Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:54 pm
Sydney flinched some. "Do you WANT me to be deaf as well as blind?" The handsome albino rubbed his temples before addressing Lance, "The storm is over, they're together, whoop-dee-do-da-day..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:58 pm
(("******** style="color: violet">"Well, my apologies. I'm the freaking goddess of LOVE! And Zach is the most stubborn person I've seen. Him actually falling in love is a miracle."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:02 pm
Sydney chuckled, his sightless eyes resting on where he sensed her form to be. "...What do you look like?" He tilted his head, obviously curious.

Ry wrapped her arms around him to kiss him deeper.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:08 pm
"It tends to change. But most men can't resist me. Right now, I have brown hair and blue eyes." She scowled, thinking of Zach.

Joyfully, he clutched her tighter. His tongue slowly passed over her lips, asking for entrance.  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:30 am
Demonic Repentance
She smiled. "You don't understand. Inside Zach is a force more powerful than the Elder Ones, the Titans, the First Beings. He, himself, is more powerful than a god; but he cannot unlock that power without help..." She sighed. "Havoc will get out..."

Saiden stared at the one he was speaking to. He had almost a sad look on his face as he stared to once again speak. You yourself don't understand that I myself am stronger than a god. I most likely knew the ones you call the first beings. I too have a power that has to be unlocked to be used. I have come to call this ability Zero Access. It's an ability that has been with me for as long as I can remember. For along time I had forgotten all about it. But unlike him, over the years I have learned to unlock that ability at will. I'm not saying I am the strongest being out there because that would be a lie. I've failed a number of times to save a planet from Armageddon. And only due to the group effort of many did I succeed in keeping everything from being destroyed. I've had the very people that were trying to save a planet. Turn against me when I was only trying to help. All those I knew die and are reborn. Only to have forgotten who they were in there last lifetimes. To bring a person back to what they used to be. You would have to give them there past soul. And since most bodies can't handle more than one soul. That would destroy both who they were and who they are now. A soul only governs a persons individuality, not there lifeforce. This is why a person can on occasion remember fragments of a past life. Because on occasion, fragments of there past life are still left behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:22 pm
((So deep, so poetic Lance! I admire you for that ^.^))

Sydney held out his hand towards Aphrodites. "May I?" As most people know, the blind generally try to picture a person's appearence by touching their face and feeling their features.

Ry let him, their tongues playing together, though Ry was still fairly shy and unexperienced in this area.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:32 pm
Eventually, he pulled away and smiled at Ry.

"You may," Aphrodite murmured.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:36 pm
Lance blushed a bit as he turned his back to the scene. He was still very much a boy. His demon side glanced over his shoulder once. Before going back to a dormant state. It seemed like everything was quite and order would soon be restored to this place.

Watcher however, had a completely different outlook on things. He glanced at a tree as he saw an odd figure leaning against it. He was a fairly tall man with a silvery white hair. Eyes as blue as a Sapphire that seemed to glimmer in the light. A light blue 70s style jeans that didn't quite seem to fit. With the white t-shirt. His feet were bare and there were rips in the arms of his shirt. Suggesting that the shirt was a tad worn out. While the jeans were rather new. He smiled at the group as though he was saying hello to them all. Then with a flick of his wrist. He held out his left hand allowing a pure white light to fall from it. And it moved over Dark Link as it grew and seemed to absorb him. Then, the orb returned to its owner. As he caught the orb in his right hand. As though he'd just thrown a pokeball catching some sort of creature.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:03 pm
Sydney reached out his hands, his touch gentle despite his almost scary features. His hands traced her features very gently, brushing his thumb over her lips a few times before tracing the hollow at her throat. He pulled away after a few moment, turning his face so none could see the poor albino's pale cheeks flush bright red.

Ry looked down blushing. "...W-Where's Alice?" In the corner of her mind, she mentally flinched, remembering how Alice's violent act nearly cost her own life...and destroyed the life of her child.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:35 pm
"I don't know," He muttered. "Probably complaining to the gods down in the underworld..."

She smiled. "Just be glad I'm me, not Artemis. The virgin goddess would have killed you by now..." She laughed quietly, hugging him.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:37 pm
Ry just blinked, tilting her head up at him. "...Oh," she murmured. She smiled slightly and took his hand between her two smaller ones. "I want you to meet someone!" She tugged him along as she started to head back to the others.

Sydney blushed deeper, mumbling incoherently, crossed her arms stubbornly, his sightless eyes firmly facing forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:44 pm
He swept her into his arms. "I know where they are, love. Aphrodite's power waves are visible to me." He started running, and they were there in no time.

"Jeez, your aura's turning pink... if you wanted to keep your dignity, that's a bad thing." Her eyes glinted mischievously.  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:48 pm
The figure turned away from the group as he began to walk away. Speaking in an odd tone. As his words seemed to drift along the wind. Saiden, at one time I called you friend. And despite the other eyes that know of my existence. Yours are the only ones watching that can stop me at this point. If it hadn't been for the acts of that mini demon there. I might not have been able to capture this one like I did. His powers will be mine for a time. So I can do what he couldn't. And I will have revenge on that foolish witch for all the years I suffered due to them. Your lands will once again have there savior back. But in the form of one that has been tortured by them for a millennium. I shall not forget the cruelty I have suffered nor will I abandon the charge I took apon myself all those years ago....right after I remove the council from power.

Watchers ears perked up when he heard that. He himself was a younger member of the council. And they were dedicated to watching over the land. To keep in safe and secure for all. Protectors that would watch over the lands. So why would a former hero want to destroy them. None of this added up at all. He didn't dare open his mouth in fear that he would be struck down where he stood. Saving this person the trouble of tracking him down later.

While Watchers reaction was that of horror. Saidens reaction was one of pure delight and agreement. He seemed overjoyed by the idea of this council being struck down. It seemed both him and the unknown character. Knew something that had escaped Watchers knowledge despite he himself being part of the council.

Lance seemed bothered by the entire idea. The Council was made up of two branches. The Knights and the Watchers and there was a court. Made up of several of the elder members of the land. He himself hadn't made it into the Knights order yet. But his father was the fourth in command at that branch. He might actually loose him to this maniac that spoke of a time when he was a savior. It seemed wrong, why this one have to exact revenge on an entire group. For the actions of what he'd heard were a corrupt few.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:57 pm
Sydney only turned deeper pink, hurriedly turning from Aphrodites when he sensed Ry...and Zach. Sensing Zach, he snorted and turned his back on them all, his long white hair blowing in the light morning breeze.

"Zach, Sydney. Sydney, Zach." Ry seemed happy enough, sliding out of Zach's arm, completely oblivious to the events unfolding with Lance, Watcher, and Saiden.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:01 pm
Aphrodite jumped up happily and hugging Zach. "Before you say it, I know you were posessed, and yes, I forgive you."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games