Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:18 pm

"That depends. What kind of books do you like?" She asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:26 pm

"All kinds. Reading is what I do most of the time back home so I've come to like a variety of books."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:32 pm

"I'll see what I can find." She smiled and went downstairs into the library. Before she could enter it, her mother stopped her.

"Harukoo, dear." Her mother smiled. "Guess who's here?" She asked. Before she could answer, Kyo's mother walked in along with Kyo's sisters. She embraced the two girls and smiled.

"Hey Princess Harukoo. It's good to know you're safe. Where's Kyo?" She asked.

"In his room. Second door on the left." Harukoo said.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:28 am

"Thank you." Shiori replied and went up to see her son.
She knocked softly on the door.
"Come in." Kyo called.
She opened the door.
"MOther?" He sat up quickly, but winced from the pain and fell back.
"Oh you foolish foolsih boy! Lay still." She cried rushing to his side. "You're father told me what happened. I've been so worried. Are you alright?"
"NOthing that won't heal."
"Oh I can't believe this happened!"
"It's alright, mom. It's all over now."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:22 pm

Harukoo looked at her mother. "What?" Tera asked. "King Ryan sent a letter to his wife letting her know everything." A smirk began to play on her lips as she walked away.

"She's planning something." Harukoo said to herself. A dozen things ran through her mind. She wondered if her mother had already set the wedding date.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:30 pm

"How is Harukoo taking your condition?" Asked Queen Shiori.
"WHy do you ask?"
"Oh don't lie to me, I already know. you're both so obviously in love with each other. She's probably worried sick. And there's nothing worse than making the ones that care about you worry. Trust me, you think it's bad when your father comes home after a trip or when he was sick, I'm sure you'll see it much worse since you've always been the one to hide just how hurt you really are."
She hugged him gently.
"Don't shut her out, okay? And don't shut me out. We both love you and only want to help."
"I know." he winced slightly. "And I'm trying. I really am."
"That's the first good news I've heard all day."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:04 pm

Harukoo walked into the kitchen and found her father taking Ruka out of the cabinet. "The kitchen is off limits for playing hide and seek."

"Yes, father." Ruka said before running to find another hiding spot.

"Ah, Harukoo." He smiled. "Something wrong?"

"No, I'm just thinking. Is mother planning anything?" Harukoo asked her father.

"My birthday party. She too thinks it's best to have it when Kyo feels better. After all, I know you would be in his room if he wasn't. Why?" Her father asked.

"Cause she's up to something. I know it. Like she's planning something secret."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:16 pm

Shiori kissed her son's forehead before heading back downstairs, wandering into the kitchen.
"Thank you, again, King Mezta for letting us stay here and taking care of my son. YOu have all of our grattitude." She said.

((I'm sorry if it's not up to par, but my dog just died earlier today and I'm having problems dealing with it.))

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:36 pm

Mezta shook his head. "It's no problem." He told her. "And Harukoo has been the one who has been taking care of Kyo. Worried sick about him the whole time." Harukoo turned around and faced the counter so Shiori wouldn't see her blushing face.
(It's fine. I understand. I'm sorry about your dog. Hope you feel better.)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:47 pm

"Then thank you, Princess Harukoo. He seems to be doing much better than I feared when I got here. I'm just glad you're both okay, alive and well.....at least well for the most part."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:01 pm

Harukoo turned and smiled. "It was my please your majesty." She looked at her father and then back at Shiori. "Excuse me." She walked out of the kitchen and quickly grabbed a book from the library. Carefully, she sped up the stairs and walked back in Kyo's room. Harukoo looked at the book and laughed. "Hope you like books of maps of the world." She joked.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:05 pm

He smiled slightly.
"For the literate or illiterate?" He joked back.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:08 pm

She opened the book and showed all the pictures of the maps. "Does that answer you question?" She asked and sat next to him. "I'm sorry. I was in a hurry."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:12 pm

"Why were you hurrying?" He asked.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:17 pm

Harukoo placed the book aside. "Well, I was in the kitchen talking with my father when your mother walked in. I guess she just made me really nervous." She confessed.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games