me then i heared an alarm after jynx and sasuke killed orchimaru then all the other minions cornered jynx and sasuke and i started to help them in a fight.]]

tasu looked around and saw about 500 people tasu said hey guess what i think you should duck then he did a few hand sighns and said shadow clone jutsu. then all the shadow clones witch there was 6 of. they said as they all did some hand sighns shadow stargel jutsu every minoin was get ing strangled except 6 of them got out of the way tasu said you can handle the rest.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:55 pm
Kazu bit down on her thumb and unrolled the scroll, smearing it along the contents of the scroll. It radiated with chakra, giving away her postion immediately. "Summoning Jutsu! God of Storms and Ruler of the Seas, come forth!" She yelled. The atmosphere became dark and dangerous, and it started to thunder and lightning. Heavy rain fell as Kazu yelled the summoned deity's name. "Susano'o!"
Those who had escaped from Jynx and Tasu were immediatly killed by the flashing lightning and the diety, who had taken the from of a giant dragon, readied it's next assualt on the Hidden Sound Village. Kazu planned to take it down with one blow.

(I really didn't do much besides get angsty and mad. Now I shall have my revenge! Muhahahahaha!)  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:07 pm
tasu said creepy but by the way this looks i would have to say kasu did this the minions all died by his jutsu then he saw the attack being prepared to attack the sound village tasu said rasingan as he broke down one of the walls tasu said hurry up befor we turned into a crisp.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:36 am
((You know Susanoo is an Uchiha exclusive summon, the only to do it in Naruto was Itachi, but the scroll was givin to him by Madara Uchiha.))

Jynx ran over to Kazu, and immediatly told her to stop. "This is uncalled for, its true most Sound Ninja are evil, but there really are some innocent people here, and if you kill them than your no better than Orochimaru, or some Akatsuki member." Jynx stated hopping she would take his word.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:55 am
tasu said from behind him uh i am pretty sure she is still mad at you and i'm tird of it tasu said kasu i hope you for give but tasu knocked out kasu and picked her up and said don't ask why.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:01 am
Jynx kicked Tasu's legs, making him drop Kazu into his arms. "You shouldn't have done that." Jynx said as he walked next to Sasuke. "Finally we can get you home, I hope you know Chihiro has been worried sick about you." Jynx said as they kept walking.

Sasuke couldn't do anything but put his head down in depression.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games